Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

We might be shipping them and laughing at Shaurya's goofball antics but the image of that dirty smirk is not going away until he "genuinely" apologises. 

But just for the heck of it I want him to offer one more token apology and have it thrown on his face🤣

I claim ..soul sisters ! ðŸ¤—

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I noticed one thing.Maybe i am wrong .Mostly romantic scenes he does without his glasses on ðŸ¤£

yes bc then it will be awkward imagining her w her teacher and i think they try to make him look young in it..

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Ikr like I have slept for some two hours today when I had zero hopes from the episode so I might not be able to sleep tomorrow altogether coz well I am excited.😆

Ps- Keeping my expectations really low tho! Also something might go wrong after all, wo ACP ka call ese hi nai hoga

yeah i'm so pumped for tomorrow's episode already! but you're right that acp might come and seeing the two together, shaurya might go. otherwise it could also be that we will get a scene where shaurya goes after her at night after realizing that she is still leaving!! 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol i would say you should def watch tomorrow's episode with us!!! because it seems like it's gonna be lit! so maybe hold off until tomorrow if you want to be productive today ðŸ˜†

I agree with her!!! Pooja watch tomorrow’s episode with us!! Catch up till then! We can all unleash tomorrow! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i'm annoyed they never face any consequences like the fact that they called the media got brushed under the rug because of aastha getting shot ðŸ¤”

No kidding!! They never get punished. I hope they get their comeuppance!! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol i would say you should def watch tomorrow's episode with us!!! because it seems like it's gonna be lit! so maybe hold off until tomorrow if you want to be productive today ðŸ˜†

yesss okay so that means tomorrow i will have to watch all the episodes early on but i have dance class until 8 so have to do it before 9. ufff. this confusion. my mind is like shaurya now. 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I agree with her!!! Pooja watch tomorrow’s episode with us!! Catch up till then! We can all unleash tomorrow! 

okay i will def make sure to do that!!! Will be fun!!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m in love with the precap. So good!! 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

he makes me weak in his blazers and glasses. esp when he takes off his glasses too and then put it back on ðŸ¤£

yo i love love his like unkempt hair when it falls over his forehead a little  during saturday's ep his hair was just ruffled enough!!! 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

yes bc then it will be awkward imagining her w her teacher and i think they try to make him look young in it..

Kv said in his interview that its difficult to capture emotions when the glasses are on so he tries to remove glasses in intense scenes ... something like that😳