Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

That definitely isn’t rightπŸ˜†

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

No, unlike Kangana I don't make things up nor live in a phantasy world.

It's all on the net, not just the police report and age,  but her ever changing lies from one interview or tweet to the next.

If you want to bring Hrithik into this - bottom line for the millionth time -  he had proof including her one sided 3,000+ whacked out e-mails that say they never had sex or even kissed and that she could barely even speak to him even after doing two films together.  While she had a pile of ever changing lies without one piece of evidence (non photo shopped) while she stalked, harassed and defamed him all the while claiming she was the victim of his harassment and using it for publicity every time another movie came around.   

But sure, believe the pathological liar because you've seemingly never had the opportunity to turn down sex from a drunk obsessed creeper knocking on your hotel door in the middle of the night.  How could Hrithik turn down someone so appealing when he obviously couldn't get laid by anyone else. πŸ˜’

your logic is warped... for the simple reason that people do the stupidest things. Like Andrew Cuomo. Guy like him could have had a lot of women, so why was he allegedly piling on to the women in his office? How about Bill Clinton? Did he really have to make out with an intern, that too in the Oval Office? Or any of the other powerful guys accused by Me2 women, many of whom were richer and classier looking than any BW actor ever can be?

as for HR, sure. he's great. Yet it has been rumored that his own wife was fooling around with AR. Does not make him that irresistible when his own wife cant stay on course. Also, man can get pretty desperate when his own wife is cuckolding him, you know. πŸ˜‚

by the way, lets not make it personal, unless you'd be ok with me going there too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

oh, have we disabused you of your misguided notion that she is 40? πŸ˜‚

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Just reading long note reminded me of this πŸ˜†

Top 30 Eighteen Pages GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

How old is she really πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

That definitely isn’t rightπŸ˜†

Between you and me she's 176 years old πŸ˜†

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ it takes courage to go against the grain. Folks should try it, at least once in their miserable lives. πŸ˜‚ Am talking about KR, of course. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I'm 35 and I look wayyyy younger than her - just saying!

I really don't think she's 34! might be and 37-38!

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Well, I'm 35 and I look wayyyy younger than her - just saying!

I really don't think she's 34! might be and 37-38!

πŸ˜‚ some people do have a baby face. πŸ˜‚

so next time someone calls someone Hey Baby, maybe they mean it. πŸ˜‚

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜‚ some people do have a baby face. πŸ˜‚

Yeah exactly! That's what most people tell me!

At times, I wish I looked more mature...but at the end of the day, I'm glad I don't have to worry about anti-ageing creams and the like.πŸ˜ƒ

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Yeah exactly! That's what most people tell me!

At times, I wish I looked more mature...but at the end of the day, I'm glad I don't have to worry about anti-ageing creams and the like.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‚ yeah, having your ID checked every time when you're trying to get into a bar cant be all fun. πŸ˜‚ But on the positive side,  one can probably get a kiddie discount to Disneyland. πŸ˜‚

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

your logic is warped... for the simple reason that people do the stupidest things. Like Andrew Cuomo. Guy like him could have had a lot of women, so why was he allegedly piling on to the women in his office? How about Bill Clinton? Did he really have to make out with an intern, that too in the Oval Office? Or any of the other powerful guys accused by Me2 women, many of whom were richer and classier looking than any BW actor ever can be?

as for HR, sure. he's great. Yet it has been rumored that his own wife was fooling around with AR. Does not make him that irresistible when his own wife cant stay on course. Also, man can get pretty desperate when his own wife is cuckolding him, you know. πŸ˜‚

by the way, lets not make it personal, unless you'd be ok with me going there too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

oh, have we disabused you of your misguided notion that she is 40? πŸ˜‚

The belief that a man can't say no to a  woman because she's offering sex as if it's a rarity in the entertainment world is what's warped.   There was a cast and crew of hundreds - not to mention countless civilians of which I'm sure more than a few aside from Kangana were willing to stroke his ego and other parts.  He didn't have to settle for drunk and creepy.   if he wanted sex with her he would have opened the door instead of calling hotel management and her sister to take her away.

She never alleged it was a one night stand or even a short affair so why do people keep trying to argue that for her?   REGARDLESS it's not a he said/she said issue.  There was EVIDENCE that they did not have an affair or even a one night stand.  Evidence from her OWN disturbing e-mails in her own words.   According to her e-mails they never kissed, he never saw her nude (so she sent him nude photos), they never had sex - but she was waiting.  (shudder)  She's still waiting and still obsessed. 

Again, he filed police reports, he turned over all his electronics while she claimed hers fell in the pool  or were sent to the shop the day the Cyber Police arrived.   She made up lies about an easily disproven Paris engagement and a seven year affair  of which she had not one single item of proof.   All she provided was a photo shopped pic from a cast party with his wife.  Instead she was in multiple relationships and affairs during that period - including alleged by her a 2 year affair with Ajay where she wanted him to leave Kajol. πŸ˜†

40 maybe, maybe not.   As of 2009 there were the Zee reports about her passport having her at born 1981 when she was celebrating her 22nd birthday instead of her 28th.   One of her producers joked it was no big deal as no new actress was ever more than 21-22.  🀣  She doesn't look much younger than that but sure as I said in the first post she could just have turned 38 which is the age the police reports filed by her own sister in 2019 would have her at.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago