Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I dnt think so. 

Yesterday wasnt that she was falling in love m she was curious whats the deal with him.

Def think raghav will.. but he will not know it. 

Pallavi may develop care also but shell be more hesitant even if she reailizes her feelings whereas raghav may realize, deny, but show more possessive jealous qualities. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Hope it goes as you said 

Maybe because she not familiar such proximity she is affected but it doesnt mean love and ishq ,it will take her more than that to fall for him

Exactly, arre banda samne achcha khaasa dikhta hai, to kya dhyaan bhi na de bachchi😆. Simran ko jeene do zindagi kuch din. Phir apna in-house Amrish Puri ko aane do, phir Raghav kabutaron ko daana daalta reh jaayega, aur Simran laapata.😆

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anokhi12

After today episode pallavi will falls in love first kyun ki sandeep hamesha ladki falls first khkt female lead falls first 

no chance....

Raghav will fall in lov first...

Pallavi may b the first to confess it

Bahabxh1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer ðŸ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life ðŸ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies ðŸ˜Ž

Till now I only saw 1 ML falling in love first and that was Adarsh from dahleez. He was toh full on lattu on swadheenta and swadheenta be Kya nachaya tha Adarsh ko ( in literal sense too )🤣. Hope Pallavi bhi nachaye Raghav Rao ko.😆

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pallavi even id she realizes her feelings she won't confess Dil mein dafan rakhegi because uske pairon mein baba naam ki zanjeerein hain.

Raghav will.fall in love first but not confess too

Akad hai mereoo reject kiya toh.

Finally Pallavi will be the one to confess first 

I want her to go all gundi on him That's the language ja understands best.

I love you You are mine Says it in Telegu so he understand a better

Ardamainda

Mee pan tula khoop prem karto

Samazla 

Learned Marathi for her.

eshasrk thumbnail

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer ðŸ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life ðŸ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies ðŸ˜Ž

Totally agree with you. No matter what shit the man throws on ur way even if its putting you in the middel of the road infront of a truck or humiliating you, the weak woman will always fall in love first and her task is to change the sorry ass of a man for the better.............wow !!!!

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly, arre banda samne achcha khaasa dikhta hai, to kya dhyaan bhi na de bachchi😆. Simran ko jeene do zindagi kuch din. Phir apna in-house Amrish Puri ko aane do, phir Raghav kabutaron ko daana daalta reh jaayega, aur Simran laapata.😆

I always ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£when I read your comments...........my gosh you can really brighten up my day ðŸ¤—

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I always ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£when I read your comments...........my gosh you can really brighten up my day ðŸ¤—

Your welcome darling🤗

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

Oh behen! KHKT ka hero bhi to dekh😆. Woh Dr. Rohit Sippy tha. Thoda impulsive tha, lekin shareef aadmi tha. Pyaar samajh me aata tha Sonakshi ka. Par, yahaan dekha hai saamne kaun hai. Raghav Rao, Hyderabad ka Don, jisne life me aate hi truck ke saamne bitha diya ladki ko.🤣 Pallavi affect ho sakti hai, attract ho sakti hai, par itni jaldi pyaar nahi kar sakti.

Satya Vachan! I agree.. wese whats KHKT?😆 Raghav has no emotional hangups as far as falling in love is concerned..so its easier for him..plus Pallavi se kise pyar na ho? she is perfect..Raghav on the other hand ðŸ¤£unless a person knows him for who he really is, no girl in her sane mind will fall for a guy like Raghav.. ðŸ˜† Raghav's journey has already begun in his own twisted way.. The ''tadap'' that he felt for Pallavi the other day is an indication of how strongly he has already started feeling for her.. Pallavi on the other hand has major emotional baggage.. Plus, she has only begun to somewhat trust this guy and yes she does find him attractive when she looks at him subjectively.. but she has a long way before she knows the real Raghav, why he is the way he is, his good side that is worth falling in love with, worth going against family for.. and then actually falls in love and an even longer way before she admits it to herself first and then Raghav..her life is way too complicated than Raghav in that sense..

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Satya Vachan! I agree.. wese whats KHKT?😆 Raghav has no emotional hangups as far as falling in love is concerned..so its easier for him..plus Pallavi se kise pyar na ho? she is perfect..Raghav on the other hand ðŸ¤£unless a person knows him for who he really is, no girl in her sane mind will fall for a guy like Raghav.. ðŸ˜† Raghav's journey has already begun in his own twisted way.. The ''tadap'' that he felt for Pallavi the other day is an indication of how strongly he has already started feeling for her.. Pallavi on the other hand has major emotional baggage.. Plus, she has only begun to somewhat trust this guy and yes she does find him attractive when she looks at him subjectively.. but she has a long way before she knows the real Raghav, why he is the way he is...and then actually falls in love and an even longer way before she admits it to herself first and then Raghav..

KHKT as in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. It was another Sandeep Sickand show. Where the FL fell in love with ML first.

Exactly my point. Raghav is there in a twisted way. Pallavi is a sweet, kind girl. Anyway, Raghav had given her a limited-time offer of not coming in his way. But Pallavi did, intentionally. Now there is no going back for Pallavi. It will be like, you have come in my way, now walk the entire road with me, whether you like it or not. For Raghav its like, "Jo mujhko bha jaata hai, meri pakad me aa jata hai, chodta nahi main usko".

Pallavi is comfortable with him because Raghav has allowed that to happen Vish. Warna koi Raghav ke saath itni badtameezi kare and phir bhi uske saamne khade ho sake, aise bahut kam log hote hai. Pallavi abhi bhi unnerve ho jaati hai with him. But Raghav hamesha daayra kheech ke rakhta hai, jiske andar woh ghusta nahi. 

Usko pyaar me padne de, woh jyaada daravna hoga. Kyunki this will be Raghav Rao going all in, to get what he wants - Pallavi. Pallavi is in for the biggest fright of her life. Dealing with that madness won't be easy. Current situation ke sanak me uska dimaag usko restrain kar deta hai ek limit tak. Lekin ishq ki sanak me, to dimaag nahi rokega. Tab Pallavi ke liye bahut hard hoga.

And hope Sickand ji abhi koi shaadi ka rara shuru na kare. There life will change with Mansi's marriage. God knows what will happen. I for one am dreading it.🤔