Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg guys they have cut off arunita and sawai's performance today.. there was one more song in their performance which was tujhe bhul jana mumkin nahi.. also some part from holi khele raghuvira

If possible please watch uncut performance on sony liv

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/indian-idol-1700000008/thrilling-performance-1000112982

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Omg guys they have cut off arunita and sawai's performance today.. there was one more song in their performance which was tujhe bhul jana mumkin nahi.. also some part from holi khele raghuvira

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/indian-idol-1700000008/thrilling-performance-1000112982

wtf they cut most of their performance. These two were treated so bad today

Edited by Karkerrna3 - 3 years ago
Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Sonyliv isn't available in the US ☹️😢

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Sonyliv isn't available in the US ☹️😢

Lets wait if they upload it on YouTube

They haven't uploaded her last weekend duet with pawan yet where manwa lage was skipped.

Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If there’s one person who came to Indian Idol knowing exactly what they needed to do to get attention, it’s 100% Danish. 

Everything from his intentionally OTT aalaps, his dialogues and acting (tbh I don’t think he can act, pls stick to singing post-show 😅), to his YouTube presence, IG reels, etc. displays that he understands exactly what this show is about.

And tbh I’ve always found him a lil too gimmicky for my liking because I think he is an excellent singer but really dislike songs being over performed. But everything he does is precisely what you need to go far in this TRP-crazy show. Future contestants should learn from him. 

altgr thumbnail

Again couldn't watch the episode properly. But whatever I watched it was average. Vishal Nachiket SMP and HR Arunita Sawai I liked the most. Danish was good too.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don't like how danish uses other contestants to get views in YouTube. 

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is anyone else bothered by how much HR moves his other hand when he singing? I cannot focus on anything else except his hand that seems to be having a seizure. Even my dad jokes about it so much.

Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Don't like how danish uses other contestants to get views in YouTube. 

I agree. Surprised he’s even allowed to, isn’t this violating Sony’s copyright rules?

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Is anyone else bothered by how much HR moves his other hand when he singing? I cannot focus on anything else except his hand that seems to be having a seizure. Even my dad jokes about it so much.

My mom too noticed it many times and said it looks so bad😆