Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey,

Sorry ek baar toh pada tha, but I wanted to give it a read aaram se, so that I can comment. Itna serious topic hai, needed to take away mind from other things while commenting.  Beech mein avengers movie dekhne chali gayi thi😉 , rukaawat ke liye khed hai. 

Beautiful OS dear. Beautifully written.

Time is the best medicine? Well, we move on , start to take life as it comes and slowly memories that we do not want to think about or remember just fades away/get suppressed/buried deep within? They get stored in our subconscious mind. 

The Virat in your story is in his tough times and is completely stressed. Been 4 months since Sai left? And Samrat was back and they are divorced? The blame is on Virat? Poor guy, it explains why he is dreaming all this.

Well, Viru ke baare mein kya bataaon. It is a known fact that he acts as how he is expected to or supposed to in CN. The Virat in your story has given us glimpses from his past. 

This Virat is a filtered Virat, who acts conscious, who does things to get others approval. It is sad to know that he has got some scars (binning his interest and his Aai subjected to punishment for anything the beta of CN is not supposed to do). 

Aai is a sweetheart as always, she got the trophy for him in the night ❤❤, if only she knew where it went at the end.

The filtered/conscious/pleaser Virat sleeps in his car thinking about Sai and all issues in his life, he drifted off to his subconscious mind and there he was. The real Virat was the 5 year kid who wanted a Red shirt and who insisted too but was denied, the real Virat liked music but ridiculed. His likes, childishness and his dreams were crushed at the hands of the elders of CN. 

Sadly it was not just his likes that was killed, it was his inner self, a kid who envied, a kid who threw tantrums like any normal kid, a kid who wanted to do what he liked. A kid who wouldn't have judged himself, who wouldn't have been too harsh on himself. The 5 year old Virat was himself in him but the 8 year old programmed himself in such a way that he will be accepted, appreciated and approved by the family. 

You have symbolically shown how those dreams were his Dad's and not his by leaving those trophies in his Dad's room and as foolish as they always are, failed to and didn't even care to understand this child's pain.

Loved all the flashbacks and the young Virat. Loved how you showed the emergence of an older Virat to have a look at the trophy in the bin one last time before drifting off to sleep again. He atlast woke up and accepted the reality of his life.

Why today? "Humesha ki tarah chup the"

Act Virat, not stay quiet. Everyone cannot and need not be pleased. 

Had a conversation yesterday in the forum with a friend as how Virat is the way he is, well, he was expected to be, expectations of a family also dictates a child's behavior. It is true in case of Virat who is extremely patient and Sai who is highly impatient. 

In your OS, Virat is in the form that Kaku and his Baba would like, not the true Virat/ a real Virat.😔

Will wait to see the real Virat who is deep within this Virat. I am sure Sai helped the true Virat to surface and he doesn't have her by his side now.

Nice concept, love the idea. Bring it on. ❤❤

Comments bahut lengthy ho gaya hai, I know😳.

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very beautifully written 👏

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb story 

Virat’s childhood incidents has made him like this 

Please update soon 

FUITV thumbnail

I feel so bad for Virat here . I can totally see this happening . Nice update, looking forward to reading more 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

What an awesome insight to how Virat became Virat Chavan.

No wonder Sai attracts him, she is what he wanted to be. 

Thankyou very much❤

True,Virat wants to be himself,not what he has turned into,because this Virat is what the family wants to see.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Very beautifully written 👏

Thankyou very much ❤

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb story 

Virat’s childhood incidents has made him like this 

Please update soon 

Thankyou ❤

Will do.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I feel so bad for Virat here . I can totally see this happening . Nice update, looking forward to reading more 

Thankyou very much❤

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Hey,

Sorry ek baar toh pada tha, but I wanted to give it a read aaram se, so that I can comment. Itna serious topic hai, needed to take away mind from other things while commenting.  Beech mein avengers movie dekhne chali gayi thi😉 , rukaawat ke liye khed hai. 

Sorry too.Uss film ki casting director mein hi toh hu,dhoodh rahi thi bas😆

Beautiful OS dear. Beautifully written.

