Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Haaye, it felt so realistic and heart touching. It was so beautiful. Sai's inner conflict, their messages, Sai's tadap❤️❤️i was actually hoping for him to appear but it was realistic. How would he come back leaving his training.😆

And I also want to pat my back. I did not like your previous comment on my post so that you don't get notification and can write in peace.😆

Thank you 😆

Nah, I didn't want his return 😳

What are you saying? Oh god, I didn't mean the notification from you or anyone from this forum. I was multitasking and I didn't want my personal thing to pop up until I finished writing. I enjoy comments and messages from forum members. But if I am made to leave my phone for some other task, it takes a long time for me to use my phone again. That was the interruption I was talking about 😓

Good you brought it, I couldn't have clarified it to you otherwise. Please don't ever feel that way. I think all of us are having a lot of fun with each other. ❤❤

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Bus itna sa hi to dikhana h CVS ko please someone send this....atleast Sai missing and add old Virat scenes in it. Messages from VIRAT to dikha skte h  na

Thanks 😊

So toh hai, not sure why they haven't shot anything of that sort. They probably have some other plans.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Aww I am so touched. Thank you and lovely OS.❤️ I wish this happens in the show too soon.

Thank you 😍

Show mein Sai jaldi miss karegi Virat ko ❤

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

... Such a heartwarming OS...

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

Thank you 😆

Nah, I didn't want his return 😳

What are you saying? Oh god, I didn't mean the notification from you or anyone from this forum. I was multitasking and I didn't want my personal thing to pop up until I finished writing. I enjoy comments and messages from forum members. But if I am made to leave my phone for some other task, it takes a long time for me to use my phone again. That was the interruption I was talking about 😓

Good you brought it, I couldn't have clarified it to you otherwise. Please don't ever feel that way. I think all of us are having a lot of fun with each other. ❤❤

but I think there was written forum wasis😳 maybe I mistook it. My bad. And yes we're having a lot of fun with each other. ❤️❤️❤️I've made many friends here including you❤️❤️

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

... Such a heartwarming OS...

Thank you 😊

Socha Virat aur unke dialogues ko hum bhi yaad karen 😆

laksh thumbnail

but I think there was written forum wasis😳 maybe I mistook it. My bad. And yes we're having a lot of fun with each other. ❤️❤️❤️I've made many friends here including you❤️❤️

Kya? Actually I specifically added "not forum wasis" in the bracket so that you don't misunderstand. "Not" nahi hai kya? Please let me know, will update it 😆😂😂. I was wondering why you mistook despite me adding that in brackets 😓. 

I've made many friends here including yousmiley27smiley27

Me too ❤❤😍

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

Kya? Actually I specifically added "not forum wasis" in the bracket so that you don't misunderstand. "Not" nahi hai kya? Please let me know, will update it 😆😂😂. I was wondering why you mistook despite me adding that in brackets 😓. 

I've made many friends here including yousmiley27smiley27

Me too ❤❤😍

thanks for editing🤗

And yeah I also need to let you know something. Please don't feel bad that it would have offended me. Not at all. I actually smiled when I saw that😆. That's why I was bragging that I didn't send you any notification😆. Anyways let's end the discussion regarding this. 

I'm looking forward to reading more OSs from you❤️❤️ I have already said I'm greedy🤣

P.S. if I offended you in any way I'm sorry😭

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful story😍

hamesha ki tarah awesome👌👌

Kash aisa kuch ho jaye show mein yaar☺️

Thanks for the beautiful story laksh😇🤗

laksh thumbnail

thanks for editing🤗

And yeah I also need to let you know something. Please don't feel bad that it would have offended me. Not at all. I actually smiled when I saw that😆. That's why I was bragging that I didn't send you any notification😆. Anyways let's end the discussion regarding this. 

I'm looking forward to reading more OSs from you❤️❤️ I have already said I'm greedy🤣

P.S. if I offended you in any way I'm sorry😭

I haven't edited it yet after you let me know. Can you please share the link of your OS? I will edit if the word "not' is missing. 

I'm looking forward to reading more OSs from yousmiley27smiley27 I have already said I'm greedysmiley37

🤣🤣🤣

P.S. if I offended you in any way I'm sorrysmiley19

Come on, please. I am sorry that it got conveyed that way.