Pallavi falls in love first

Posted: 3 years ago

After today episode pallavi will falls in love first kyun ki sandeep hamesha ladki falls first khkt female lead falls first 

Originally posted by anokhi12

After today episode pallavi will falls in love first kyun ki sandeep hamesha ladki falls first khkt female lead falls first 

Chalo koi to humare saath hai. Humko to laga I was the only one speculating this possibility๐Ÿ˜†

Oh behen! KHKT ka hero bhi to dekh๐Ÿ˜†. Woh Dr. Rohit Sippy tha. Thoda impulsive tha, lekin shareef aadmi tha. Pyaar samajh me aata tha Sonakshi ka. Par, yahaan dekha hai saamne kaun hai. Raghav Rao, Hyderabad ka Don, jisne life me aate hi truck ke saamne bitha diya ladki ko.๐Ÿคฃ Pallavi affect ho sakti hai, attract ho sakti hai, par itni jaldi pyaar nahi kar sakti.

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer ๐Ÿ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life ๐Ÿ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by libran90

Oh behen! KHKT ka hero bhi to dekh๐Ÿ˜†. Woh Dr. Rohit Sippy tha. Thoda impulsive tha, lekin shareef aadmi tha. Pyaar samajh me aata tha Sonakshi ka. Par, yahaan dekha hai saamne kaun hai. Raghav Rao, Hyderabad ka Don, jisne life me aate hi truck ke saamne bitha diya ladki ko.๐Ÿคฃ Pallavi affect ho sakti hai, attract ho sakti hai, par itni jaldi pyaar nahi kar sakti.

Exactly ๐Ÿคฃ..his image is also not yet cleared in her mind๐Ÿ˜†..she's doubtful on that๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘...baby steps she will be taking๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by NESRIA

I really wanted raghav to fall first 

For a change let the ML suffer ๐Ÿ˜”

But no , always the woman is the weak part fall for the man who almost cost you your life ๐Ÿ˜†

Then after some tracks he is a changed man.better man because of the FL love and sacrifies ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Honestly, it would be odd for a Pallavi to fall first, who does not think beyond her family and Raghav to realize later, who is so much in tune and resonates with the feeling. It's plain dumb. And after putting Pallavi through hell for something she did not do, Pallavi falling in love first is even dumber. So ideally, and ITV logically, Raghav will only fall in love. You guys are taking Pallavi being affected by proximity way too seriously. Cannot happen that way.

Originally posted by samarp2

Exactly ๐Ÿคฃ..his image is also not yet cleared in her mind๐Ÿ˜†..she's doubtful on that๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘...baby steps she will be taking๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly!

I dont mind that to be honest..Pallavi will rock it.

Originally posted by libran90

Honestly, it would be odd for a Pallavi to fall first, who does not think beyond her family and Raghav to realize later, who is so much in tune and resonates with the feeling. It's plain dumb. And after putting Pallavi through hell for something she did not do, Pallavi falling in love first is even dumber. So ideally, and ITV logically, Raghav will only fall in love. You guys are taking Pallavi being affected by proximity way too seriously. Cannot happen that way.

Hope it goes as you said 

Maybe because she not familiar such proximity she is affected but it doesnt mean love and ishq ,it will take her more than that to fall for him

Whenever Pallu falls in love with Raghav, she won't accept it or convey it ๐Ÿ˜’ thinking to not hurt her baba ๐Ÿฅฑ