Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Laysha

why didn't u add anupama as an option πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… she would have beat vanraj 

Would have added Anupama, but you saying it will beat Vanraj, made me laugh hard... 

Have not included her name in the fav and hated character. As there is not Izzat for her πŸ˜‚

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I dislike everyone on that list but the worst of all is definitely Vanraj Shah.

RavanRaj hai woh, Ravan sabse kharab hi hoga na

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Lmao remember my most hated characters poll where she beat Baa 😭

Shocking... She beat Baa? 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

yes I think this forum is also useless we can only take out frustration out beacsie CVS really want to degrade her character maybe there are alot of women like her and family is important but they can atlleast make her abit diplomatic than mahaan mad stupid actually she really looks week this past few weeks not liek old anupmaa the anupmaa changed when she became friends with vnaraj 

Anupama which we saw in divorce track was awesome and now 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

Venomous leela shah

Aur bete ke nam pe kalank paritosh πŸ˜ˆ

Kinjal is trapped

Whom you voted for? 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

That is true!

And tbh not many women would agree to keep their sautan in the house for obvious reasons... women of older generations may have turned a blind eye to and tolerated their husbands' cheating, but certainly they'd never keep the other woman in the house...

And also if their mayke wale called them home they'd probably go... the reason they stayed with shitty men/ungrateful families is because their maternal families would never agree to take them back, and they didn't have the resources to set themselves up separately... 

Anu has a job and a loving, supportive mayka too... she has no reason to stay with VanYa. And despite all the annoying stuff she's done lately I'm extremely glad that she has took the decision to leave this house now πŸ‘.

But still we will see that she will stay with Vanya... Disappointing

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Would have added Anupama, but you saying it will beat Vanraj, made me laugh hard... 

Have not included her name in the fav and hated character. As there is not Izzat for her πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚vnaraj is annoying but behind all his wrongdoing sis this lady Instaed of telling him how wrong she is concerned about him and his life like he cares for her still so she is most wrong make another poll include her name next week to see any improvement or not or still the same πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚vnaraj is annoying but behind all his wrongdoing sis this lady Instaed of telling him how wrong she is concerned about him and his life like he cares for her still so she is most wrong make another poll include her name next week to see any improvement or not or still the same πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

πŸ˜‚ Next time new poll with her

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But still we will see that she will stay with Vanya... Disappointing

I hope not... in the last episode Anu (rightly) said that staying together would be an insult to both her and Kavya, so surely that means they won’t show them staying together in the long run?

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shocking... She beat Baa? 

Lol yes I did a poll like a week ago asking everyone who they hate the most after VanYa (because I knew pakka one of them will win if either one is included)...

And so the options were Baa, Toshu, Pankhi, Rakhi and Anupama...

Anupama won with like 70% of the votes leaving both Baa and her two annoying ass  kids far behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Rakhi Dave didn’t even get any votes πŸ’€

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago