Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Its just pathetic how makers and many r neglecting his kaands especially  his samjhuta  Wali shadi in name of so-called  mahanta.🤢

Bondita  ke liye  us zamane ka reason , magar us zamane  samjhuta wali  shadi  hoti thi  kya?

Want some one slap him asap for this herioc deed 👍🏼. 

Most of them dislike bon/aurra or assumed that this is ground  for angst track. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Hi buddy, u mentioned Bon vth milk ask ARC to consummate,sry as of Bon its also a rasam,she doesnt know real meaning of tat.... and more then y all viewers against ARC  and his action is.... becoz he himself not clear vth things happening around him and already he generated in mind of Bon as his wife.... now suddenly he says lets stay away,makes her violent, acc to Bon, ARC is everything she gets enormous love frm him, like mentor,guru,friend,husband,father in all ways so suddenly if tat person says stay away frm me lets break ths relation, u r only my responsibility means tats cant b accepted by well known adults... then how ARC expect teen Bon to accept it... as ths age already she vl face 1000 of new questio, age to explore new, so if ARC is great revolutionist, y not even once he lend his ear, wat Bon need frm him as husband... Do Bon really ask fr any physical relationship, then fr sure its  big no..... As of now she expects someone who can lend his ears to her and gve shoulder to her.... obviously she is possessive becoz she learnt tat much frm him, in one single moment there is nothing like tat in life, is highly miserable one.... and more over wats ARC plan fr future, he wanna Bon to leave him forever or wat... if tat so thn fr wat purpose he sat himself comfortably at diwali pooja, y he himself feels the pain when she is away,y he himself explained good touch bad touch and menstruation easily and patiently to her and now y not crush in same way... is he alright frm his side....

So as of ths polygamy wat ARC is trying to explain her, if she didnt study further,or annul their child marr, she vl suffer like ths,a man vl marry sme other lady and vl show her ths s life of normal grl who wanna only b wife forever....then really i dont agree yaar,ARC is character, who can make Bonditha understand btr things in life.... As study is not possible fr grls those days, bt he enlighten her wth tat, bt she forcefully not entered schl, she herself loved to go to schl... bt now he s forcing her to go to boarding schl which is completely wrong and his path choosed fr tat cant b justified in any way whether it is real or fake marr... 

Viewers are not viewing show frm day wen he shouted at Bon during frst anniversary vth bitter truth

One she till tat date she was in  dfrnt wrld bt suddenly she was told another one stry frst to analyse tat she had no time, KSG vth his point and ARC vth his point.... so Bon choosed the path wat she likes, she wanna ARC near her tats it, bt its society forcing her smething else and ARC instead giving her hand, he too forcing her which cant b accepted by any loyal viewrs... main thing Bon is not adult to understand all, she s kid so her mental stability is not considered till now.... ydy epi too she feels cheated, she s hurt bt no one sense tat, all feels she s stubborn fr her patibabu, bt no one considered her other feelings yaar... so ths cant b justified and further if ARC gonna support AE as his wife thn fr sure it vl create impact in mind of Bonditha, not to trust anyone in future too. Is tat crt to teach a child.... to create feel self respect and self confidence in Bon,ARC choosed a path tat breaks her value fr relationship,her trust,her hope, esp she vl feel cheated fr life long.... Dont u think ARC taking advantage of her  bon's age and studies  to marry AE who is his crush....which is unaware to Bon till date....so however way can u justify his polygamy to seek lesson to bring back Bon to studies... 

Bon is victim of child marriage, she can be happy only when she is out of this world, this much is implied in this track, I didnt state Ani's method is right or wrong, I said I understood what he is trying to do

I have already stated that marriage was not needed in this track, it is obviously for TRP audience

This is Bon's story to be a Barrister, Manorama will leave today or tomorrow, I don't care about that part of the story therefore it doesn't affect me. 

I want to see her as an independent woman and Ani helping her in every way he can

Pati Patni rishta, polygamy, infidelity etc are moot as the story is based in an old time, If I accept child marriage I have to accept polygamy too, therefore I reject both

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Nobody asked for rudhita romance not even bondita. He was left with second MARRIAGE option to bring bondita on track? Bondita started acting weird since the suhag rat rasam why he came up with second -marriage -only-solution after meeting azadi express? He fell for her and he was looking for a solid reason to bring her in haweli and putting all the blame on bondita. Bondita was no right but barristers babu looks more wrong here. Unbelievable how can people justify anirudh's selfish and dumb reasons. 

