Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

Call me Debalina. Hi. What should I call you?? 

See. This is where it gets confusing. He calls Manorama "zindagi bhar ka pyaar" & on the other hand he calls Bondita his "jeene ki wajah", risks his life for her multiple times, cries when he hurts her, calls her "patni devi", gets restless when she doesn't talk to him, thinks about her while getting married to the supposed love of his life, only talks about Bondita with Manorama so how do we believe that Manorama is his zindagi bhar ka pyar & Bondita is just his zimmedari??? 

I am Sabah
Honestly Debalina we always loved him for  everything that he did for Bon so selfless a man has not been created on television so far I guess. He himself being just 21 or 22. The perception that Anirudh created about himself in our minds was not like any other. If he continued with Mini I wouldnโ€™t be upset or hurt coz they were together since childhood. Now after marrying Bon he thought continuing his relation with Mini would be wrong so that guy who gave up his childhood love for responsibility suddenly crushes over someone he hardly knows(an awe inspiring woman). He is human it happens I get it but maybe the image that we built of Anirudh in our minds somewhat got hurt. Whatever you say is true we can see it happening itโ€™s just that makers have messed up a little 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Loving someone and holding responsibility towards someone are two different things.

I love a restaurant named Toscano, I feel great everytime I visit it. But I hold responsibility towards my apartment and will maintain it at all costs. There may be days when I don't feel happy in my apartment but that doesn't take away the fact that I will not abandon it to let it burn. On the other hand if Toscano shuts down, I will feel sad but move on.

For me, I find it better if Ani calls Bon his responsibility as it shows more commitment than the crush on Manorama.

I have been a whole hearted Aniruddh supporter, even when he was on his zimmedari rant. He cannot be attracted to a child, and he cannot guarantee that he will be attracted to her for sure when she is an adult, so why the false promise. Its better if he is honest from day one.

It was also fine for me when Ani started this passive aggressive polygamy treatment, but it is not having the desired impact and he is still pushing it. He should have stopped the day he realized Bon is resorting to conspiracies to hurt Manorama, but he is in an illusion that if he keeps pushing Bon, she will eventually see the light, which is not gonna happen.

I am sure her failing the interview will be the breaking point for Aniruddh.

See I am not saying that Aniruddh is attracted to Bondita. That is very wrong. But he loves Bondita in a very pure platonic way....& I am also saying that he does not love Manorama. It is his admiration towards her.

Also I agree with you. This "fake" second marriage track isn't working. It is making Bondita more & more rebellious by the day.

And nope....Aniruddh won't realise his folly even after she fails her interviews. He should. But he won't. He will keep pushing it untill Bondita reaches her breaking point or Aniruddh reaches his tolerance level. Whichever comes first.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

I am Sabah
Honestly Debalina we always loved him for  everything that he did for Bon so selfless a man has not been created on television so far I guess. He himself being just 21 or 22. The perception that Anirudh created about himself in our minds was not like any other. If he continued with Mini I wouldnโ€™t be upset or hurt coz they were together since childhood. Now after marrying Bon he thought continuing his relation with Mini would be wrong so that guy who gave up his childhood love for responsibility suddenly crushes over someone he hardly knows(an awe inspiring woman). He is human it happens I get it but maybe the image that we built of Anirudh in our minds somewhat got hurt. Whatever you say is true we can see it happening itโ€™s just that makers have messed up a little 

Yeah. The makers have completely messed up Aniruddh Roy Choudhury.

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes what a mess. Hope they clean it soon. it is out of character for Anirudh to do this and Bondita to hatch evil schemes. 

miss their sweet and caring relationship.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: curious1

Yes what a mess. Hope they clean it soon. it is out of character for Anirudh to do this and Bondita to hatch evil schemes. 

You will get to see a glimpse of the old AniDita today...the Shikshak Babu in the study scene, the Rakshak Babu where Aniruddh bashes Manorama for raising her hand on Bondita, the Pati Babu where they play holi in flashback....๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Bohot dino baad dil ko sukoon mila...hope ab makers jaldi Manorama wala track wrap up kare...

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You will get to see a glimpse of the old AniDita today...the Shikshak Babu in the study scene, the Rakshak Babu where Aniruddh bashes Manorama for raising her hand on Bondita, the Pati Babu where they play holi in flashback....๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Bohot dino baad dil ko sukoon mila...hope ab makers jaldi Manorama wala track wrap up kare...

