SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #19 - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

me!! i want to see bts with her and KV but also her and deba and her and hitesh! i just want all the off screen bonding! i also hope that despite her arrival, the fd doesn't start to bash her and get too negative about her you know! So far we've been a really positive fd that takes everything as a joke and sportingly so I hope that continues! I feel like vamps are only tolerable when you meme them genuine bashing makes it even harder to watch! 

yess!!! I really hope they do something fun bts together, i honestly think shaurya and shagun would look cute together too hahaah dont hate me guys. I would love to see that anokhi and maybe once in a while shaurya can flash his smile at shagun..LOL 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

that's sooo good to hear I was so worried this morning when you shared all the symptoms!! but omggg please take all the rest you need!!! i can't believe that you had to take a test in this condition ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I still haven’t taken it 🙈 lol someone said it was really hard so I was like f..... I’m gonna take it in like an hour and just get it over with. 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

YOOO this is what i want to request omggg tbh i love watching off screen bonding and so i hope that whatever happens on screen, the off screen is totally masti and we can enjoy with them!

Yes, lets manifest all of this!! TO THE TV GODS, GIVE US ALL THE OFF-SCREEN MASTI :-)

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

yea. I’m awake for like 30 minutes and then asleep for like 3hrs lol so it’s kinda nice. My brother dropped off a sleepytime tea to drink to help me sleep tonight. So hopefully that works. I should be back to normal tomorrow

thats good to hear! im glad you got some sleep :) 

prs_725 thumbnail

honestly one of the things i loved about saakk is the women bringing up women thing. in an alternate universe, she could have come back as a professor and realized that shaurya doesn't like her and that he likes anokhi and dropped it there and could have been another professor who helps anokhi a lot in her development and she knows shaurya's toxic traits so she could have been a supportive character. i just hate watching women bring down women in these shows 

same here. I feel like they show all the cards in the deck w this show though - where anokhi has women like astha, babli, her mom, and her friends bringing her up. She will have someone like shagun and devi trying to bring her down. Which also happens in real life. While Anokhi will have a guy who likes her turn into her friend, she will have world thinking that they have more between them - which also happens only to remind them they are just good friends...and guys like shaurya who also exist...so while she likes him she will also resist the urge to be w him bc of his soch...

Men like shaan who stand up to wrong soch but when it comes to certain things, also lack a spine. He doesnt have regressive thoughts like his fam does but does that make it okay for not standing up to his wife for 25 yrs!? making his son and mom seperate...blindly moving forward w the lies others kept feeding his son and brain washing him!? In this case between shaurya and shaan...such contrasting personalities..both right and both wrong at the same time. Was astha right to leave her family for her responsibilites!? Wasnt her responsibility also towards her husband and son!? No one is right here...except seems like they are trying to make Anokhi the voice of reason and righteousness.  

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thread Closed!! 

Please move to EDT #20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5217874#156388997