Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I think it may be possible that Pallavi falls in love first, ofc after all the MUs are cleared and she knows that RR is not a bad man nor did he kidnap her. 

And as per the track, it seems RR's past will be revealed before Pallavi's past. So Pallavi will definitely understand him better and maybe even feel sorry for him. 

Mandar was only a good friend to Pallavi, it was sort of an arranged marriage and she didn't even know him that well. I feel Pallavi is unwilling to get married cause she doesn't wanna leave her family, that's it. I don't think she has a huge complex about being a widow, I think its more that she is hurt that others keep reminding her of it. Even when Krishna's mother forced her to wear a white saree, she was hurt, but not deeply upset or disturbed. Like we don't see her crying badly or even hear her thoughts about how how upset she is.

So I feel like she is not deeply traumatized by love or relationships in any way like RR is. So it is possible for her to fall in love first. 

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont care whoever falls  as long as no separation. I loving their nok jok😳

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I know its gonna be bumpy.. smooth ride chahiye kisko hai? 😆 I cant predict that far ahead.. marriage hoga abhi, nahi hoga, kese hoga nahi pata.. but I hope it doesnt happen so soon in the show.. because once marriage happens, they inevitably take the same route.. both will remain angry at each other, Pallavi mostly coz she was forced into it.. and then wahi IPK wala drama.. hate and love ke beech pendulum bane rahenge dono.. trip fall, catch, eyelock wala pyar nahi dekhna hai mujhko.. I want them to get married at the end of the show after they fight the tabboo society has put on widow remarriage.. that's the baggage I was talking about.. There is scope of plenty of drama without them getting married so early.. Raghav's past, his enemies, Sulochana's plotting, Pallavi's shop problems, ayi baba's MU regarding Raghav, Amrutha's fixation with Raghav...and all this is going to directly or indirectly impact RaghVi.. I am more tempted to see the forbidden love wala angle...Widow remarriage is not easy and a widow falling in love and that too with someone like Raghav is only frowned upon.. Pallavi will never "allow" herself to fall in love with Raghav despite his relentless pursuation and antics... How she will battle her inner turmoil and try to keep Raghav away when he will not backout or give up on them.. She will never want to ruin ayi baba's reputation in the society , not because of her...and this goes beyond that.. she will be in a very tough spot.. how will her family perceive her falling in love again, after losing her husband who was also their son?? and that too with someone like Raghav??? she would feel she is betraying them.. these are things I want to see.. I want to see Raghav's obsession for her, him standing for her no matter what the society or her family says... I know that will only make Pallavi's life a living hell.. because Pallavi, a widow, her name associated with the "bad guy" the don is just bad news.. for her, her family's repution is everything.. I wanna see all those complications in their story and ofcourse Mandhar.. I am very curious to see what complications he brings in to their story. In all this, I want Raghav to remain Raghav.. the basic essence of his character should not change- the ego, temper, impulsiveness,sanak should all be there.. 

3 hrs movie done👏👏👏

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In fact I felt it’s the other way round 

RR will fall first 

In Don shows they always make the Don 

Fall first 

Tabhi toh toxicity ko they can justify 😆

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harinivas

In fact I felt it’s the other way round 

RR will fall first 

In Don shows they always make the Don 

Fall first 

Tabhi toh toxicity ko they can justify 😆

Matlab??

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I know its gonna be bumpy.. smooth ride chahiye kisko hai? 😆 I cant predict that far ahead.. marriage hoga abhi, nahi hoga, kese hoga nahi pata.. but I hope it doesnt happen so soon in the show.. because once marriage happens, they inevitably take the same route.. both will remain angry at each other, Pallavi mostly coz she was forced into it.. and then wahi IPK wala drama.. hate and love ke beech pendulum bane rahenge dono.. trip fall, catch, eyelock wala pyar nahi dekhna hai mujhko.. I want them to get married at the end of the show after they fight the tabboo society has put on widow remarriage.. that's the baggage I was talking about.. There is scope of plenty of drama without them getting married so early.. Raghav's past, his enemies, Sulochana's plotting, Pallavi's shop problems, ayi baba's MU regarding Raghav, Amrutha's fixation with Raghav...and all this is going to directly or indirectly impact RaghVi.. I am more tempted to see the forbidden love wala angle...Widow remarriage is not easy and a widow falling in love and that too with someone like Raghav is only frowned upon.. Pallavi will never "allow" herself to fall in love with Raghav despite his relentless pursuation and antics... How she will battle her inner turmoil and try to keep Raghav away when he will not backout or give up on them.. She will never want to ruin ayi baba's reputation in the society , not because of her...and this goes beyond that.. she will be in a very tough spot.. how will her family perceive her falling in love again, after losing her husband who was also their son?? and that too with someone like Raghav??? she would feel she is betraying them.. these are things I want to see.. I want to see Raghav's obsession for her, him standing for her no matter what the society or her family says... I know that will only make Pallavi's life a living hell.. because Pallavi, a widow, her name associated with the "bad guy" the don is just bad news.. for her, her family's repution is everything.. I wanna see all those complications in their story and ofcourse Mandhar.. I am very curious to see what complications he brings in to their story. In all this, I want Raghav to remain Raghav.. the basic essence of his character should not change- the ego, temper, impulsiveness,sanak should all be there.. 