Thankyou very much,feels nice coming from you

Time is the best medicine? Well, we move on , start to take life as it comes and slowly memories that we do not want to think about or remember just fades away/get suppressed/buried deep within? They get stored in our subconscious mind. 

Ha,hota hai na ek internal storage. Somethings are bound to exist there,good or bad. But,here they are just coming back at the bad time.

The Virat in your story is in his tough times and is completely stressed. Been 4 months since Sai left? And Samrat was back and they are divorced? The blame is on Virat? Poor guy, it explains why he is dreaming all this.

Yup,he is stressed, let me give you a spoiler,he is depressed(🤫kisiko batana mat aap)

Well, Viru ke baare mein kya bataaon. It is a known fact that he acts as how he is expected to or supposed to in CN. The Virat in your story has given us glimpses from his past. 

Exactly,this is Virat CN version, the moulded one,not the naturally existing. 

This Virat is a filtered Virat, who acts conscious, who does things to get others approval. It is sad to know that he has got some scars (binning his interest and his Aai subjected to punishment for anything the beta of CN is not supposed to do). 

Who will agree that they are a theif. 

Aai is a sweetheart as always, she got the trophy for him in the night ❤❤, if only she knew where it went at the end.

Aai will be one❤

The filtered/conscious/pleaser Virat sleeps in his car thinking about Sai and all issues in his life, he drifted off to his subconscious mind and there he was. The real Virat was the 5 year kid who wanted a Red shirt and who insisted too but was denied, the real Virat liked music but ridiculed. His likes, childishness and his dreams were crushed at the hands of the elders of CN. 

Sheesh, it always feels CN is a ITV version of saying 'this is a competitive world',compete to not get scolded,compete for acceptance, compete for the best title. These guys take life is a race a bit too seriously in case of kids

Sadly it was not just his likes that was killed, it was his inner self, a kid who envied, a kid who threw tantrums like any normal kid, a kid who wanted to do what he liked. A kid who wouldn't have judged himself, who wouldn't have been too harsh on himself. The 5 year old Virat was himself in him but the 8 year old programmed himself in such a way that he will be accepted, appreciated and approved by the family. 

The 5 year old was more sad cuz he had got something but he had not got it of his likes, but the 8 year old was not allowed to get what was rightfully his. This one realised that he will have to accept what is given. He went from 'woh hi chahiye' to 'kuch bhi chalega'.

You have symbolically shown how those dreams were his Dad's and not his by leaving those trophies in his Dad's room and as foolish as they always are, failed to and didn't even care to understand this child's pain.

I just wanted to know that why doesn't a UPSC topper boast about his achievements.  It is a tough exam . And Virat is human after all,so just wrote this out of that curiosity. Cuz,achievements matter when they are of our prime choice. Here ,it was not.

Loved all the flashbacks and the young Virat. Loved how you showed the emergence of an older Virat to have a look at the trophy in the bin one last time before drifting off to sleep again. He atlast woke up and accepted the reality of his life.

Why today? "Humesha ki tarah chup the"

Exactly,Virats support to CN is somewhere his silence against bad. And that is a person's biggest villain, cuz things unsaid lead to a lot of unwanted things.

Act Virat, not stay quiet. Everyone cannot and need not be pleased. 

Exactly.

Had a conversation yesterday in the forum with a friend as how Virat is the way he is, well, he was expected to be, expectations of a family also dictates a child's behavior. It is true in case of Virat who is extremely patient and Sai who is highly impatient. 

Was it notaquitter,cuz she was also mentioning something like this to me in another conversation.Not this topic.

In your OS, Virat is in the form that Kaku and his Baba would like, not the true Virat/ a real Virat.😔

Hmm.

Will wait to see the real Virat who is deep within this Virat. I am sure Sai helped the true Virat to surface and he doesn't have her by his side now.

Nice concept, love the idea. Bring it on. ❤❤

💕💕

Comments bahut lengthy ho gaya hai, I know😳.

Nope,I enjoy it❤

Thankyou so much❤❤

(Replied in bold)

Edited by Shristhi2002 - 3 years ago
ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice....👌 different one...

But I have a doubt....is it shown in the serial that virat is jealous of Samrat when they were young??? I did not see earlier episodes properly....

Keep writing more.....