Kangana Ranaut turns 34, pens long note on her birthday - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

The belief that a man can't say no to a  woman because she's offering sex as if it's a rarity in the entertainment world is what's warped.   There was a cast and crew of hundreds - not to mention countless civilians of which I'm sure more than a few aside from Kangana were willing to stroke his ego and other parts.  He didn't have to settle for drunk and creepy.   if he wanted sex with her he would have opened the door instead of calling hotel management and her sister to take her away.

She never alleged it was a one night stand or even a short affair so why do people keep trying to argue that for her?   REGARDLESS it's not a he said/she said issue.  There was EVIDENCE that they did not have an affair or even a one night stand.  Evidence from her OWN disturbing e-mails in her own words.   According to her e-mails they never kissed, he never saw her nude (so she sent him nude photos), they never had sex - but she was waiting.  (shudder)  She's still waiting and still obsessed. 

Again, he filed police reports, he turned over all his electronics while she claimed hers fell in the pool  or were sent to the shop the day the Cyber Police arrived.   She made up lies about an easily disproven Paris engagement and a seven year affair  of which she had not one single item of proof.   All she provided was a photo shopped pic from a cast party with his wife.  Instead she was in multiple relationships and affairs during that period - including alleged by her a 2 year affair with Ajay where she wanted him to leave Kajol. πŸ˜†

40 maybe, maybe not.   As of 2009 there were the Zee reports about her passport having her at born 1981 when she was celebrating her 22nd birthday instead of her 28th.   One of her producers joked it was no big deal as no new actress was ever more than 21-22.  🀣  She doesn't look much younger than that but sure as I said in the first post she could just have turned 38 which is the age the police reports filed by her own sister in 2019 would have her at.

This is just conjecture on your part. If there was evidence, why couldn't he make his complaint/ case against her stick? After all, he does have a lot more influence in Mumbai with the authorities than she does. How come he couldn't get her to even apologize publicly as he had wanted? Point is that you have one interpretation of whatever evidence there might be, while the authorities clearly have another view of it- at least a view that didn't lead to them prosecuting her. I am not saying anything happened, just that it would be wrong to call her out for something that we don't know for sure.

as for what the producer said, these miserable characters are known by the cheapness of the remarks they make. Don't take what they say to the bank. πŸ˜‚

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justwatching

According to her passport she’s 36

And there is an old article where her sister made a reported to police and there her age was recorded even more than this 

86 birth year makes her 35. Ek saal badha diya aapne. Kangu ki chhodo.. mujhe jhatka lag gaya. πŸ˜†

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

This is just conjecture on your part. If there was evidence, why couldn't he make his complaint/ case against her stick? After all, he does have a lot more influence in Mumbai with the authorities than she does. How come he couldn't get her to even apologize publicly as he had wanted? Point is that you have one interpretation of whatever evidence there might be, while the authorities clearly have another view of it- at least a view that didn't lead to them prosecuting her. I am not saying anything happened, just that it would be wrong to call her out for something that we don't know for sure.

as for what the producer said, these miserable characters are known by the cheapness of the remarks they make. Don't take what they say to the bank. πŸ˜‚

The only reason she didn't go to prison is that there is no law in India against a woman for stalking or harassing a man.  The law is not gender neutral.   Those 3,000+  e-mails were real and verified by Cyber Crime.  Even Kangana admitted they were hers after first denying.  She said it hurt to see her intimate feelings made public and laughed at - as if a stalker who threatened to scar him for life because he wasn't responding has a right to her privacy.

The only case that still exists and has been dragged out for 5 years and now transferred to the Crime Division from the Cyber Division is the imposter case that Hrithik filed.  Kangana never cooperated though she later claimed Hrithik was the imposter but as per usual didn't want to anyone to actual prove what she claimed so instead she destroyed evidence so CC couldn't continue. 

Hmmmm... not sure there's a more miserable untrustworthy character than Kangana.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only reason she didn't go to prison is that there is no law in India against a woman for stalking or harassing a man.  The law is not gender neutral.   Those 3,000+  e-mails were real and verified by Cyber Crime.  Even Kangana admitted they were hers after first denying.  She said it hurt to see her intimate feelings made public and laughed at - as if a stalker who threatened to scar him for life because he wasn't responding has a right to her privacy.

The only case that still exists and has been dragged out for 5 years and now transferred to the Crime Division from the Cyber Division is the imposter case that Hrithik filed.  Kangana never cooperated though she later claimed Hrithik was the imposter but as per usual didn't want to anyone to actual prove what she claimed so instead she destroyed evidence so CC couldn't continue. 

