Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harinivas

That’s why it’s called a TROPE 

Means it’s like a tool or device in storytelling or story writing that writers use which are very common or overused themes. 

So DON and spunky girl falling in love ka trope mei hamesha DON falls in love first because “he is not in touch with his emotions and she brings that out in him”

He is always angry, He shows no empathy - jaise you said - he is weird toh they will create situation where that will shift and he falls in love 

Yeh kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

In my opinion, it will be when his mother develops a deep connection with PD then he will first start using PD to get closer to his mother and then mother will ask for her marriage, first he will say no.
Then he will marry to keep mother happy and then as usual apna ITV favorite plot. 
I am not expecting some major shifts in story or anything 

But becos the two actors have some brilliant chemistry to watch them on screen will be lots of fun. 

I don't see Raghav doing any such thing. I am not saying that for his Amma he cannot do such a thing. But I see marriage not happening this way. I mostly feel he will fall in love with Pallavi the woman, whom he has no clue has baggage of her own. Because she is a good kind woman. Pallavi may become the reason in near future to patch up between mother and son.

Personally, Raghav should fight a lot to win Pallavi over cause he has been consistently putting her through hell. Infact this 360-degree turn they are speaking of after Manasi's marriage, maybe about some truth bomb to be phodoed on RaghVi.

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I don't see Raghav doing any such thing. I am not saying that for his Amma he cannot do such a thing. But I see marriage not happening this way. I mostly feel he will fall in love with Pallavi the woman, whom he has no clue has baggage of her own. Because she is a good kind woman. Pallavi may become the reason in near future to patch up between mother and son.

Personally, Raghav should fight a lot to win Pallavi over cause he has been consistently putting her through hell. Infact this 360-degree turn they are speaking of after Manasi's marriage, maybe about some truth bomb to be phodoed on RaghVi.

I seriously really hope you are right 

Because what you said here would be lovely to watch 

Itna depth hoga uss storyline mei 

But ITV hai and that too SP 

But fingers crossed 🤞🏾 it will be so nice to watch this 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harinivas

I seriously really hope you are right 

Because what you said here would be lovely to watch 

Itna depth hoga uss storyline mei 

But ITV hai and that too SP 

But fingers crossed 🤞🏾 it will be so nice to watch this 

Lets see. Raghav to pagal hai hi. Already he is too obsessed with Pallavi. Had this been the objective Raghav, he would have tried to chase Anjali for the MMS fiasco, but he went after Pallavi. Everything wrong that has happened, he has blamed Pallavi for it. She has occupied his mind in such a way, that he has begun to read her, he has began to worry for her obsessively. I am just looking ahead at very much messed up Raghav Rao, whose very territorial and obsessive inclination for Pallavi will phailao raita in her life. His love is not going to be a bed of roses for Pallavi.