Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I would be sad I'd Ankush and Glen aren't a part of qh3 only because they now know what to do with AsYa now as they have established them as new characters. Also they are the ones who made Qh2.0 so they should be they must be. And Karan should get to copy Glen and say main hathodi leke marunga making fun of Glen's bad hindi πŸ˜‚ while entertaining the entire team. ☺️🀣

No no ankush and glen should be the director of the next season.i dont want change because it ruins the continuity of the series.all i am saying if gul only becomes guest director to direct romantic scenes will be good acc to me. But that wont happened and its all cool😊

It's impossible for both Ekta and Gul to think stories like QH2.0. it's not their forte. The only reason why Gul quit it. She can't make stories like these. & Ekta is business not a creative person, hence it won't be ever. Moreover her Webseries are done by other people and she publishes them.

They cant actually.Gul cant think beyond of having angry young man lead and bechari female lead.thats what i notice in all her shows.i also heard she is doing a new show in sonytv ishq pe zorr nahi something like that and the promo shows girl bubbly and guy khadoos.same thing.ekta is known only how to make money.her stories dont have sense.she is all about that.she doesnt care of content or story.like you said as well.

No, her falling in love part and everything else is now wasted wrapping paper. πŸ₯Ί 

Unfortunately its the bitter truth πŸ˜’πŸ˜“

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jacinta, I totally get your point of having Gul direct the romance bit. Like, let her handle the romance and let Mrinal handle the story. In a Utopian world that'd be awesome. πŸ˜† But, I couldn't make out a lot of difference. Since the AsYa falls were there Bhar bharke. Like itne falls I am like how's this even possible. The bathroom fall, mein how did they even fall likw that? Khair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Itna girne se you'll get a sprain or something or a catch at least. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Stuff I wanna see in QH3:

1. Better and longer promotions with CREATIVE questions. Not the whole old shit. Tell us about your characters. They should have been asked tell us about the other character. Ask SJ about AAK and KSG about ZF. 

2. Same length episodes but more in number. I can't handle 40 minutes of fluff. 

3. Mandira's make up has got to change. She can't look like Vivek Oberoi from Krrish 3 πŸ˜†

4. A lot of romance. Asad being totally honest. Asad and Zoya having a love hate tale. 

5. Mangalpur 100.0. 

And will add some more later

jacinta_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Jacinta, I totally get your point of having Gul direct the romance bit. Like, let her handle the romance and let Mrinal handle the story. In a Utopian world that'd be awesome. πŸ˜† But, I couldn't make out a lot of difference. Since the AsYa falls were there Bhar bharke. Like itne falls I am like how's this even possible. The bathroom fall, mein how did they even fall likw that? Khair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Itna girne se you'll get a sprain or something or a catch at least. 

Thats true.i wonder if KaBhi got a back pain after that scene.i mean they must have shot it again and again for retakes.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Yeah we feel the same because mrinal was a part of QH season 1.so im assuming she must have observed gul when she directed Asya 

jacinta_91 thumbnail

1. Better and longer promotions with CREATIVE questions. Not the whole old shit. Tell us about your characters. They should have been asked tell us about the other character. Ask SJ about AAK and KSG about ZF. 

Yeah maybe 20 episodes will be great.that way story could get more interesting

3. Mandira's make up has got to change. She can't look like Vivek Oberoi from Krrish 3 πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣...good lord now you said it i remembered vivek oberoi... hahahaha.good one

4. A lot of romance. Asad being totally honest. Asad and Zoya having a love hate tale. 

Yes yes yes .me too.

5. Mangalpur 100.0. 

Belgradepur in waqt zaya words.i would love that.it will make asad realise his  love

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Maybe. That's possible. And the fall and catch scene is totally AsYa. I mean, everyone does it. But them doing it is their trademark. The teaser - where he holds her and it says Asad and Zoya are back. That's my favourite shot on the whole. The trailer didn't give raise my nerve endings like that teaser shot 

Antara123 thumbnail

Yes exactly. She's given me Vivek Oberoi vibes from day one. Between Lillette and Mandira, j loved Lillette a lot more. Coz her character was flaws. But they were human flaws everyone has. So it's totally natural. And her elegance and all was a class apart. 

Gulfam was low key Haseena - 100 times better than her but yeah. 

I want Sourabh to have a longer and meatier role in QH 2.0. especially his romance with Sana. It'll be fun. πŸ˜†

Or I want them to get a spin off with KaBhi doing a cameo 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

5. Mangalpur 100.0. 

add in the other thread also pls πŸ˜€

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mereko kitna lazy lag raha hai but dil kar raha hai karne ko hahah. 

jacinta_91 thumbnail

Yes exactly. She's given me Vivek Oberoi vibes from day one. Between Lillette and Mandira, j loved Lillette a lot more. Coz her character was flaws. But they were human flaws everyone has. So it's totally natural. And her elegance and all was a class apart. 

Gulfam was low key Haseena - 100 times better than her but yeah. 

I want Sourabh to have a longer and meatier role in QH 2.0. especially his romance with Sana. It'll be fun. πŸ˜†

Or I want them to get a spin off with KaBhi doing a cameo 

OMG i want hassan and sana too.they look cute...yes yes a new season with KaBhi and Hasana.i dont mind,need to request mrinal for it