Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I honestly can’t stand Kitty and Bebo. Useless!! 

sooooo useless. If I had sisters like that. They wouldn’t be alive. 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

When she was crying.. I was literall imagining....what is Shaurya saw this..he'dkill kitty bebo alok and new techer 🤣

but when is he kill himself for making her cry 10x times more 😆

PS: I am stilll holding the grudge😆

You are not alone.

From past three days I watch the new episodes and then go back to Monday tuesday episode just to hold the mood

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

When she was crying.. I was literally imagining....what if Shaurya saw this..he'dkill kitty bebo alok and new techer 🤣

but when is he going to kill himself for making her cry 10x times more 😆

he would have had their heads!! bc remember only he is allowed to hurt her 🤔 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

When she was crying.. I was literally imagining....what if Shaurya saw this..he'dkill kitty bebo alok and new techer 🤣

but when is he kill himself for making her cry 10x times more 😆

That break down scene was so heart breaking! She is done with this place! I hope when she stands her ground about leaving she tells the management and Tej Sabarwal just what she thinks of his "reputed" college! 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

sooooo useless. If I had sisters like that. They wouldn’t be alive. 

Ikr ! Nalayaki ki bi hadd hoti hai🤬

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

IKR ...those few scenes, shuarya sees her, congratulates, she tells him, he tries to deal with it, she retaliates and he is like  bahut hogaya now come with me...

The authority in his tone and the fear yet sureity on his face had me. 

Hence, Passion.

He doesn’t fear anyone. He is very stubborn and knows how to get what he wants. Also he is just indebted towards tej and Devi and doesn’t truly love them. Hence he can go against them anyday if he knows they are wrong. He will go to any length to protect anokhi unlike Shaan who failed to stand by astha. And Shaurya knows this and he doesn’t want to be like his father clearly 

infinitie thumbnail

IKR ...those few scenes, shuarya sees her, congratulates, she tells him, he tries to deal with it, she retaliates and he is like  bahut hogaya now come with me...

The authority in his tone and the fear yet sureity on his face had me. 

Hence, Passion.

i feel like he was probably so relieved to see her because he figured she would leave and then when he finds out about the rustication he is so anxious and so assertive that she isn't going anywhere!! there was a full feel to the whole scene!! it built the excitement for tomorrow 🥳

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

That break down scene was so heart breaking! She is done with this place! I hope when she stands her ground about leaving she tells the management and Tej Sabarwal just what she thinks of his "reputed" college! 

What are you doing here? Go give ideas to the makers. Spam them on  twitter or insta for all I know. 

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

actually though!! i want her to give it back to him because everytime he literally doesn't listen, pretends to be "impartial" while siding with the rich kids! he wouldn't have done anything during the molestation track were it not for the media! 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are not alone.

From past three days I watch the new episodes and then go back to Monday tuesday episode just to hold the mood

I am able to hold the mood without watching those epis😆 I HATE Shaurya's smirk and the creepy face. And all  the insinuations. 

I am still wondering why is going restless and mad behind the girl he called loose chracter and manhandle kia 🤢