Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😆 and y is it so? It's because gift wrapper can be used 5 Times carefully🤣

usko jo fame chahiye tha wo mil gaya hai...ab jo marzi karti rahe

she doesnt concentrate on quality anymore

another factor is that most of the talented actors have left ITV...now its all new faces

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

🤣🤣🤣 you are hillarious.but yes gul is only good with her romantic angles not with story.all her shows had same concept only different way of potraying it and tbh i dont want ksg to work with gul only because she doesnt like doing something new,after ishqbaaz she went to witches and daayan giving competition to ekta.if gul has be somewhere i would like her to direct ksg and surbhi romantic scenes in QH season 2. She has a sense of direction in that particular forte only i feel.The rest glen and ankush can do.

i dont think KSG works on ITV anymore he has shifted to movies and web...and surbhi bhi I havent seen in a daily soap after QH, as a lead at least

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i dont think KSG works on ITV anymore he has shifted to movies and web...and surbhi bhi I havent seen in a daily soap after QH, as a lead at least

Karan hasn't left TV, he still wants to do TV. Infact he himself said if this was a TV show he would have done it without a second thought. The fact is he looks for quality over quantity. Bajaj was one such example. The character mattered to him rest nothing did. The fact that ITV has become crap so crap that apart from news faces no one is ready make a comeback. It's too sad. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

usko jo fame chahiye tha wo mil gaya hai...ab jo marzi karti rahe

she doesnt concentrate on quality anymore

another factor is that most of the talented actors have left ITV...now its all new faces

This is sad. I mean I knew Gul and her team all due to QH. Because she was one that person who was quality over quantity too. I did watch IB on and off at IG initially, found her okayish I mean she did learn from her previous mistakes but I can't say the same for her now I haven't seen anything so can't say. 

New actors well, Internet makes everyone a starm waiting for my turn too 😎

MochaQueen thumbnail

Karan hasn't left TV, he still wants to do TV. Infact he himself said if this was a TV show he would have done it without a second thought. The fact is he looks for quality over quantity. Bajaj was one such example. The character mattered to him rest nothing did. The fact that ITV has become crap so crap that apart from news faces no one is ready make a comeback. It's too sad. 

Oh yes I forget he did kzk. Then maybe he will work with Gul again 

I think another factor is that all the big names have become older now so they look for young faces as leads

MochaQueen thumbnail

This is sad. I mean I knew Gul and her team all due to QH. Because she was one that person who was quality over quantity too. I did watch IB on and off at IG initially, found her okayish I mean she did learn from her previous mistakes but I can't say the same for her now I haven't seen anything so can't say. 

New actors well, Internet makes everyone a starm waiting for my turn too 😎

I enjoyed IB initially but I think too many replacements ruined the show and then also the redux track.

Jinn and Nazar were just not my type of shows. Too much fantasy.

Imlie story is a turn off. Plus its a remake so cant really call it a Gul show.

Namak ishq ka ML is terrible.

I hope the new show ishq par zor nahi would be good. I like Param❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Oh yes I forget he did kzk. Then maybe he will work with Gul again 

I think another factor is that all the big names have become older now so they look for young faces as leads

the stories should suit their age. Like for example Karan did a character last on TV who was older to him. Give them script they will come. The issue is ITV has only one straight line drawn. They can't look beyond that. Anyone will love a mature Love story, and why only love story there are so many things to work on. But again no one seems to make a call nor channels are ready to do anything. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I enjoyed IB initially but I think too many replacements ruined the show and then also the redux track.

Jinn and Nazar were just not my type of shows. Too much fantasy.

Imlie story is a turn off. Plus its a remake so cant really call it a Gul show.

Namak ishq ka ML is terrible.

I hope the new show ishq par zor nahi would be good. I like Param❤️

I have no clue of what you are talking about 😝 Ksg exit, tv exit. After that all that I have seen is his work only and some on and off whatever comes in my feed. Just for IB i didn't do show less. 99% toh show less hi hota hai 😂 but it was just initial phase I guess hardly 50epis even. 

Yaar (ok with me calling you so?let me know :)) Ksg wants to do something supernatural 😑 vampire Dracula. Someone write something like Addams family for I want to see K in it. Will be enjoyable 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

I have no clue of what you are talking about 😝 Ksg exit, tv exit. After that all that I have seen is his work only and some on and off whatever comes in my feed. Just for IB i didn't do show less. 99% toh show less hi hota hai 😂 but it was just initial phase I guess hardly 50epis even. 

Yaar (ok with me calling you so?let me know :)) Ksg wants to do something supernatural 😑 vampire Dracula. Someone write something like Addams family for I want to see K in it. Will be enjoyable 😆

I dont like supernatural😆

Sure yuou can call me whatever you like. My name is Hinna😊 and yours?

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As i saw ksg did bajaj and surbhi did 🐍,after that ksg went to do boss and dangerous while surbhi has been quiet for sometime while QH 2 came.oh ya she did shot for naagin 4 cameo and after that she shot for her movie sonam gupta bewaafa hai