Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

KHKT as in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. It was another Sandeep Sickand show. Where the FL fell in love with ML first.

Exactly my point. Raghav is there in a twisted way. Pallavi is a sweet, kind girl. Anyway, Raghav had given her a limited-time offer of not coming in his way. But Pallavi did, intentionally. Now there is no going back for Pallavi. It will be like, you have come in my way, now walk the entire road with me, whether you like it or not. For Raghav its like, "Jo mujhko bha jaata hai, meri pakad me aa jata hai, chodta nahi main usko".

Pallavi is comfortable with him because Raghav has allowed that to happen Vish. Warna koi Raghav ke saath itni badtameezi kare and phir bhi uske saamne khade ho sake, aise bahut kam log hote hai. Pallavi abhi bhi unnerve ho jaati hai with him. But Raghav hamesha daayra kheech ke rakhta hai, jiske andar woh ghusta nahi. 

Usko pyaar me padne de, woh jyaada daravna hoga. Kyunki this will be Raghav Rao going all in, to get what he wants - Pallavi. Pallavi is in for the biggest fright of her life. Dealing with that madness won't be easy. Current situation ke sanak me uska dimaag usko restrain kar deta hai ek limit tak. Lekin ishq ki sanak me, to dimaag nahi rokega. Tab Pallavi ke liye bahut hard hoga.

And hope Sickand ji abhi koi shaadi ka rara shuru na kare. There life will change with Mansi's marriage. God knows what will happen. I for one am dreading it.πŸ€”

@bold red- This is actually so true. My explanation of why she has gotten so comfortable around him is because she has somewhat started trusting him..because even in his worst behaviour he hasnt crossed that line..you know the feeling when a girl can trust a guy to be alone with him and not be worried... but that may be part of the reason and result of Raghav actually allowing her to say what she says and do what she does... He lets her get away with a lot of leg pulling and other stuff because he has started liking her that way too.. but he can also make her retreat her steps by intimidating her like he used to.. Hi villain versionπŸ˜†

Well, if his behaviour with his amma and sister is any indication, then we can see what Pallavi's future is gonna be like.. Once committed Anna apne aap ki bhi sunta. Rejection, piche hatna inko ata hi nahi hai, inse hota hi nahi haiπŸ˜†

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Agar Raghav mile to main to train ke saamne bhi let jaoon... truck kya cheez hai..πŸ€ͺ.bus yeh to dukhti rag hai ladkiyon ki... I mean mere jaisy stupid ladkiyon ki.🀣. waise kuch intelligent bhi hai yaha jo aisa behaviour pasand nahi karti..πŸ‘πŸ‘main to apne chote se ❀ke hathon mazboor   

Originally posted by: NESRIA

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer πŸ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life πŸ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies πŸ˜Ž

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I will burn entire KOLHAPUR DOWN... if they turn RR into mr goody goodπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: NESRIA

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer πŸ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life πŸ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies πŸ˜Ž

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

@bold red- This is actually so true. My explanation of why she has gotten so comfortable around him is because she has somewhat started trusting him..because even in his worst behaviour he hasnt crossed that line..you know the feeling when a girl can trust a guy to be alone with him and not be worried... but that may be part of the reason and result of Raghav actually allowing her to say what she says and do what she does... He lets her get away with a lot of leg pulling and other stuff because he has started liking her that way too.. but he can also make her retreat her steps by intimidating her like he used to.. Hi villain versionπŸ˜†

Well, if his behaviour with his amma and sister is any indication, then we can see what Pallavi's future is gonna be like.. Once committed Anna apne aap ki bhi sunta. Rejection, piche hatna inko ata hi nahi hai, inse hota hi nahi haiπŸ˜†

Exactly, woh apna villain version dikhata hai, to Pallavi ab bhi darr jaati hai. Like peeche hat jaati hai. Warna Raghav always give leeway to Pallavi in her interactions, which has created this comfort level for her.

