Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Elvis12

I do not believe she is just 34..lol

More like 44 years old!

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

According to her passport she’s 36

And there is an old article where her sister made a reported to police and there her age was recorded even more than this 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

According to her passport she’s 36

And there is an old article where her sister made a reported to police and there her age was recorded even more than this 

Yeah in that police report in 2019 in the Patcholi case she was listed as then 36 - so now 38.

Pahlaj Nihalani the producer for her aborted  launch movie I Love You Boss  said she was 23 in 2004 or 2005 - so 39 or 40.  If 40 it would match the passport Zee News said  they saw which had her born in 1981.  

Lying about one's age is so common in show biz because of age discrimination.  But she's such a hypocrite about it as she lauds herself for her youthful accomplishments, age shames others, and out right lies about being an innocent 15 year old battling the forces of evil in Mumbai and defeating them single highhandedly at 18.   πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Yeah in that police report in 2019 in the Patcholi case she was listed as then 36 - so now 38.

Pahlaj Nihalani the producer for her aborted  launch movie I Love You Boss  said she was 23 in 2004 or 2005 - so 39 or 40.  If 40 it would match the passport Zee News said  they saw which had her born in 1981.  

Lying about one's age is so common in show biz because of age discrimination.  But she's such a hypocrite about it as she lauds herself for her youthful accomplishments, age shames others, and out right lies about being an innocent 15 year old battling the forces of evil in Mumbai and defeating them single highhandedly at 18.   πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜‚ wow, lot of vitriol. Did you make all that up? πŸ˜‚ Am just taking this up because i hate seeing people gang up on someone. Just tells me they are wrong.

so lets check facts. Her debut film was Gangster/ 2007. It was mentioned around that time that she was around 21. She did start early in movies. If we go with that, she should be 35/ 36 today.

in any case, she looks good.... and if she were really 40, more credit to her. Lots of desi women would do well to look as good... even at 30. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and she did fight the mumbai govt with not much help from others. She made a joke out of the thackeray government. She hurt herself in the process but she did bring important issues such as nepotism, corruption/ brutal misuse of power in MVA to the fore. Again, very few women would have the guts to do what she did.

by the way, i like HR, but its quite likely he had his fling with her. He was probably embarrassed by it, but that's no reason for him to have denied it. These guys indulge in affairs at the slightest drop of the pants, you think he would have abstained given her interest in him? πŸ˜‚ He'd have to be a boy scout to do that, and boy scout he ain't. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‚

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No, unlike Kangana I don't make things up nor live in a phantasy world.

It's all on the net, not just the police report and age,  but her ever changing lies from one interview or tweet to the next.

If you want to bring Hrithik into this - bottom line for the millionth time -  he had proof including her one sided 3,000+ whacked out e-mails that say they never had sex or even kissed and that she could barely even speak to him even after doing two films together.  While she had a pile of ever changing lies without one piece of evidence (non photo shopped) while she stalked, harassed and defamed him all the while claiming she was the victim of his harassment and using it for publicity every time another movie came around.   

But sure, believe the pathological liar because you've seemingly never had the opportunity to turn down sex from a drunk obsessed creeper knocking on your hotel door in the middle of the night.  How could Hrithik turn down someone so appealing when he obviously couldn't get laid by anyone else. πŸ˜’