Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Such a beautiful story😍

hamesha ki tarah awesome👌👌

Kash aisa kuch ho jaye show mein yaar☺️

Thanks for the beautiful story laksh😇🤗

Thanks  😊

Haan show mein un donon se related phone conversation bhi accha hi hoga. Dikha de bas 😆

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

I haven't edited it yet after you let me know. Can you please share the link of your OS? I will edit if the word "not' is missing. 

I'm looking forward to reading more OSs from yousmiley27smiley27 I have already said I'm greedysmiley37

🤣🤣🤣

P.S. if I offended you in any way I'm sorrysmiley19

Come on, please. I am sorry that it got conveyed that way. 

I actually saw the post and not word was there and it showed edited below the post so I thought you have edited. I guess I would have seen not but I thought you didn't want messages from forum wasis. I totally misunderstood. Let's forget it.

So don't forget to tag me in your next OS. As I said I'm way too greedy.🤣

Please don't be sorry❤️ ❤️you are my friend

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now complimentary words are left now dude!! As always the OS is awesome💜 

Keep writing... !!!And sending such OS😀😀 Waiting for such ones eagerly!!!😍

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So so sorry yaar ,abhi abhi online aayi. 

Waise ,absolutely fabulous. Really well defined .

First of all,Aai is definitely the most human and sweet person,lets say sane person in CN . And Aai and Sai bond was really worth the read. But I loved the way you brought in Virat through Aai's words. Cuz,words ,good or bad ,are very impacting. And you clearly and beautifully showed how Virat impacys her life. In a good way ,in a way which she doesn't realise. 

Ooooo,hallucination. Niceeeee. And it was very well balanced. The way you used little bits and pieces,headphones,that cupboard, and the sofa,the good memories, it was worth the missing feeling.

And accha hua she messaged him,waise call bhi theek tha, you know but still keeping that very thin,as in nano metre thin line of difference, that complete acceptance still lacking somewhere from both sides was kept intact, that was actually good.  

And Viru ka cameo mast tha, won the heart.

And it was overall very amazing. ❤❤

P.S.: I'll PM you later,a bit busy, bye,sorry again

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I actually saw the post and not word was there and it showed edited below the post so I thought you have edited. I guess I would have seen not but I thought you didn't want messages from forum wasis. I totally misunderstood. Let's forget it.

So don't forget to tag me in your next OS. As I said I'm way too greedy.🤣

Please don't be sorry❤️ ❤️you are my friend

❤❤❤

❤❤ Aah I see, I first added the comment and immediately, as soon as I added it, I edited and added the words in bracket (not forum wasis) thinking it is better to add so that it doesn't create any confusion. I somehow felt that anyone can misunderstand the word interruption and that is exactly why I immediately added that 😍

I will keep tagging you until you ask me to stop😂😂😂

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Now complimentary words are left now dude!! As always the OS is awesome💜 

Keep writing... !!!And sending such OS😀😀 Waiting for such ones eagerly!!!😍

Aww that by itself is such a big compliment. Thank you ❤, I am feeling too shy now to accept compliments like this 😳. 

I wasn't sure how many would like it since it was a lengthy one and was an emotional one too. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

So so sorry yaar ,abhi abhi online aayi. 

Sorry mat bolo baba 😳

Waise ,absolutely fabulous. Really well defined .

Thanks 😍

First of all,Aai is definitely the most human and sweet person,lets say sane person in CN . And Aai and Sai bond was really worth the read. But I loved the way you brought in Virat through Aai's words. Cuz,words ,good or bad ,are very impacting. And you clearly and beautifully showed how Virat impacys her life. In a good way ,in a way which she doesn't realise. 

Hmm, it is true isn't it? She does acknowledge that his words or actions impacts her. She needs to realise how exactly they impact her.

I am glad you have got what I was trying to convey ❤❤

Ooooo,hallucination. Niceeeee. And it was very well balanced. The way you used little bits and pieces,headphones,that cupboard, and the sofa,the good memories, it was worth the missing feeling.

❤❤ woh kare ya na kare fans karne lagenge 😂😂. Jokes apart, she did miss him and recollected some moments that they shared when he was in the hospital with Samrat 😉

And accha hua she messaged him,waise call bhi theek tha, you know but still keeping that very thin,as in nano metre thin line of difference, that complete acceptance still lacking somewhere from both sides was kept intact, that was actually good.  

Wow, thanks, so you did notice why it was kept that way. ❤❤ 

And Viru ka cameo mast tha, won the heart.

Ha ha, woh toh likhthe likthe woh bhi aa gaya, wahi theek laga warna kuch adhoora sa ho jaata.

Waise show mein itna miss kar rahen hain humare Viru ko, iss mein ithna toh dikhana banta hai 😆😂

And it was overall very amazing. ❤❤

P.S.: I'll PM you later,a bit busy, bye,sorry again

Np, baad mein message karna. Bye. Take care. 

Thanks for the detailed comments dear. ❤❤

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

❤❤ Aah I see, I first added the comment and immediately, as soon as I added it, I edited and added the words in bracket (not forum wasis) thinking it is better to add so that it doesn't create any confusion. I somehow felt that anyone can misunderstand the word interruption and that is exactly why I immediately added that 😍

I will keep tagging you until you ask me to stop😂😂😂

ok, got it.

If I get irritated some day I'll ask you to stop😆till then feel free to do so😆

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow this is really beautiful 

loved it 

u penned down sais state of mind very beautifully 

laksh thumbnail