Like his villain version, this "Love" version will also scare her out of her wits. Kyunki she has never seen or experienced this kind of love. Father, brother, uncle sure, but the way a man loves a woman, especially if Raghav Rao is the man, that is a different experience altogether. And Pallavi will run for sure this time. But the difference is, this time Raghav Rao will want her to stay and not run. And to make her stay, I am dreading what all he will do. His style of love is also going to bring trouble like his ego war does.

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

I will burn entire KOLHAPUR DOWN... if they turn RR into mr goody goodπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True me i dont him to goody good obedient husband , over mama boy 

You dont him to be boring πŸ˜•

Love your pallu and amma as much as you can and want but keep your character πŸ˜‰

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, it would be odd for a Pallavi to fall first, who does not think beyond her family and Raghav to realize later, who is so much in tune and resonates with the feeling. It's plain dumb. And after putting Pallavi through hell for something she did not do, Pallavi falling in love first is even dumber. So ideally, and ITV logically, Raghav will only fall in love. You guys are taking Pallavi being affected by proximity way too seriously. Cannot happen that way.

Not to mention, psychologically she thinks of herself as a widow and destined to be one for the rest of her life. I won't be surprised if at some point she feels guilty, as though she's betraying Mandaar and his memories, and this prevents her from imagining a future with Raghav. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Exactly, woh apna villain version dikhata hai, to Pallavi ab bhi darr jaati hai. Like peeche hat jaati hai. Warna Raghav always give leeway to Pallavi in her interactions, which has created this comfort level for her.

Like his villain version, this "Love" version will also scare her out of her wits. Kyunki she has never seen or experienced this kind of love. Father, brother, uncle sure, but the way a man loves a woman, especially if Raghav Rao is the man, that is a different experience altogether. And Pallavi will run for sure this time. But the difference is, this time Raghav Rao will want her to stay and not run. And to make her stay, I am dreading what all he will do. His style of love is also going to bring trouble like his ego war does.

Cant wait to see how his "love version" is gonna be.. Hyderabad ka don, illegal diamond import export business, shady past.. he must have made so many enemies by now, professionally and personally.. upar se itna temper, ego and sankipan.. Its not gonna br the regular run of the mill love story obviously.. and the girl he is falling for, has her own baggage, widow and all, family drama. Its gonna be intense and that's how I want it to be.. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Cant wait to see how his "love version" is gonna be.. Hyderabad ka don, illegal diamond import export business, shady past.. he must have made so many enemies by now, professionally and personally.. upar se itna temper, ego and sankipan.. Its not gonna br the regular run of the mill love story obviously.. and the girl he is falling for, has her own baggage, widow and all, family drama. Its gonna be intense and that's how I want it to be.. 

Exactly, he has a shady past and present. He has temper, ego, and sanak. It can never be a normal love story for him or Pallavi. Pallavi ka baggage isn't such as big deal as much as Raghav's baggages he is carrying around.πŸ˜†

Firstly, the man precedes his reputation. He can never be someone normal parents would want their girl to marry. Yahaan to in-laws hai, so you can imagine. 

Secondly, Raghav isn't an easy guy himself. His anger, ego, and his methods will always shadow his love. Pallavi even repels them, Raghav will all the more pull her in. 

Thirdly, I am so sure this marriage of RaghVi whenever it happens, will be one hell of a psychological warfare, cause Pallavi ke liye marriage is a cause of trauma, and Raghav will compel her to undergo the trauma again. She will not marry Raghav by will. Raghav will not change so soon. So, you get it, this marriage will not be by consent. It will be by underhanded manipulation. Infact, the moment they introduced Sulochana's greed for the house, it clicked to me that very instant that Raghav will use his favorite Bindi wala auntyπŸ˜† as a means to an end to get Pallavi, just like he is doing in Mansi's marriage to get close to his Amma and sister. Pallavi can fight for her self-respect, but family is a source of weakness for her. 

