Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

it still seems to work on ITV...all she needs is a hot hero and heroine🤣

no it doesn't. 😆 which is why her projects are unfortunate not getting her revenues like what what she had seen before. 🤔 

I wish the new show Ksg is talking about is with Gul 🥺 don't know just want them together. I love Gul Gorky Grover too much together. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Her formula is fine until it becomes heartbreaking. I'd rather save myself from all that. Also her latest heroes and heroines don't appear that charming to me like before - to me personally. And the way they balanced SM-KV in QH1 I didn't like. In this, the focus was fully on AsYa. So I liked that. Did you watch btw? 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it still seems to work on ITV...all she needs is a hot hero and heroine🤣

Idk. As I said I haven't found them that hot in recent times. I'd have watched. 😆 I love such love hate stories. Like completely. But now everyone's adopting it. If you have tried IMMJ, that's also good romance. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Idk. As I said I haven't found them that hot in recent times. I'd have watched. 😆 I love such love hate stories. Like completely. But now everyone's adopting it. If you have tried IMMJ, that's also good romance. 

I feel Jealous of people who can watch anything and everything. I can't I need everything perfect from acting to looks haha. No wonder I can't watch anything that doesn't have K in it 🤣 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

no it doesn't. 😆 which is why her projects are unfortunate not getting her revenues like what what she had seen before. 🤔 

I wish the new show Ksg is talking about is with Gul 🥺 don't know just want them together. I love Gul Gorky Grover too much together. 

Thats because her new shows lack the intensity, solid storyline and characterization which her old shows has like Geet, IPK and QH. Ishqbaaz failed because the actors werent that great and people also had a lot of issues with Annika's character. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Her formula is fine until it becomes heartbreaking. I'd rather save myself from all that. Also her latest heroes and heroines don't appear that charming to me like before - to me personally. And the way they balanced SM-KV in QH1 I didn't like. In this, the focus was fully on AsYa. So I liked that. Did you watch btw? 

I saw first episode I miss Ayaan and Humera though😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

I love those stories

are you talking about IMMJ 2? I watch but I am not liking the actor playing Vansh. I like Kabir more. 😳 I do watch Shaurya though

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Thats because her new shows lack the intensity, solid storyline and characterization which her old shows has like Geet, IPK and QH. Ishqbaaz failed because the actors werent that great and people also had a lot of issues with Annika's character. 

😆 and y is it so? It's because gift wrapper can be used 5 Times carefully🤣

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😆 and y is it so? It's because gift wrapper can be used 5 Times carefully🤣

🤣🤣🤣 you are hillarious.but yes gul is only good with her romantic angles not with story.all her shows had same concept only different way of potraying it and tbh i dont want ksg to work with gul only because she doesnt like doing something new,after ishqbaaz she went to witches and daayan giving competition to ekta.if gul has be somewhere i would like her to direct ksg and surbhi romantic scenes in QH season 2. She has a sense of direction in that particular forte only i feel.The rest glen and ankush can do.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

🤣🤣🤣 you are hillarious.but yes gul is only good with her romantic angles not with story.all her shows had same concept only different way of potraying it and tbh i dont want ksg to work with gul only because she doesnt like doing something new,after ishqbaaz she went to witches and daayan giving competition to ekta.if gul has be somewhere i would like her to direct ksg and surbhi romantic scenes in QH season 2. She has a sense of direction in that particular forte only i feel.The rest glen and ankush can do.

I would be sad I'd Ankush and Glen aren't a part of qh3 only because they now know what to do with AsYa now as they have established them as new characters. Also they are the ones who made Qh2.0 so they should be they must be. And Karan should get to copy Glen and say main hathodi leke marunga making fun of Glen's bad hindi 😂 while entertaining the entire team. ☺️🤣

It's impossible for both Ekta and Gul to think stories like QH2.0. it's not their forte. The only reason why Gul quit it. She can't make stories like these. & Ekta is business not a creative person, hence it won't be ever. Moreover her Webseries are done by other people and she publishes them.

No, her falling in love part and everything else is now wasted wrapping paper. 🥺