Do you really think after all this so called change of emotions and crush and social expectation by all including kaka, there relation can become as simple as before.. in the most innocent form..

infact I got confused by the comfort of Bondita with Ani as shikshak babu and his easiness in giving Her assurance by keeping hand on head, as per his logic any caring advance would make her take wrong direction, right?. All this happening while the equation is still strained btw them.. And  I really dn knw why holi dance, I felt it like a mythological or historical story of empire with celebration, both wives on either side of him. 

Although I too hope Manorama track get over all all fall in place, each realizing their wrong take.. but still something has changed

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Do you really think after all this so called change of emotions and crush and social expectation by all including kaka, there relation can become as simple as before.. in the most innocent form..

infact I got confused by the comfort of Bondita with Ani as shikshak babu and his easiness in giving Her assurance by keeping hand on head, as per his logic any caring advance would make her take wrong direction, right?. All this happening while the equation is still strained btw them.. And  I really dn knw why holi dance, I felt it like a mythological or historical story of empire with celebration, both wives on either side of him. 

Although I too hope Manorama track get over all all fall in place, each realizing their wrong take.. but still something has changed

correct their relationship will never be same plus bon is still a kid whose reaction with ani seeing him with mano and polygamy is still there so relations cant be same,her crush ya jo bhi tha expectations would die off and it has died,now she is just concerned about not losing her family and to be honest for bon ani is the unconditonal person but day by day on growing up , bon would never forget those emotional scars which malers are not showing right now due to bon small and tender age ans they showed relaistic bon though in itv style as ani gave her scar of polygamy, marriage revelation etc,noe she longer talks about pati patni rishta it has faded away , u are right i am not excited about holi dance,it is an insult to bon 

but we dont know what route makers take

bon was still angry with ani but she came as ani called being her shikshak babu so bon can forget al toher relations but not ani being her shikshak baby because birristera babu that special entitlemnt has gone and for ani birristera babu matters more than pati babu jo kabhi woh bhi ban jaata hau

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

correct their relationship will never be same plus bon is still a kid whose reaction with ani seeing him with mano and polygamy is still there so relations cant be same,her crush ya jo bhi tha expectations would die off and it has died,now she is just concerned about not losing her family and to be honest for bon ani is the unconditonal person but day by day on growing up , bon would never forget those emotional scars which malers are not showing right now due to bon small and tender age ans they showed relaistic bon though in itv style as ani gave her scar of polygamy, marriage revelation etc,noe she longer talks about pati patni rishta it has faded away , u are right i am not excited about holi dance,it is an insult to bon 

but we dont know what route makers take

bon was still angry with ani but she came as ani called being her shikshak babu so bon can forget al toher relations but not ani being her shikshak baby because birristera babu that special entitlemnt has gone and for ani birristera babu matters more than pati babu jo kabhi woh bhi ban jaata hau

Everything you said is true. Even I want Bondita to stand up for herself & question the wrong that happened with her but what I liked about today's episode is it was lighthearted compared to the other episodes of the week.  That is what I like. Aniruddh should never be forgiven for what he did to Bondita even if it was with good intentions. But I just said that today I caught a glimpse of my old AniDita who were uncomplicated & innocent. 

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=curious1]

[/QUOTE Anirudh's character cannot be redeemed ๐Ÿ˜”............and whatever happened after that "dil pe patthar rakh ke" no Rudhita in future 

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes. He loves Bondita...& even in future he will continue to love Bondita the same way. That won't change. Not for Manorama. Not for anybody. If he can leave his bachpan ka pyar Mini for the Bondita who was a stranger to him, then he can surely leave his pehli nazar ka pyar Manorama for his jeene ki wajah Bondita. 

Deblina (is it okay ๐Ÿ˜Š) .........I respect your opinion ............But according to me what he did is called cheating ..........vo kitna bhi chilla le Bon ko wife nhi maanta lekein hai to wo uski wife n...he can't cheat her๐Ÿ˜• ......... Being married to her harbouring feelings for someone else was๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. I don't want Bondita to fall in love with her cheater .Who himself doesn't know the meaning of love.............The day he confessed his love for Mano Rudhita ๐Ÿ˜ญ died for us๐Ÿ˜’(atleast for me)