Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Vishal reads every single comments about this show and today said that he's getting too much comments about smp singing only one type of genre. 

someone tell him he was a let down when he dint give lines to nachiket to sing. IMO ashish should have paired up with him. neha was atleast fair inspite of being younger to vishal. Also vishal dosent get to sing kya that he wanted to hog all imelight

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

If you think Shreya and Sunidhi have only one genre, then you haven't heard enough of their songs or even live performances for that matter.

About being the best in your genre, I won't argue about that. Many singers make it big by being the best in their style of singing, but on a reality show like this, I think you need to present variations (and good ones at that) in your singing style to keep the audience interested. 

But that is of no use now. Nachiket was the most versatile of them all and he is gone. Danish too is in the bottom. To stay in a show like this you just have to pray that you are the judge's favorite. Even drama gimmicks don't work seeing that Danish (who along with his mama does the most TRP gimmicks) is in the bottom three. 

i think they got danish in bottom 3 only to show that nachiket was eliminated over someone good. if they had got a mediocre contestant it would have looked even more unfair

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Throwawayacc

Re: Nihal, yes you can think he shouldn’t have made it this far (though I like his tone I am shocked he lasted longer than Sireesha, Nachiket, and Anushka) but commenting about his hygiene is totally unnecessary. Clearly the whole hair thing is just a joke for content. He struggles because unlike the rest, Nihal and Sireesha have very little exposure to singing Hindi songs (both in a competitive setting and also for casual stage shows).
Should that be a reason for him to continue out of sympathy? Not at all, but blame the judges or the format instead of him. Personal insults are unnecessary, you don’t know him to say he doesn’t care. 

nihal will sing well is he is given slow songs to perform. he did sing a few songs well like tere naam. his voice is good

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

i think they got danish in bottom 3 only to show that nachiket was eliminated over someone good. if they had got a mediocre contestant it would have looked even more unfair

I also think this was all a game and plan to remove Nachiket. They cornered him by having only bottom 3, then putting Danish in the bottom 3. They knew that they had to put a strong contestant in the bottom and not a mediocre, because then they wouldn’t be able to eliminate Nachiket. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago
naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mita1214

I also think this was all a game and plan to remove Nachiket. They cornered him by having only bottom 3, then putting Danish in the bottom 3. They new that they had to put a strong contestant in the bottom and not a mediocre, because then they wouldn’t be able to eliminate Nachiket. 

possible

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mita1214

I also think this was all a game and plan to remove Nachiket. They cornered him by having only bottom 3, then putting Danish in the bottom 3. They new that they had to put a strong contestant in the bottom and not a mediocre, because then they wouldn’t be able to eliminate Nachiket. 

I think so too. But I’m loving the backlash they’ve recieved. A lot of people are seeing through them now.