Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Omg thank you so much for this, kitna cute tha yeh is, kaash kaash serial Mei aise ho... I was so desperately waiting for such scene.

I wish we had such scenes in the show. πŸ˜­

Beautifully written. Loved how she couldn't stop thinking about him. The dialogues were so good. 

Originally posted by Saichintalli

Omg thank you so much for this, kitna cute tha yeh is, kaash kaash serial Mei aise ho... I was so desperately waiting for such scene.

Thanks dear 😍. I know, I am waiting for their monologues. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I wish we had such scenes in the show. πŸ˜­

Beautifully written. Loved how she couldn't stop thinking about him. The dialogues were so good. 

Thank you 😍

@bold ❀❀ thanks dear πŸ˜†

I was a little worried if the story and the dialogues were too lengthy. Good to know. Thanks. 

Aww I am so touched. Thank you and lovely OS.❀️ I wish this happens in the show too soon.

Originally posted by laksh

Thank you 😍

@bold ❀❀ thanks dear πŸ˜†

I was a little worried if the story and the dialogues were too lengthy. Good to know. Thanks. 

No it was perfect. Just the way she would do her badbad in the show and how he would remind her that she is always angry. πŸ˜†

Haaye, it felt so realistic and heart touching. It was so beautiful. Sai's inner conflict, their messages, Sai's tadap❀️❀️i was actually hoping for him to appear but it was realistic. How would he come back leaving his training.πŸ˜†

And I also want to pat my back. I did not like your previous comment on my post so that you don't get notification and can write in peace.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

No it was perfect. Just the way she would do her badbad in the show and how he would remind her that she is always angry. πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜†

Bus itna sa hi to dikhana h CVS ko please someone send this....atleast Sai missing and add old Virat scenes in it. Messages from VIRAT to dikha skte h  na