Is Manorama going to be a permanent character??

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

See....first of all till now Manorama is a positive character who cares for Bondita & that is all great but what about the future??  What if Manorama falls in love with Aniruddh?? Aniruddh already has feelings for her....this polygamy/Bondita ko sahi raasta dikhana track is getting on my nerves now...as much as I love the bonding between Bondita & Manorama I want her to go away from AniDita's lives..

Did I make any sense??? 

I am just confused as to where this track is heading to?? What are they trying to show?? Kraanti?? Polygamy?? Bondita loosing her self confidence??

Under current circumstances there are only two scenarios in which Manorama's track can end logically:

1. Manorama dying for her mission (highly unlikely because the makers love her)

2. Manorama turning negative (also highly unlikely BECAUSE the makers love her)

P.S - the actress playing Manorama is working hard & I don't intend to bash the actress in any way. I just dont like this track at all. I think most of us don't.

Sorry for the rant & I also apologize if my opinions have hurt anyone's sentiments.... 

Edited by sunshinesamuef - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

See....first of all till now Manorama is a positive character who cares for Bondita & that is all great but what about the future??  What if Manorama falls in love with Aniruddh?? Aniruddh already has feelings for her....this polygamy/Bondita ko sahi raasta dikhana track is getting on my nerves now...as much as I love the bonding between Bondita & Manorama I want her to go away from AniDita's lives..

Did I make any sense??? 

Sorry for the rant & I also apologize if my opinions have hurt anyone's sentiments.... 

Look agar aisa dikhaaye but not right now once bon gets mature and she also gets love in her life tab we can have them having unique relation ani and bon and both choosing someone else in their lives 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Makers are loving her so who knows she.can become permanent  as well like sampoo. .

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

Did I make any sense??? 

I am just confused as to where this track is heading to?? What are they trying to show?? Kraanti?? Polygamy?? Bondita loosing her self confidence??

Under current circumstances there are only two scenarios in which Manorama's track can end logically:

1. Manorama dying for her mission (highly unlikely because the makers love her)

2. Manorama turning negative (also highly unlikely BECAUSE the makers love her)

P.S - the actress playing Manorama is working hard & I don't intend to bash the actress in any way. I just dont like this track at all. I think most of us don't.

If the character AE is made to leave haveli all of sudden then the character is justified,becoz the character frm begining says no emotions,no feel, no sendiments nothing bfre Azad nation so if thy end ths character ths way then completely justified... if not like seeing whole family emotions and plan to stay vth ARC under any compulsion or emotional scenerio's then nothing could be spoke out as already we sense,senseless makers...🤣🤣

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She will die in her mission of freedom and aniruddh might fulfill her dreams after her death

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

She will die in her mission of freedom and aniruddh might fulfill her dreams after her death

Voh John bhi ho but bon should fight against polygamy 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

She definitely should. Aniruddh should realiz

Edited by sunshinesamuef - 3 years ago
sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Let's keep our fingers crossed & hope for the best. I personally think that Manorama dying for Azaadi of our nation fulfills her purpose of being a kraantikari. Bondita might get inspired & start concentrating on her studies....that way Manorama's track gets a logical ending, Bondita gets on the right path & AniDita reunite again & we fans get to see their unique, adorable bonding again. But I know this wont happen. Makers have already turned this show into a crappy sautan bani saheli drama. They are turning Bondita into a side character & promoting Manorama as the maahaan bechari achchi kraantikaari. Barrister Babu is AniDita's journey towards a beautiful dream they dreamt together not Aniruddh falling in love with someone in first glance & pushing Bondita away into depression.😡

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Voh John bhi ho but bon should fight against polygamy 

She definitely should. Aniruddh should realize that he has wronged Bondita by getting married again....fake or not. Bondita, that poor child under so much psychological pressure😑

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

If the character AE is made to leave haveli all of sudden then the character is justified,becoz the character frm begining says no emotions,no feel, no sendiments nothing bfre Azad nation so if thy end ths character ths way then completely justified... if not like seeing whole family emotions and plan to stay vth ARC under any compulsion or emotional scenerio's then nothing could be spoke out as already we sense,senseless makers...🤣🤣

Right. Makers are senseless to have thought that this track would work in the first place. This track is immensely irritating & anger inducing. They are straight up trying to promote polygamy & child abuse in the name of Bondita's bhalaai. Bondita was already in the grasp of an ill practice called child marriage & this track of making Bondita realise the importance of her studies could have been handled very differently. Without dragging polygamy in between...