Raghav will undo Pallavi's life in his obsession but will redo it in his love when he actually learns to express it properly. This is gonna be a bumpy ride, Vish.πŸ˜†

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Not to mention, psychologically she thinks of herself as a widow and destined to be one for the rest of her life. I won't be surprised if at some point she feels guilty, as though she's betraying Mandaar and his memories, and this prevents her from imagining a future with Raghav. 

Exactly, Pallavi ke mann me bahut saare gaath hai, jo aasani se khulenge nahiπŸ€”

MistyDawn thumbnail

Exactly, he has a shady past and present. He has temper, ego, and sanak. It can never be a normal love story for him or Pallavi. Pallavi ka baggage isn't such as big deal as much as Raghav's baggages he is carrying around.πŸ˜†

Firstly, the man precedes his reputation. He can never be someone normal parents would want their girl to marry. Yahaan to in-laws hai, so you can imagine. 

Secondly, Raghav isn't an easy guy himself. His anger, ego, and his methods will always shadow his love. Pallavi even repels them, Raghav will all the more pull her in. 

Thirdly, I am so sure this marriage of RaghVi whenever it happens, will be one hell of a psychological warfare, cause Pallavi ke liye marriage is a cause of trauma, and Raghav will compel her to undergo the trauma again. She will not marry Raghav by will. Raghav will not change so soon. So, you get it, this marriage will not be by consent. It will be by underhanded manipulation. Infact, the moment they introduced Sulochana's greed for the house, it clicked to me that very instant that Raghav will use his favorite Bindi wala auntyπŸ˜† as a means to an end to get Pallavi, just like he is doing in Mansi's marriage to get close to his Amma and sister. Pallavi can fight for her self-respect, but family is a source of weakness for her. 

Raghav will undo Pallavi's life in his obsession but will redo it in his love when he actually learns to express it properly. This is gonna be a bumpy ride, Vish.πŸ˜†

I know its gonna be bumpy.. smooth ride chahiye kisko hai? πŸ˜† I cant predict that far ahead.. marriage hoga abhi, nahi hoga, kese hoga nahi pata.. but I hope it doesnt happen so soon in the show.. because once marriage happens, they inevitably take the same route.. both will remain angry at each other, Pallavi mostly coz she was forced into it.. and then wahi IPK wala drama.. hate and love ke beech pendulum bane rahenge dono.. trip fall, catch, eyelock wala pyar nahi dekhna hai mujhko.. I want them to get married at the end of the show after they fight the tabboo society has put on widow remarriage.. that's the baggage I was talking about.. There is scope of plenty of drama without them getting married so early.. Raghav's past, his enemies, Sulochana's plotting, Pallavi's shop problems, ayi baba's MU regarding Raghav, Amrutha's fixation with Raghav...and all this is going to directly or indirectly impact RaghVi.. I am more tempted to see the forbidden love wala angle...Widow remarriage is not easy and a widow falling in love and that too with someone like Raghav is only frowned upon.. Pallavi will never "allow" herself to fall in love with Raghav despite his relentless pursuation and antics... How she will battle her inner turmoil and try to keep Raghav away when he will not backout or give up on them.. She will never want to ruin ayi baba's reputation in the society , not because of her...and this goes beyond that.. she will be in a very tough spot.. how will her family perceive her falling in love again, after losing her husband who was also their son?? and that too with someone like Raghav??? she would feel she is betraying them.. these are things I want to see.. I want to see Raghav's obsession for her, him standing for her no matter what the society or her family says... I know that will only make Pallavi's life a living hell.. because Pallavi, a widow, her name associated with the "bad guy" the don is just bad news.. for her, her family's repution is everything.. I wanna see all those complications in their story and ofcourse Mandhar.. I am very curious to see what complications he brings in to their story. In all this, I want Raghav to remain Raghav.. the basic essence of his character should not change- the ego, temper, impulsiveness,sanak should all be there.. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago