Kangana Ranaut turns 34, pens long note on her birthday - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Is that supposed to be a comeback? Pretty impressive for somebody with the IQ that you got. πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜‚ oh thanks, but it's really beneath the einstein/ kasparov levels i got. I've had to dumb down for the audience, you know πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ‘ i like your math. If only folks had been attentive in their kindergarten math classes, i wouldnt have had to expend so much effort trying to teach them. People, i tell you! πŸ˜‚

I'm glad you expended all that energy, it's been the most entertaining thread of the day. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚ oh thanks, but it's really beneath the einstein/ kasparov levels i got. I've had to dumb down for the audience, you know πŸ˜‚

Sure Jan. You're the Superman. 😘 Now be a good boy and take the meds, will ya? 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

πŸ˜‚ all that psycho stuff you got proves just one thing: you've been watching too much Crime Patrol.πŸ˜‚ You really want to cut it out if you dont want to end up being more of a whack job than you already are. πŸ˜‚

Psychiatric meds can have nasty side effects, I heard. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not her fan, never was her fan but liked few of her movies I watched. Was a fan of the few movies she did because of storyline like queen, never was her fan if that makes sense. I just don’t like how she hates people for no reason sometimes and keeps changing her statements all the time. She reminds of someone I know in real life who gets angry at others because they are feeling sad about their own life. It’s sad but whatever 

Does your friend send unsolicited naked pictures as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i think the only movie of hers i have seen is Gangster... and i dont even remember it today.  I do like her extracurricular positions though (calling out the hypocrites etc). Not anyone's fan... unless it's me, myself, I. πŸ˜‚

as far as this thread goes, I Just like taking a position opposite to most people.. The average person after all is "mediocre"... and not going anywhere. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

This bolded part sums up your entire arguments. You proved yourself to be a rebel without a cause.... a troll.πŸ˜‚

Sutapasima thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

The discussions on the topic for which this thread was initially opened seems to be done and dusted .

Discussions have digressed to unrelated topics .

Members are mocking and fighting .

Thread is hereby Closed. 

Regards ,

BWF DT