Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

More than the cheating, it's the fact that Salman got into a relationship with a 17 year old that's troubling.. and even more troubling is that the mother of a 16 year old let her daughter travel to another country for a freaking crush

And sabse ziada troubling ye hai k Somi is still talking about this

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

More than the cheating, it's the fact that Salman got into a relationship with a 17 year old that's troubling.. and even more troubling is that the mother of a 16 year old let her daughter travel to another country for a freaking crush

And sabse ziada troubling ye hai k Somi is still talking about this

what about genelia and ritesh he went with her at 16 but all of you celebrated their love story. I agree that somi mother could oppose at her daughter request. And they were a very well connected Pakistan family and rich enough she met a amitabh when she was a child her dad had good connection in Pakistan film industry. What I don't understand how could she stay for 9 years wihh salman if he was violent. And why they remained friends till some years ago. Till 2015 they talked regularly and Salman was even invitate and talking d against violence against women at a conference where somy was a speaker and the conference was about violence abuse  against women. She even said that salman take inspiration from her organization human being and called his ngo being human and how she s flattered about. And when she launched her t-shirt line salman advised her to call it SO ME. I don't understand 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anika80

what about genelia and ritesh he went with her at 16 but all of you celebrated their love story. I agree that somi mother could oppose at her daughter request. And they were a very well connected Pakistan family and rich enough she met a amitabh when she was a child her dad had good connection in Pakistan film industry. What I don't understand how could she stay for 9 years wihh salman if he was violent. And why they remained friends till some years ago. Till 2015 they talked regularly and Salman was even invitate and talking d against violence against women at a conference where somy was a speaker and the conference was about violence abuse  against women. She even said that salman take inspiration from her organization human being and called his ngo being human and how she s flattered about. And when she launched her t-shirt line salman advised her to call it SO ME. I don't understand 

The incident about Salman hitting Somy ...i read/heard that he poured coke over her head or something like this to which Somy said he done that because he cared because apparently she was getting too drunk he was trying to stop her ..and she also said the 8ncident was exaggerated by media and that Salman was not abusive with her in the 8 years of relationship ...

There are plenty of interviews of Some saying the same thing 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

well srk was an obsessive bf when he was younger. WeReally don't know what he did because the press wasn't around him when he wasnt famous and he   was arrested For beating a journalist in the 90s so he snot exactly a saint either. 

Journalist said (print in the magazine) that SRK having affair with Deepa Sahi which was untrue he stood for himself (thoda delhi ka gunda type) that was because he is not a cheater and could not take such accusations 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

The incident about Salman hitting Somy ...i read/heard that he poured coke over her head or something like this to which Somy said he done that because he cared because apparently she was getting too drunk he was trying to stop her ..and she also said the 8ncident was exaggerated by media and that Salman was not abusive with her in the 8 years of relationship ...

There are plenty of interviews of Somy saying the same thing 

somy said he didn't poured in her head but on the table and was exaggerated by the press what I don't understand why she manteined a friendly bond during many years and they influenced each others for their ngo if he was so abusive. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

at that time was aishwarya who was considered  lucky to be with Salman he was considered the most gorgeous man by many women of her generation after mayn pyaar kya any girls had crush on him. He was way more famous than aish 

Doesn’t matter who was more famous. He was still punching above his weight. He also knew it himself and hence was insecure. 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Doesn’t matter who was more famous. He was still punching above his weight. He also knew it himself and hence was insecure. 

aishwarya wasn't forced to enter in a relationship with Salman and she knew well that he was with somy. Still they begun a secret relationship in 1998 durin hddcs shooting its salman fault first absolutely but aishwarya know what she did. She wasn't a 16 years old

JayaBachan thumbnail

aishwarya wasn't forced to enter in a relationship with Salman and she knew well that he was with somy. Still they begun a secret relationship in 1998 durin hddcs shooting its salman fault first absolutely but aishwarya know what she did. She wasn't a 16 years old

Umm, I believe my comments had nothing to do with the consensual aspects of their relationship. I literally made no reference to that. I just replied to Maroon’s plastic/puffy comment and stated my opinion that Aishwarya Rai was the better looking one in the relationship and not the other way around. ☺️

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So the thing with Somy is that she knowingly broke Salman and Sangeeta Bijlani up in 1993/1994, so I wouldn't really feel that bad for her in that respect. In recent interviews, Somy very clearly spelled out she was not interested in actually becoming an actress; she had just come to India to marry Salman after watching Maine Pyaar Kiya, and ultimately met Salman at a modelling agency in 1992/1993 by chance. Salman had told her he was dating someone when he ultimately hired Somy for 'Buland' (an unreleased film), but by the time 1993/1994 rolled around, Salman was caught cheating by Sangeeta ('shaadi ke cards chapp gaye the' were his words on Koffee with Karan), and Somy and Salman were officially a couple from 1994-1999. 

By her own admission, Somy has said that their relationship was rocky and that while he is a good actor and brother and son, Salman was a 'terrible' boyfriend, and that 90% were bad times but 10% were good times. So she had enough in Dec 1999 and left India for good then as well. She had met up with Salman in 2010/11 when they both were in Bangkok and he was shooting 'Ready', and she met Salma (Salman's mom) in 2019 when Salma was in Miami. She maintains that she was on very good terms with Salma and Salim as well, and that she holds no animosity towards Salman despite everything that happened between them.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

All of you? I have never celebrated their love story😆

Her mother should have opposed the request.. there's no uestion about it irrespective of how well connected they were

As for how could she stay friends, a lot of women continue to be in love with their abusers so there's nothing to really not understand.. but I never mentioned about his violence in my post so I am not sure why you decided to go full throttle for his defense quoting me for the alleged violence😆