Hmmmm... not sure there's a more miserable untrustworthy character than Kangana.

i haven't followed this closely, but in any case i think its proper to only go with what the courts decide. 

as for miserable untrustworthy character, how about a guy who cheats on his wife? Like HR. Maybe Kangana and Hrithik do make a wonderfully untrustworthy couple  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

Talis thumbnail

i haven't followed this closely, but in any case i think its proper to only go with what the courts decide. 

as for miserable untrustworthy character, how about a guy who cheats on his wife? Like HR. Maybe Kangana and Hrithik do make a wonderfully untrustworthy couple  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

So you don't know much about it and are not interested in legal facts and presented evidence but are willing to write several posts about it.   How Kangana of you.  You just theorized that he needed consolation and was so desperate he'd even have sex with creepy Kanga because he was being cuckolded by Susanne.  Pick a lane.  πŸ˜†

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

So you don't know much about it and are not interested in legal facts and presented evidence but are willing to write several posts about it.   How Kangana of you.  You just theorized that he needed consolation and was so desperate he'd even have sex with creepy Kanga because he was being cuckolded by Susanne.  Pick a lane.  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚ you call assertions that have not seen the light of day in any court proceedings and have not gone through any adversarial challenge as legal facts? What kind of quack legalese is that? πŸ˜‚

also you obviously seem to miss subtleties. πŸ˜‚ Point is you are speculating as much as i am. I am willing to let the courts arbitrate. You arent. Either way, dont be palming off your wild speculations as anything but. πŸ˜‚

also any chance you will tell us who is more "misreable" "untrustworthy"- Kangana or the wife cheater? πŸ˜‚

Talis thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ you call assertions that have not seen the light of day in any court proceedings and have not gone through any adversarial challenge as legal facts? What kind of quack legalese is that? πŸ˜‚

also you obviously seem to miss subtleties. πŸ˜‚ Point is you are speculating as much as i am. I am willing to let the courts arbitrate. You arent. Either way, dont be palming off your wild speculations as anything but. πŸ˜‚

also any chance you will tell us who is more "misreable" "untrustworthy"- Kangana or the wife cheater? πŸ˜‚

The erotomanic stalker.

All of Kangana allegations were outside court proceedings and yet you believe them without ANY evidence.  She hasn't even told the same story consistently.   Which variation of her phantasy are you supporting?   Multiple variations of allegations - all without any evidence is not difficult to document or judge.   3,000+ unanswered mostly unopened emails - verified by Cyber Crime - to have come from Kangana is evidence of stalking.   But she will never have her day in court for stalking because there is no law against a woman stalking a man in India.   That still makes her a stalker.  

None of that even touches on what a hateful trolling misogynist bigot she is, how she steals other people's work or demeans other actresses etc.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ wow, lot of vitriol. Did you make all that up? πŸ˜‚ Am just taking this up because i hate seeing people gang up on someone. Just tells me they are wrong.

so lets check facts. Her debut film was Gangster/ 2007. It was mentioned around that time that she was aroundy 21. She did start early in movies. If we go with that, she should be 35/ 36 today.

in any case, she looks good.... and if she were really 40, more credit to her. Lots of desi women would do well to look as good... even at 30. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and she did fight the mumbai govt with not much help from others. She made a joke out of the thackeray government. She hurt herself in the process but she did bring important issues such as nepotism, corruption/ brutal misuse of power in MVA to the fore. Again, very few women would have the guts to do what she did.

by the way, i like HR, but its quite likely he had his fling with her. He was probably embarrassed by it, but that's no reason for him to have denied it. These guys indulge in affairs at the slightest drop of the pants, you think he would have abstained given her interest in him? πŸ˜‚ He'd have to be a boy scout to do that, and boy scout he ain't. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‚

Gangster released in 2006.. so much for the facts! πŸ˜† As for the rest of the overly deflecting fact check comment  

50 rupya kaat overacting ka - Album on Imgur

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Actresses and actors reduce their ages but at least they hide it. I don’t know why she has to announce it. I thought it was funny years ago when I saw an article saying she was celebrating 25 years old birthday for 3 years lol there is an article published in 2009 saying she changed her age from 28 to 22 https://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/kangana-ranaut-lies-about-her-age-goes-from-28-to-22_26811.html

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Most actresses and actors lie about their age, I don’t see any problem in it. But there is a problem in how kangana announcing her fake age like that and wants to be in the certain age group. I liked Swara when she admitted that she keeps changing her age every year on wiki she said it in funny joke way but she was honest. Or be silent and change your age like Aditi. Or tell your fake age when people ask you like vidya when she was asked what age she was when she debuted first she said 28 than changed to 26 or 25 but at least vidya was changing age when they asked her questions interview. Kangana is the problem with how proud she is with her fake age.