Rudrakaal

Rudrakaal Episode Discussion Thread #1

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to Rudrakaal Episode Discussion Thread #1 

Any discussion related to episodes post here only. Please follow India-Forum rules. Please refrain from posting about off topic. No bashing or personal attacks are allowed. Kindly follow India-Forums rules.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Based on Episode 2 - Did Megna Run away after seeing Bhushan Chavan - because of random person (man) looking at her, or does she have something to Hide? Whose car did she run into? Random kidnapped, or somehow she called them while running? 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Based on Episode 2 - Did Megna Run away after seeing Bhushan Chavan - because of random person (man) looking at her, or does she have something to Hide? Whose car did she run into? Random kidnapped, or somehow she called them while running? 

I think she's at fault that's why run.

I see less chance calling while running...As Ranjan predicted they're one step ahead, I think they knew about it as well and came to pick her.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It was so annoying to see a cop not being able to catch an ordinary girlπŸ₯±.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The son should be a kid rather than being a teenager....

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The son should be a kid rather than being a teenager....

The DCP has grey hair, and it seems legit to have an older child as the actor himself is in his 40s? if I'm not wrong. DCP banne k liye hi 15+ years ki service chahiye hoti hai

The first episode starts with aatishbaazi and fireworks everywhere!! πŸŽ†πŸŽ† I'm loving it.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I've watched four episodes, it has been interesting so far! I'm loving the way they've built the story and all characters! Very good! 

Jagdish and Ranjan together are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ dono ka apna ek mast style hai and πŸ‘

Smita kya kar rahi hai.. har jagah taang adani hai ise πŸ˜† hope she ends up helping Ranjan.. nahi to itna sab karne ka kya matlab hai 

Commissioner aur unka chela kaafi detailed investigation kar rahe hai.. ek room me baithkar πŸ˜†

Sheena ka kya naya drama hai, ye bhi Anshu ko phasa kar video banayegi kya? πŸ€” 

Chalo aur dekhenge phir ayenge wapis πŸ˜†

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I've watched four episodes, it has been interesting so far! I'm loving the way they've built the story and all characters! Very good! 

Jagdish and Ranjan together are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ dono ka apna ek mast style hai and πŸ‘

Smita kya kar rahi hai.. har jagah taang adani hai ise πŸ˜† hope she ends up helping Ranjan.. nahi to itna sab karne ka kya matlab hai 

Commissioner aur unka chela kaafi detailed investigation kar rahe hai.. ek room me baithkar πŸ˜†

Sheena ka kya naya drama hai, ye bhi Anshu ko phasa kar video banayegi kya? πŸ€” 

Chalo aur dekhenge phir ayenge wapis πŸ˜†

Hi!

The building was going good with everyone's backstory. It didn't just focus on only leads...

Jagdish's character was experienced and funπŸ˜†

Smita's character put me off at first for a little but it was okay with time. She'll be there with Ranjan.

Don't ask about Sheena! I couldn't like her or Anshu till now!πŸ€”

Enjoy the episodesπŸ˜ƒ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Hi!

The building was going good with everyone's backstory. It didn't just focus on only leads...

Jagdish's character was experienced and funπŸ˜†yes! The way he deals with things is amazing!πŸ‘

Smita's character put me off at first for a little but it was okay with time. She'll be there with Ranjan. thank God! πŸ˜†

Don't ask about Sheena! I couldn't like her or Anshu till now!πŸ€” they're a fun distraction but it seems like whatever happened to comish's son would be repeated with him.

Enjoy the episodesπŸ˜ƒ

Yes! I'll be commenting as and when I watch more! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'm on episode 7, things have gotten so much more muddier.  But I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Like every character has so many layers... Everyone is hiding something and protecting someone.

Gayatri is shot and Anshu is under threat.. that's so much drama... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I'm loving it!

Ranjan and Smita joined hands, now that's interesting! πŸ‘πŸΌ