Season 3 of Qubool Hai has been planned : KSG 9/3/21 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jacinta_91

And since qh 1 we got alot of nonsensical tracks i dont want anymore unnecessary storyline.thank god no tanveer with her miaow track or razia plottingπŸ˜“

coming to this : Well that was a TV series and this is web series. Such dragging endless tracks were required for the TV show to run but yes even they could have done so much in that, chalo let bygones be bygones, can't change a thing about it.... The benefit of having a limited episode shoe... they story remains crisp and tight just an open ending is what bothers me a lot. QH2.0 will be having it πŸ˜’

But Tanveer na hogi toh koi aur hoga & poster has more 3 people who are eyeing against the happiness of AsYa and that makes me dread πŸ€ͺupar se sabse bada villian toh Indo-Pak difference hai πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by Rash111

Just by a simple statement ,the happiness increased number of times.

but some before and after  talks other than print media also needed 

I agree. But he has said that season 3 is required mentioning the climax of QH2 so the shoot will commence from this year end max to max, depending upon his schedule for the year ofc. 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Yes Neha did many times I agree but baki logo ke chahne se kya hoga chahna toh KSG ko bhi padega na πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ makers and channel can bring out as many seasons as they can, but Ksg too has to say Yes to them πŸ˜‚ which is why Ksg himself confirming is the most major factor for us πŸ˜‚ as we know until he says by himself that project or that thing isn't happening πŸ˜‚ like with QH2 for example, until KSG confirmed for QH none of us (we ksgians) even bothered about QH2 coming πŸ˜… upar se Zee ka hai, so always better to have KSG himself confirming πŸ˜‚ 

Unlike all other webseries qh2 season is already officially announced before the release of QH1 even, by this byte of his, demand seems higher. πŸ€”

Mrinal said if ksg and surbhi didnt say yes they wouldnt start this whole thing and it wouldnt make sense also if this webseries had a unfinished ending and ksg wouldn't do the next one.atleast for me i wouldnt accept anyone else as asad and asya/ksgians/sjians(who love ksg) wouldnt accept that.and im sure makers know what happened ksg left in qh season 1.they wouldnt want to repeat history again.they know ksg is asad and surbhi ia zoya and without this two there will be no qh 2.0 part 2 and zee knows ksg and surbhis jodi=popularity so they will encash on that

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

coming to this : Well that was a TV series and this is web series. Such dragging endless tracks were required for the TV show to run but yes even they could have done so much in that, chalo let bygones be bygones, can't change a thing about it.... The benefit of having a limited episode shoe... they story remains crisp and tight just an open ending is what bothers me a lot. QH2.0 will be having it πŸ˜’

But Tanveer na hogi toh koi aur hoga & poster has more 3 people who are eyeing against the happiness of AsYa and that makes me dread πŸ€ͺupar se sabse bada villian toh Indo-Pak difference hai πŸ€ͺ

Yes thats true i agree with you.story remains as it is rather than dragging it..i have the same problem to open ending irritates me because i need to know the end and from the way i see it i might need to watch the end to find out first what happened then only watch the first part.called me weird but im like that.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I am just glad there will be no meow sound at the back like tanveer part in the new characters.(i hope not)i couldnt tolerate that and now eventhough villain is there asya will definitely bring them down and be together. Yeah i saw some fans were already upset of india pak track and im like🀦πŸ₯Ί

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago

Wow abhi to we are waiting for 12th and already something more to look forward to.

But that also means we will be left at a cliffhanger this season and will have to wait an entire year for that.

But coming it from the man himself is yayayyaya

Also one more thing coming on OTT

Cant wait

Mrinal said if ksg and surbhi didnt say yes they wouldnt start this whole thing and it wouldnt make sense also if this webseries had a unfinished ending and ksg wouldn't do the next one.atleast for me i wouldnt accept anyone else as asad and asya/ksgians/sjians(who love ksg) wouldnt accept that.and im sure makers know what happened ksg left in qh season 1.they wouldnt want to repeat history again.they know ksg is asad and surbhi ia zoya and without this two there will be no qh 2.0 part 2 and zee knows ksg and surbhis jodi=popularity so they will encash on that

they problem wasn't with the makers in QH1 it was with the channel. Which is also why Ksg came back to produce the show after the leap. he never had any problems with the makers, ever. Zee ko kya main aise hi gaaliyan deti hoon πŸ˜† ab koi nahi, baki log unaware of real deets of QH1 too will follow infact everyone is  looking at the way they are promoting  πŸ€£ 

Yes Mirnal did say that but that gave zilich assurance that Karan would do the next one. πŸ˜† 

Zee very well knows it's they who are the ones at receiving end πŸ˜† coz no one would watch QH without Ksg as Asad. πŸ˜†

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tehs

Wow abhi to we are waiting for 12th and already something more to look forward to.

But that also means we will be left at a cliffhanger this season and will have to wait an entire year for that.

But coming it from the man himself is yayayyaya

Also one more thing coming on OTT

Cant wait

The cliffy will be a bad one. He has indirectly confirmed it 😀  

One entire year waiting πŸ₯Ί 

Seh lenge thoda aur kya πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Yes thats true i agree with you.story remains as it is rather than dragging it..i have the same problem to open ending irritates me because i need to know the end and from the way i see it i might need to watch the end to find out first what happened then only watch the first part.called me weird but im like that.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ - I am with you on this. I watch the last episode first, the climax first, the last chapter first 😏 πŸ€£ but the severity of the open ending stories are massive. Like some shows I turn extremely desperate to watch the next season but they don't have it unfortunately and some are like -- ehh? Khoda pahad nikli chuhiya bhi nahi??? πŸ˜† but in my defence I have hardly watched a few apart from Ksg's webseries. One leaves me in trauma another one had a nice ending no problem with that πŸ˜† but other webseries I watched in those few some made me like what why would you do that? And some - where is the next and unfortunately they aren't getting renewed anytime πŸ˜­πŸ’” 

I also watched Bahubali after purchasing tickets for Baahubali 2 πŸ€£ so I get your feeling. I would watch last episode again this time for QH2 πŸ˜† only to know yea ho kya raha hai πŸ€£

I am just glad there will be no meow sound at the back like tanveer part in the new characters.(i hope not)i couldnt tolerate that and now eventhough villain is there asya will definitely bring them down and be together. Yeah i saw some fans were already upset of india pak track and im like🀦πŸ₯Ί 

I understand where they are coming from, especially because some part of the stans are from Pakistan. And they are always at a risk to have the show banned which they want to contribute to. But then the fact is, this is the best story plot they could have worked on without any public outrage or drama type webseries. 

The next season though I can forsee is super high melodrama but Nobody knows, Nobody knows anything, nobody can tell. 

Mera sach mein abhi next season plot ko soch ke dil dukh raha hai. Mujhe nahi chahiye blame game accusations wala story line πŸ˜’ Tiger Zinda Hai karo, don't make it something else πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ˜­

so it means season 2 will end on a cliffhanger

are all episodes gonna be released together? Thursday or Friday?

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

so it means season 2 will end on a cliffhanger

are all episodes gonna be released together? Thursday or Friday?

Ek sath hi release hote hain , ek hi din mein .. 12 march

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago