SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #19 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I feel waaaay better than this morning. But I’m just so tired. I wouldn’t be surprised if I slept thru this episode tonight too. I’ve slept so much today and I’m still so tired. 

Wow, please take care! Did you get some sleep!?

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL GUYS go to 0:40 for the third outfit and see the caption!! i'm actually dead 🤣🤣 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBSIEYlBTCE/

EVEN SHE KNOWS 😂😂😂😂

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

It would have been, i hope she is positive but her tactics end up making her closer to ACP lol 

Also - is it me who wants to see BTS of KV and Swardha!? He has such great chemistry w Deb ..i want to see some off screen w Swardha too!! 

me!! i want to see bts with her and KV but also her and deba and her and hitesh! i just want all the off screen bonding! i also hope that despite her arrival, the fd doesn't start to bash her and get too negative about her you know! So far we've been a really positive fd that takes everything as a joke and sportingly so I hope that continues! I feel like vamps are only tolerable when you meme them genuine bashing makes it even harder to watch! 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OH my! Two police inspectors who both have nothing to do but chase after Anokhi and Shaurya and create misunderstandings!

infinitie thumbnail

I feel waaaay better than this morning. But I’m just so tired. I wouldn’t be surprised if I slept thru this episode tonight too. I’ve slept so much today and I’m still so tired. 

that's sooo good to hear I was so worried this morning when you shared all the symptoms!! but omggg please take all the rest you need!!! i can't believe that you had to take a test in this condition 😭😭

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL GUYS go to 0:40 for the third outfit and see the caption!! i'm actually dead 🤣🤣 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBSIEYlBTCE/

hahahaha WInter,..even she knows!! Oh i love the black out look and boho chic look on her

infinitie thumbnail

EVEN SHE KNOWS 😂😂😂😂

I LOVE THIS IM ACTUALLY JUST AMUSING MYSELF SO MUCH RN 🤣 now i get why pooja stalked her over the weekend this is so much fun! 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, please take care! Did you get some sleep!?

yea. I’m awake for like 30 minutes and then asleep for like 3hrs lol so it’s kinda nice. My brother dropped off a sleepytime tea to drink to help me sleep tonight. So hopefully that works. I should be back to normal tomorrow

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"Winter is coming" She's manifested herself into this fandom!

infinitie thumbnail

hahahaha WInter,..even she knows!! Oh i love the black out look and boho chic look on her

hahahaha she also looks amazing in the professional one! like such a boss!!