Agreed with all the points made dear!

Harinivas thumbnail

Men who behave like RR at least the whole DON behavior can be quite toxic 

toxic means the harmful effects on society and relationships  when men behave in very traditional masculine macho ways - dominance, elevated anger, etc. 

Often this is interpreted as “HOT”alpha male heroes in romantic stories but in reality these are toxic people.

So in romantic stories DONs are always made to fall in love first so that their vulnerability is exposed almost trying to justify their toxic behavior - which is usually disrespect and disregard for the female they are with. 

we can all argue and discuss that RR is not that but the fact remains he has been written that way by the CVs. Especially initial episodes totally put me off. 

Of course we find him hot, me included, but would I go for a man like this in real life?!! 
heck no! 

So you make him a hero, he will be made to fall in love first 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Men who behave like RR at least the whole DON behavior can be quite toxic 

toxic means the harmful effects on society and relationships  when men behave in very traditional masculine macho ways - dominance, elevated anger, etc. 

Often this is interpreted as “HOT”alpha male heroes in romantic stories but in reality these are toxic people.

So in romantic stories DONs are always made to fall in love first so that their vulnerability is exposed almost trying to justify their toxic behavior - which is usually disrespect and disregard for the female they are with. 

we can all argue and discuss that RR is not that but the fact remains he has been written that way by the CVs. Especially initial episodes totally put me off. 

Of course we find him hot, me included, but would I go for a man like this in real life?!! 
heck no! 

So you make him a hero, he will be made to fall in love first 

Reality ko chod do, lets come to fiction.

Raghav Rao ka behavior dekha hai. The man is not affected at all by anything. I mean what will it take for him to show some amount of sentiment to this girl. Truth revelation should not be a factor at present, rather his own instinct or conscience. Truth should be the nail in the coffin to seal the deal. Isko to koi kashmakash bhi nahi hoti, internal struggle bhi nahi hota,, ki maybe I am wrong, maybe I am going overboard. Farq na padna ek baat hai, and bauhraye huye bhains ki tarah bina speedbreaker ke thokte jaana alag. I mean, he is a weird man.

All, I can see is a man obsessed with a woman. And again, we don't get many monologues of Raghav to understand what he actually thinks about her. Only once or twice we got it when he was talking to Farhad. So, he gets us all confused.

Seeing the current scenario, it is difficult to gauge Raghav Rao falling in love.

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Raghav Rao ka behavior dekha hai. The man is not affected at all by anything. I mean what will it take for him to show some amount of sentiment to this girl. Truth revelation should not be a factor at present, rather his own instinct or conscience. Truth should be the nail in the coffin to seal the deal. Isko to koi kashmakash bhi nahi hoti, internal struggle bhi nahi hota,, ki maybe I am wrong, maybe I am going overboard. Farq na padna ek baat hai, and bauhraye huye bhains ki tarah bina speedbreaker ke thokte jaana alag. I mean, he is a weird man.

All, I can see is a man obsessed with a woman. And again, we don't get many monologues of Raghav to understand what he actually thinks about her. Only once or twice we got it when he was talking to Farhad. So, he gets us all confused.

Seeing the current scenario, it is difficult to gauge Raghav Rao falling in love.

Love feelings confusion..... all these will take hella time to develop between them.

But ya monologues are very important incase of Raghav. 

Harinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

That’s why it’s called a TROPE 

Means it’s like a tool or device in storytelling or story writing that writers use which are very common or overused themes. 

So DON and spunky girl falling in love ka trope mei hamesha DON falls in love first because “he is not in touch with his emotions and she brings that out in him”

He is always angry, He shows no empathy - jaise you said - he is weird toh they will create situation where that will shift and he falls in love 

Yeh kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

In my opinion, it will be when his mother develops a deep connection with PD then he will first start using PD to get closer to his mother and then mother will ask for her marriage, first he will say no.
Then he will marry to keep mother happy and then as usual apna ITV favorite plot. 
I am not expecting some major shifts in story or anything 

But becos the two actors have some brilliant chemistry to watch them on screen will be lots of fun.