Performance Discussion 27 & 28 March - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode was quite boring for me :( .. wonder if am losing interest in the way they are conducting this singing talent show. I fail to understand judges singing with contestants and everyone obviously gets mausam Badal gaya. Felt bad for nachiket and anjali... they weren’t given lines to sing. I would say only positive was Pawandeep after a long didn’t look nervous and did well.... for me ever since he stopped singing with any musical instrument, he had this nervous energy during his performance which was totally absent today and looked like he enjoyed performing. Don’t know why the judges want to participate rather than judging. If tomorrow is elimination then I am really wishing that it’s not Nachiket :(

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I'm starting to think this as well. Sireesha leaving was heartbreaking but she is doing well for herself even after getting eliminated. She's recorded a song for AR Rahman, and I think she's been doing other regional projects as well. Maybe if Nachiket leaves, then he can have a chance to focus on other work and go somewhere his talent is genuinely appreciated. 

This is partially why I don't want them to skip elimination tomorrow. It feels like deliberately prolonging the inevitable pain. Might as well get it over with so we can all move on.

I am very happy for Sireesha !I truly hope she goes on to achieve more success. I missed her so much last week that couldn’t watch the other singers performances well. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I did n t watch the episode as the promos had given a glimpse of what was to occur.

Instead of blaming anyone I feel it is just a reflection of the poor choice of Nachiket.

What was the point in teaming up with SMP both mother and daughter are well prepared for this contest she knows that if she sings any melodious song she will be eliminated immediately, hence Vishal is the one on whom she has programmed herself. No one in their right senses would consider him to be a singer even. that song required a pedestrian singer why did he have to belittle his talents, his voice is his biggest asset why did he allow it to be murdered by the duo. Why was he dancing so much all that kind of behaviour does n t suit him. 

It is like asking a neurosurgeon to practice the role of a quack.

The others are all playing their games to be a part of the competition.

Ashish smartly latches onto Pawandeep hoping that his fans vote for him.

Sayli is not  appreciated for her singing so she hogs the limelight by occupying the screen space for more than 20 mins in every episode and latching onto Ashish.

SMP flattering the judges 

He deserves to be in the bottom and hopefully he learns his lessons.

I don t think he will be eliminated.

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Mostly he uses pawandeep or Arunita's name.

Also that OMG like some other youtubers who use OMG to grab the viewer's attention.

Even in one of the video there's Himesh or neha's edited picture with tears which as looking like a big water drop

I saw Danish recently uploaded Pawandeep and Nihal’s promo with Neha on his channel with the title “Pawandeep Rajan and Neha Kakkar” 😅 Why is he uploading promos that he’s not even in and why does he only include the names of the people that draw views in the title (clearly he didn’t include Nihal).
I’m not at all a Pawandeep fan but he must be quite patient to tolerate being used to promote so many.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The only performance I enjoyed and I tght was the fairest of the lot was the last arunita Himesh and sawai performance. nachiket and Anjali definitely reduced to chorus singers. Ashish Sayli Neha painful. 

Either of these two will be eliminated tmrw

overall a bring episode 

altgr thumbnail

When Neha performed with the contestants in Season 10 it was much better. This time this trio thing didn't work.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

To as per the reels uploaded on sony insta page Danish smp and pawan's were the best performances 🥱

Well today none of them were best of theirs

But on the basis of everyone's performance

I feel for hrs team arunita and sawai's performance better than danish and anjalis.. anjali was literally singing in choras

In neha's team ashish sayli's better than nihal pawan today

Vishal team was the worst as most of the part was sung by vishal and smp only..they didn't let nachiket to sing fairly

Must say arunita sung teri meri prem kahani like original singer...i couldn't find the difference. Felt like she was the original singer

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just on the 2nd performance,  jai Danish jai himesh, poor anjali....now I know why himesh adores Danish, both royal screamers, indian music ka satya nash. Besuron ki barsaat mein bechari anjali phans gayi, really????? This performance was a total disaster for me but very happy they matched the two screamers in one performance 

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Alright here we go 

Neha, Nihal, Pawandeep-First song was good and Pawandeep sounded good. However the next two songs after that were garbage. Neha Kakkar is not a good live singer. It was an overall average affair. I could barely hear Nihal at times. He has a dabba voice

Himesh, Anjali, Danish-Ok performance overall. I swear what was the point of having Anjali there? For moral support. She was only there to add classical alaps. 

SMP, Vishal, Nachiket-Good performance but why did they sideline Nachiket? He was basically chorus. I hope he doesn't go. He is much better singer than others in the competition and deserves to stay. SMP actually sounded decent but maybe it cause all the songs fit her genre. 

Sayli, Ashish, Neha-OK. This performance told me that the judges and the show are trying super hard to make sure Ashish makes the finale. He literally got all the lines and Sayli got nothing. Again Neha Kakkar is a terrible live singer. I personally believe Vishal is the best live singer of the 3. Sayli was sounding better than Kakkar. 

Arunita, Sawaii, Himesh-Best performance of the day. Even Sawaii sounded good in his parts. MVP was Arunita though. She slayed both songs and is the most versatile singer on this show. I hope she wins!!

Please I hope Nachiket is not eliminated tomorrow. Hoping it's Anjali or Nihal. They need to go. 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow everyone all over the internet is talking about arunita's versatility and she was the best in last night's episode.

I agree so much with them..