Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=PRIME1]

Makers are loving her so who knows she.can become permanent  as well like sampoo. .

[/QUOTE

This is what I fear my friend. This is what I fear.😓

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Look agar aisa dikhaaye but not right now once bon gets mature and she also gets love in her life tab we can have them having unique relation ani and bon and both choosing someone else in their lives 

Yeah. That could happen. But I want AniDita to have a happy ending. Together. In future when Bondita grows mature enough.

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First I think mano character  short like Rashiya bai and berjwasi characters but now I strongly feel mano will play which once mini play only difference mini is selfish nagative lover  for ani  but mano selfless positive wife ( sorry friends for address mano ani wife I hate but truth not change na ) of ani she will help to achieve his goal making bon barrister at the same time ani too will help mano to achieve her goal ( mano ka ae will fall for ani sure I have no idea about ani  he accepted his love for ae but he choose his responsibility over his love this is the reason he stopped calling azathi express  I think)

So mano character is one main character like kaka . She will deal sampoo vamp too. I don't think mano role end anytime soon. Very long way to go I am sure ...my only wish ani love for ae soon bon should find and stop dreaming  ani love will get her one day realise they are not mean for eachother leave ani live his life and consider her dream barrister babu because of the society she faced this kind of situation today so she should fight for that.

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

Let's keep our fingers crossed & hope for the best. I personally think that Manorama dying for Azaadi of our nation fulfills her purpose of being a kraantikari. Bondita might get inspired & start concentrating on her studies....that way Manorama's track gets a logical ending, Bondita gets on the right path & AniDita reunite again & we fans get to see their unique, adorable bonding again. But I know this wont happen. Makers have already turned this show into a crappy sautan bani saheli drama. They are turning Bondita into a side character & promoting Manorama as the maahaan bechari achchi kraantikaari. Barrister Babu is AniDita's journey towards a beautiful dream they dreamt together not Aniruddh falling in love with someone in first glance & pushing Bondita away into depression.😡

So aptly put across 👍 by the way the Sahelis again became sautan after Mano raised her hands on Bon😡

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

First I think mano character  short like Rashiya bai and berjwasi characters but now I strongly feel mano will play which once mini play only difference mini is selfish nagative lover  for ani  but mano selfless positive wife ( sorry friends for address mano ani wife I hate but truth not change na ) of ani she will help to achieve his goal making bon barrister at the same time ani too will help mano to achieve her goal ( mano ka ae will fall for ani sure I have no idea about ani  he accepted his love for ae but he choose his responsibility over his love this is the reason he stopped calling azathi express  I think)

So mano character is one main character like kaka . She will deal sampoo vamp too. I don't think mano role end anytime soon. Very long way to go I am sure ...my only wish ani love for ae soon bon should find and stop dreaming  ani love will get her one day realise they are not mean for eachother leave ani live his life and consider her dream barrister babu because of the society she faced this kind of situation today so she should fight for that.

But they only said that it is a fake marriage. I think even if Manorama stays, she & Aniruddh should part ways & remain friends as I don't think Aniruddh truly loves her...it's just an infatuation. From the day Aniruddh has confessed about his feelings he has never even thought about Manorama, his thoughts have always been around Bondita & her well being. Even while marrying Manorama, however absurd it might be, he only thought about Bondita. Not even once did he venture into his his romantic feelings for Manorama. Nor has he called her Azaadi Express. He admires her immensely. But doesn't love her. I am not saying that Aniruddh loves Bondita the romantic way, but he doesn't love Manorama either.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

So aptly put across 👍 by the way the Sahelis again became sautan after Mano raised her hands on Bon😡

Thanks. I am glad to know someone agrees with me. And yes, I did see Manorama attempted to slap Bondita & I had also seen the way Aniruddh glared at Manorama & also refused to forgive her mann hi mann.

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks. I am glad to know someone agrees with me. And yes, I did see Manorama attempted to slap Bondita & I had also seen the way Aniruddh glared at Manorama & also refused to forgive her mann hi mann.

I wilfully ignored that coz if Ani dint bring Manorama into the house as his wife she wouldn’t have dared to do that 😞 when will she go what do you feel? Will she or won’t she? 

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But they only said that it is a fake marriage. I think even if Manorama stays, she & Aniruddh should part ways & remain friends as I don't think Aniruddh truly loves her...it's just an infatuation. From the day Aniruddh has confessed about his feelings he has never even thought about Manorama, his thoughts have always been around Bondita & her well being. Even while marrying Manorama, however absurd it might be, he only thought about Bondita. Not even once did he venture into his his romantic feelings for Manorama. Nor has he called her Azaadi Express. He admires her immensely. But doesn't love her. I am not saying that Aniruddh loves Bondita the romantic way, but he doesn't love Manorama either.

may be his responsibility towards bon stop him accept his love feeling towards ae but I am not sure about mano wait and watch makers mind kya cooking

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

I wilfully ignored that coz if Ani dint bring Manorama into the house as his wife she wouldn’t have dared to do that 😞 when will she go what do you feel? Will she or won’t she? 

I honestly don't know. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai she will leave. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai she won't. Honestly speaking, agar Aniruddh k mann mein Manorama k liye feelings na hoti toh itna darr nahi lagta....Barrister Babu was a simple story of an unlikely couple who became husband & wife & strived to achieve thier dreams together. Makers ne yeh story itni zyada complicate kar di hai ki kya ho raha hai kuch samajh nahi aata.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

[QUOTE=Nathiya143]

may be his responsibility towards bon stop him accept his love feeling towards ae but I am not sure about mano wait and watch makers mind kya cooking

[/QUOTE]

But he did already accept that he loves Manorama but he hasn't even thought about it ever since. Hence I said he didn't love her. He is infatuated by her. But uske iss infatuation se bhi darr lagta hai kyunki baad mein jaa kar Aniruddh bohot pachtayega agar aisa hua toh...