@Bold

They are not showing this in episodes, this maybe your interpretation of Ani's feelings towards Mano but this is not correct, if they show it explicitly then do tell me the episode number, I can definitely change my mind about Ani

NoraSM thumbnail

Its just pathetic how makers and many r neglecting his kaands especially  his samjhuta  Wali shadi in name of so-called  mahanta.🤢

Bondita  ke liye  us zamane ka reason , magar us zamane  samjhuta wali  shadi  hoti thi  kya?

Makers have a vision for how their story should shape up, they have served some wonderful tracks, I have complete faith in them, they are not justifying anything, you feel he was wrong, there are others who don't feel the same way and maybe they can see what makers are trying to do, why are they pathetic? 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Bon is victim of child marriage, she can be happy only when she is out of this world, this much is implied in this track, I didnt state Ani's method is right or wrong, I said I understood what he is trying to do

I have already stated that marriage was not needed in this track, it is obviously for TRP audience

This is Bon's story to be a Barrister, Manorama will leave today or tomorrow, I don't care about that part of the story therefore it doesn't affect me. 

I want to see her as an independent woman and Ani helping her in every way he can

Pati Patni rishta, polygamy, infidelity etc are moot as the story is based in an old time, If I accept child marriage I have to accept polygamy too, therefore I reject both

Yup me too saying same thing yaar even i dont accept child marr, bt it happened bt fr making some one independent doesnt meant thy should loose hope in value of relationship, trust, love, and all cute inner sense moments... bt now if u discuss abt the stry thn it clearly shows the thing going on vl break Bon more only she feel insecure only instead of independency...  becoz even now she s forced to go to boarding schl insted of her choice.... so tat never bring confidence only brings hatredness.... which till date ARC is experiencing.... he left to London at 10 that doesnt mean all to leave to boarding schl and learn... once bfre Bon have wish to go to schl he just planned her to teach in hme... so now option as boarding schl is compulsion not wish tat too  showing her world n name of polygamy can never be crt forever....so here acc to me watever ARC'S intension his polygamy cant b justified... becoz instead lots of ways are there so acc to me its ridiculous....so as of marr Bon not in rt age to decide wen her marr happened,so atleast now she can have a chance to annul it vth her own consent... y not ARC can wait till she grows up as one yr he kep quiet na... y not another 8 to 10 yrs....y ARC deciding everytime fr her too... will ths cmes under independency or wat..  

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Makers have a vision for how their story should shape up, they have served some wonderful tracks, I have complete faith in them, they are not justifying anything, you feel he was wrong, there are others who don't feel the same way and maybe they can see what makers are trying to do, why are they pathetic? 

Because they  trying r  to blame a child  who even doesn't  know real parivarik  Jeevan thing while white washing his  hypocrisy  of 2 marrage in name  of bon s betterment. Her crush is paap and his love for AE  and samjhuta shadi is punya. 

After marriage truth revelation , he was sulking  about  his love for AE with trio ani scene rather  then  thinking  about bon  future and that speak volume about his   pious act.

My view won't  change  and  even it  doesn't matter as they will  show  what they want. 

Anyway eagerly waiting big bon and her journey but one thing is sure  even then  all her success will be credited to him only. 

One thing in future which i just  want to see is bon getting married to love of her life ( it can be anyone except ani) but it must  be like samjhuta and betterment for ani s ujwal bhavishya.

Edited by PRIME1 - 3 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Yup really expected one tight slap frm KSG bt makers cheated viewers there too ususally🤣🤣

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yup really expected one tight slap frm KSG bt makers cheated viewers there too ususally🤣🤣

Want bon to do this shub act like she did that old man.

Najay karegi aurat and daandh bhi degi aurat in their own words👍🏼

Edited by PRIME1 - 3 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Want bon to do this shub act like she did that old man.

Najay karegi aurat and daandh bhi degi aurat in their own words👍🏼

Yup bfre once unknowingly slapped ARC,ao he knows very well yaar, wat he gts nu soon fr sure tat vl happen.....bt ths time fr AE toobfre tat once fr Sampoo just fr her smile🤪

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Bold

They are not showing this in episodes, this maybe your interpretation of Ani's feelings towards Mano but this is not correct, if they show it explicitly then do tell me the episode number, I can definitely change my mind about Ani

Epi 215-217 anirudh innerselg confronting anirudh