Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Once again arunita was the best in this episode

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had decided to skip this episode but I managed to catch a couple performances during lunch since my parents were watching. Those few minutes were the worst of my day today.

I AM SO F***ING MAD RIGHT NOW! 😑😑😑

I saw the last parts of Anjali, Danish, and HR's performance and Anjali didn't even get to sing anything! The least I heard her voice was when she sang the first line of Balma! 

And my blood is boiling at how Nachiket was treated today!!! I had braced myself for SMP to be highlighted after the performance (which she did I believe) but I never thought Nachiket would outright just not get to sing!! I couldn't hear him one bit in the first two songs! What is wrong with Vishal?! Does he not realize that the point is to enhance the contestants' performances, not hog the limelight for the judges?!?!?!?! πŸ˜‘😑😑

My heart breaks for Nachiket. I really don't want him to leave, but I can't tolerate how he is being treated now. Same with Anjali; she is supremely talented and I have a soft spot for classical music. I don't want to see her leave either, but I can't tolerate her being ignored. πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not watching the rest of this episode. If there are any performances worth watching, then please do say so. I'll catch it on YouTube or Instagram later.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Anjali , nachiket, arunita and sawai were treated very bad

Danish, pawandeep,smp were treated the best

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

3 judges are like 3 idiots imo

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Worse judge today was Vishal. He was trying to steal all the limelight from the contestants/nachiket

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I had decided to skip this episode but I managed to catch a couple performances during lunch since my parents were watching. Those few minutes were the worst of my day today.

I AM SO F***ING MAD RIGHT NOW! 😑😑😑

I saw the last parts of Anjali, Danish, and HR's performance and Anjali didn't even get to sing anything! The least I heard her voice was when she sang the first line of Balma! 

And my blood is boiling at how Nachiket was treated today!!! I had braced myself for SMP to be highlighted after the performance (which she did I believe) but I never thought Nachiket would outright just not get to sing!! I couldn't hear him one bit in the first two songs! What is wrong with Vishal?! Does he not realize that the point is to enhance the contestants' performances, not hog the limelight for the judges?!?!?!?! πŸ˜‘😑😑

My heart breaks for Nachiket. I really don't want him to leave, but I can't tolerate how he is being treated now. Same with Anjali; she is supremely talented and I have a soft spot for classical music. I don't want to see her leave either, but I can't tolerate her being ignored. πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

I did not watch the episode, knowing this would happen. And I was in no mood to get angrier after I saw the match results of IMPL. U finally get to see now what kind of people are running the damn show. πŸ€¬

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Nihal and pawan- not their best. Surprisingly found nihal good today. Pawan was also good but have high expectations from him and as i said this was not his best.

Danish and anjali- danish was good but anjali was completely sidelined

Smp and nachiket- disappointed as most of the part was performed by vishal and smp, nachiket was sidelined but whatever part he got to sing was brilliant.

Ashish and Sayli- both performed nicely

Arunita and sawai- their performance was so good actually. Arunita and himesh singing was complimenting. Himesh can actually record a duet with her. Liked sawai also. 

I really wanted arunita to sing tere meri prem kahani someday and this was the day πŸ₯³ as expected she did it brilliantly. Her aalaps was really good and soothing. never felt that in danish and anjali's aalaps.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Congratulations and All the best to Ashish and Pawandeep for their musical journey together

Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I fast forwarded through most of the episode on YT so I didn’t watch most of it but what I saw was very mediocre. I’ve criticized Neha as a judge before but today I felt she was the only one who distributed both performances quite evenly and didn’t try to hog the limelight. πŸ‘πŸ½

I actually liked Ashish and Nihal today for a change. Sayli and Pawandeep were out of their comfort zone and it showed. Poor Nachiket omg I don’t know why Vishal did him like this πŸ™„

Could Ashish be lagging in votes or something? Seems they are trying to promote his bond with Pawandeep to garner more attention after a similar formula worked with Arunita.