Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

lowkey I’d be intimated by her cuz of how tall and pretty she is 😳😂 she could have been a positive and would’ve killed it. 

i totally sympathize with anokhi!! i'm sighing that they have decided to go full vamp and i was gonna say that no one in saakk is totally intolerable but then i thought of bebo/kitty and was like never mind they do have classic vamp/villain types 

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Anything Naagin related is over the top just like all EK shows. Since SAAKK doesn't do so many close up reaction shots, I'm sure we won't have to worry. The precaps all have her give such a dead pan expression. I'm sure she'll show up by Saturday to ruin our Sunday. We can critique her endlessly then. For now it should be a love fest for Swarda's off screen personality!

I think it's because we aren't supposed to know yet but swarda totally revealed that she will be negative already so the cat's out of the bag 🤣 I am sure that we will and we will continue to scream and yell so i'm just hyping myself up with her off screen personality so i can cry when we don't see her as positive 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

yess dude, with the height like hers and her style as well, she would look great w Shaurya...so if she was positive it would have also worked very well. 

OMG yes. Thank you. If she was positive this would have been SOOOOO EASY. Anokhi ko ehsaas jaldi aata. But it’s ok. Winter Is here. we just gotta get over the storm. 

Edited by Juwii29 - 3 years ago
Juwii29 thumbnail

At least we finished this thread for new episode. I’m having fomo now. I feel like I missed some hot convo today 😭😭😭

infinitie thumbnail

yess dude, with the height like hers and her style as well, she would look great w Shaurya...so if she was positive it would have also worked very well. 

honestly one of the things i loved about saakk is the women bringing up women thing. in an alternate universe, she could have come back as a professor and realized that shaurya doesn't like her and that he likes anokhi and dropped it there and could have been another professor who helps anokhi a lot in her development and she knows shaurya's toxic traits so she could have been a supportive character. i just hate watching women bring down women in these shows 

infinitie thumbnail

At least we finished this thread for new episode. I’m having fomo now. I feel like I missed some hot convo today 😭😭😭

hahahaha my goal is always to try and finish these threads because it's nice to move to a fresh new home!! btw how are you doing now?? getting better?

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG yes. Thank you. If she was positive this would have been SOOOOO EASY. Anokhi ko ehsaas jaldi aata. But it’s ok. Winter Is here. we just gotta get over the storm. 

It would have been, i hope she is positive but her tactics end up making her closer to ACP lol 

Also - is it me who wants to see BTS of KV and Swardha!? He has such great chemistry w Deb ..i want to see some off screen w Swardha too!! 

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

hahahaha my goal is always to try and finish these threads because it's nice to move to a fresh new home!! btw how are you doing now?? getting better?

I feel waaaay better than this morning. But I’m just so tired. I wouldn’t be surprised if I slept thru this episode tonight too. I’ve slept so much today and I’m still so tired. 

infinitie thumbnail

LOL GUYS go to 0:40 for the third outfit and see the caption!! i'm actually dead 🤣🤣 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBSIEYlBTCE/

Juwii29 thumbnail

It would have been, i hope she is positive but her tactics end up making her closer to ACP lol 

Also - is it me who wants to see BTS of KV and Swardha!? He has such great chemistry w Deb ..i want to see some off screen w Swardha too!! 

I need a debvir bts. It’s been too long. KV needs to drop something ASAP !!