Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FortunaMajor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You are not alone.

From past three days I watch the new episodes and then go back to Monday tuesday episode just to hold the mood

We might be shipping them and laughing at Shaurya's goofball antics but the image of that dirty smirk is not going away until he "genuinely" apologises. 

But just for the heck of it I want him to offer one more token apology and have it thrown on his face🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Ikr ! Nalayaki ki bi hadd hoti hai🤬

acha hua I have two brothers. Nai toh sisters. Dead. 😂

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

pooja sachi, that line was made just for you!!! the writers are reading our pagalpan and putting it in the story ðŸ˜‚😂😂

i also tweeted the song ðŸ¤£

hahahaha i swear if they are reading. The idhar udhar just cracks me up so bad 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

i feel like he was probably so relieved to see her because he figured she would leave and then when he finds out about the rustication he is so anxious and so assertive that she isn't going anywhere!! there was a full feel to the whole scene!! it built the excitement for tomorrow ðŸ¥³

Ikr like I have slept for some two hours today when I had zero hopes from the episode so I might not be able to sleep tomorrow altogether coz well I am excited.😆

Ps- Keeping my expectations really low tho! Also something might go wrong after all, wo ACP ka call ese hi nai hoga

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When Shaurya says he'll have brekky at canteen who else felt everything on that plate splattered onto Devis face 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hola ladies.. ðŸ¤—

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol pooja i can't wait until you watch on saturday and then come and tell us all your thoughts! 

I am thinking of watching right now. Debating !!!

what should i do guys!??!?!?!!??

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i feel like he was probably so relieved to see her because he figured she would leave and then when he finds out about the rustication he is so anxious and so assertive that she isn't going anywhere!! there was a full feel to the whole scene!! it built the excitement for tomorrow ðŸ¥³

she's literally turning into that girl " jiske bina saas nahi aati"😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

i also tweeted the song ðŸ¤£

hahahaha i swear if they are reading. The idhar udhar just cracks me up so bad 

I’m convinced 100% they’re following us!!! I can’t stop singing that song in my head now 😂

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

KV has killed every style so far. but this light blue jacket in the precap is my absolutely favorite. last time he wore it with a white/black striped shirt. ufffff I passed out. and his brown glasses are my weakness ðŸ¥°ðŸ¥°ðŸ¥°

he makes me weak in his blazers and glasses. esp when he takes off his glasses too and then put it back on ðŸ¤£