Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I feel sorry for Rakhi ji. She is 1 of my favourite characters in Anupama. Rakhi ji sacrificed so much for her daughter Kinjal so that she could have a luxurious life. But what does Kinjal do? She marries a good for nothing, Ravanraj's xerox copy Toshu only to be cheated when she was pregnant. And Anupama brain washes Kinjal against Rakhi ji so much so that Kinjal becomes her arch enemy. I did not like Anupama in favour of Toshu and Kinjal's wedding. At least Anupama should have warned her of the consequences by telling that you will endure the same fate if you get married to this family. Anupama has taught Kinjal to accept the abuses from Baa. Rakhi ji was spot on when she said that Toshu does not deserve Kinjal. Kinjal is not only destroying her own life, she is ruining her daughter's bright future as well by not divorcing her good for nothing, cheater, useless and pathetic husband Toshu. I strongly feel that Rakhi ji should make a come back to knock sense into Kinjal's head and divorce Toshu.

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Rakhi Dave!

Anupamaa Vanraj Shah, her nalayak nikamma son and their entire manipulative filthy phemli brainwashed Rakhi's daughter to no end and effectively ruined her life. Yes, Crinjal herself has a major part of the blame for the shambles, her life turned into. 

But for a working mother, seeing your only child marry into the wrong family, be exposed to toxic influences, constantly take the side of this shameless creature AnupaMaid and eventually self destruct, must hurt a lot 

Even I feel sorry for Rakhi ji. Anupama's naa layak nikamma son and their filthy family had brain washed Rakhi ji's daughter. Kinjal herself is to be blamed for idolizing that evil woman who had turned Aadhya to a spoilt brat.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

None except us the viewers!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me nd auntiessss