Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

I honestly don't know. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai she will leave. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai she won't. Honestly speaking, agar Aniruddh k mann mein Manorama k liye feelings na hoti toh itna darr nahi lagta....Barrister Babu was a simple story of an unlikely couple who became husband & wife & strived to achieve thier dreams together. Makers ne yeh story itni zyada complicate kar di hai ki kya ho raha hai kuch samajh nahi aata.

Sahi mein sometimes I feel they are moving towards Ani Mano being a couple and educating Bon and then setting her free. Kya kar diya  hai pata nahi. 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Sahi mein sometimes I feel they are moving towards Ani Mano being a couple and educating Bon and then setting her free. Kya kar diya  hai pata nahi. 

Daraao mat yaar. Aisa thorei hota hai. 1 saal tak dikhaya kuch aur & abhi kuch aur dikha rahe hai. If this happens....I am quitting barrister babu...

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Waise mujhe nahi lagta Aniruddh aur Manorama couple honge kabhi. Agar aisa hua trp ekdam niche gir jayegi. Already gir rahi hai. Aniruddh & Bondita are leads of this story....not Aniruddh & Manorama. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

Been there, Done that 

Makers don't favor Manorama, she is just not a negative character, I know it's difficult for Shippers to digest a woman who is not negative around Male Lead but seriously, she is not on montage, episodes are titled around Bon and Ani, They don't promote her, She is just a plot device for a few days, definitely not a permanent character.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

may be his responsibility towards bon stop him accept his love feeling towards ae but I am not sure about mano wait and watch makers mind kya cooking

No his life has become bon centric and he loves bon in purest way like bon does 

We need to wait and watch agar inhe banaaama hai couple toh bon ke grown up hone ke abad before that nahi 

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Daraao mat yaar. Aisa thorei hota hai. 1 saal tak dikhaya kuch aur & abhi kuch aur dikha rahe hai. If this happens....I am quitting barrister babu...

Mujhe bhi nahi lagta tha yar but why did Ani call her zindagi bhar ka pyar? Kya yeh hum mein se kisi ne bhi expect kiya tha? Makers could have shown him being inspired, mesmerised but why that dialogue ? I am stuck there I don’t watch it anymore after I saw that episode in which Sumati refuses to take Bon with her I was extremely upset since then I only read updates. 

By the way what should I call you?

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

No his life has become bon centric and he loves bon in purest way like bon does 

We need to wait and watch agar inhe banaaama hai couple toh bon ke grown up hone ke abad before that nahi 

Yes. He loves Bondita...& even in future he will continue to love Bondita the same way. That won't change. Not for Manorama. Not for anybody. If he can leave his bachpan ka pyar Mini for the Bondita who was a stranger to him, then he can surely leave his pehli nazar ka pyar Manorama for his jeene ki wajah Bondita. 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Mujhe bhi nahi lagta tha yar but why did Ani call her zindagi bhar ka pyar? Kya yeh hum mein se kisi ne bhi expect kiya tha? Makers could have shown him being inspired, mesmerised but why that dialogue ? I am stuck there I don’t watch it anymore after I saw that episode in which Sumati refuses to take Bon with her I was extremely upset since then I only read updates. 

By the way what should I call you?

Call me Debalina. Hi. What should I call you?? 

See. This is where it gets confusing. He calls Manorama "zindagi bhar ka pyaar" & on the other hand he calls Bondita his "jeene ki wajah", risks his life for her multiple times, cries when he hurts her, calls her "patni devi", gets restless when she doesn't talk to him, thinks about her while getting married to the supposed love of his life, only talks about Bondita with Manorama so how do we believe that Manorama is his zindagi bhar ka pyar & Bondita is just his zimmedari??? 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Call me Debalina. Hi. What should I call you?? 

See. This is where it gets confusing. He calls Manorama "zindagi bhar ka pyaar" & on the other hand he calls Bondita his "jeene ki wajah", risks his life for her multiple times, cries when he hurts her, calls her "patni devi", gets restless when she doesn't talk to him, thinks about her while getting married to the supposed love of his life, only talks about Bondita with Manorama so how do we believe that Manorama is his zindagi bhar ka pyar & Bondita is just his zimmedari??? 

Ohhh....& he also went to Sumati & told her that his marriage to Manorama was a naatak only to show Bondita & no one can ever take Bondita's place in his life. He seemed very genuine there. Like he was actually saying those words from the core of his heart. He also said that Manorama will go away from their lives once the mission is over.

Aniruddh should just stick to one point & not confuse us.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes. He loves Bondita...& even in future he will continue to love Bondita the same way. That won't change. Not for Manorama. Not for anybody. If he can leave his bachpan ka pyar Mini for the Bondita who was a stranger to him, then he can surely leave his pehli nazar ka pyar Manorama for his jeene ki wajah Bondita. 

Loving someone and holding responsibility towards someone are two different things.

I love a restaurant named Toscano, I feel great everytime I visit it. But I hold responsibility towards my apartment and will maintain it at all costs. There may be days when I don't feel happy in my apartment but that doesn't take away the fact that I will not abandon it to let it burn. On the other hand if Toscano shuts down, I will feel sad but move on.

For me, I find it better if Ani calls Bon his responsibility as it shows more commitment than the crush on Manorama.

I have been a whole hearted Aniruddh supporter, even when he was on his zimmedari rant. He cannot be attracted to a child, and he cannot guarantee that he will be attracted to her for sure when she is an adult, so why the false promise. Its better if he is honest from day one.

It was also fine for me when Ani started this passive aggressive polygamy treatment, but it is not having the desired impact and he is still pushing it. He should have stopped the day he realized Bon is resorting to conspiracies to hurt Manorama, but he is in an illusion that if he keeps pushing Bon, she will eventually see the light, which is not gonna happen.

I am sure her failing the interview will be the breaking point for Aniruddh.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago