Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ram is going out ..... now siya really missing him ....kranti is feeling guilty now .... laxman siya talk really nice ..... very understanding relationships very good ....  siya now understood ram concerns....continue soon

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

Wow wow wowwww

This is soooo serene!!!!

I love the musical episodes 🤭

P.s. Lakshman explaining to Siya well that is something unseen! Beautiful dear.

Also am sooo soooooooo excited to read that HOLI celebrations coming soon 😝😝😝❣❣❣🌼🌼

Gonna be so much fun. All of them will be together...omg 🥺🥺🥺♥️

I just hope Kranti gets her realizations by holi. 😔🙏💕

Thanks a ton dear 😊

I am glad everyone liked Siya and Lakshman's conversation..

And yes, indeed holi is going to bring something romantic and special for everyone 😉🙂

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hey dear.. sorry for not commenting on the last two updates...first of all...siya scolded ram...I thought it would not be that serious...but it indeed turned out to be a serious one ....💔...siya ka ithna gussa....not fair for ram...he was like that becoz of the jayanth's incident....I was feeling very bad for ram😔...how emotional he was when he heard those things from his wife 💔...he also left the. home💔...but the consoling session was 🔥🔥🔥...Kya kar Diya yaaaar🤤🤤🤤🤤...ithna hoootttt😄...well... thank you so so so so so so much for considering my request dear😘...love so much..you set my heart on 🔥😂😂😂...and the morning one...how cuteeeeeee 😚😚..siya is feeling guilty for her words....and I myself is feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the conversation 💔💔...ram's heart is made of diamond 💘...please make sure they solve it as soon as possible dear.... despiratly waiting for that scene...I want my ram and siya back to normal 💘💕..well about kranti...she is indeed Missing ram and siya alot...but she's not ready to acknowledge it herself....and lakshman siya💕💕💕..God ....I always lose my heart to this cute bhabi devar 💕😍😘..and indeed waiting for Holi😁😁😁...in Delhi..I think kranti is going to meet ram siya there...I guess...and waiting for ram siya Holi romance😜😜😜... don't take me wrong...I have become mad on them... thank you so much for your updates dear....💓💓💓... thank you for everything you do for us 😊.. waiting for the next... continue soon 🤗❤️...love you 💓...Jai siya ram💓

Ram ke liye bura laga 💔💔 but both of them were genuine on their point 

And yes, the romantic consoling part was incomplete without you 😉 thank you for the scene suggestion..

Itna bada jhagda nahi hone wala dono me.. it's just a normal fight, they will solve it soon..

And yes, holi celebration will be something fun filled...

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Ram is going out ..... now siya really missing him ....kranti is feeling guilty now .... laxman siya talk really nice ..... very understanding relationships very good ....  siya now understood ram concerns....continue soon

Thank you, glad you liked it ☺️🤗

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Good morning everyone ☀️

Kranti was waiting for Bharat and Shatrughan to return from the office. Before talking with Dashrath regarding their visit to Delhi, she wants to have a talk with both of them so that it becomes easy for her to convince Dashrath. She was sitting on the couch, thinking about how she is going to talk with Bharat and Shatrughan when the door bell rang. She gets up from her place and hurriedly moves towards the door to open it. She smiles looking at both of them while they gave a look at her and enter the house. They settled themselves on the couch while Kranti moves towards the dinning table to bring water for them. 

KRANTI- hmm..

She offered them water while Bharat and Shatrughan looks at each other and then at Kranti. 

BHARAT- now what you want from us.?

Kranti scrunched her eyebrows looking confused. She didn't get what exactly was the meaning of Bharat's words.

BHARAT- rat ke 11 baje hai. You are awake waiting for us. Why.? What you want to talk and what you want from us.?

Questioned Bharat almost taunting her. Shatrughan quietly takes the water from the tray and started sipping it while Kranti smile at Bharat lightly.

KRANTI- aisa nahi hai beta, that I want something from you.. me to bas.. kuch bat...

BHARAT- kuch bat..?

Bharat interrupts her not allowing Kranti to complete her sentence.

BHARAT- exactly.. that's what I am asking you. Which "bat" you want us to follow.? 

Asked Bharat getting up from his place while Sumitra too enters there from her room. 

BHARAT- if you're forgetting then let me remind you maa. Mene Siya bhabhi ki kasam li hai, if you tried to force me into anything, then I am going to....

KRANTI- Bharat.

Kranti interrupts him before he says those words again. She very well know what he has said that day and she don't want to hear those things again. 

SUMITRA- kya hua.?

Everyone looks at Sumitra's direction as she questioned them about their late night discussion.

BHARAT- choti maa. Maa wants something from us. Inhe firse apni koi bat manwani hogi..

Said Bharat looking at Sumitra while Kranti shook her head lightly. Shatrughan didn't said anything in between and kept on listening to their talks.

KRANTI- kuch manwana nahi hai. I just.. wanted to talk about Delhi thing..

Kranti cleared her looking at Sumitra making Bharat and Shatrughan confused.

SHATRUGHAN- Delhi.?

Shatrughan gets up from his place asking in confusion. Sumitra moves towards them and stand beside Kranti.

SUMITRA- Bharat.. Shatrughan..your maa wants to tell you something. Hear her out..

Sumitra requested both of them to listen what Kranti is saying. Shatrughan looks at Bharat waiting for him to give the permission while Bharat nods his head lightly making Kranti little happy.

KRANTI- actually..aaj Sunaina bhabhi ka call aya tha. Janak ji has received best social businessman award of the decade..

Kranti's announcement made Bharat and Shatrughan happy. They both looks at each other and then at Sumitra.

SHATRUGHAN- wow.. when did that happen.? Aur.. hume kisine bataya nahi.?

Asked Shatrughan to Sumitra who just smile at him.

KRANTI- we also got to know at evening. Khair.. they have invited us for the party. Plus.. holi arahi hai. And it's Manvi Urmila and Shruti's first holi. To Sunaina bhabhi chahti thi hum sab ek sath celebrate kare.

Finally Kranti told them everything about what she wanted to. Bharat and Shatrughan looks at each other getting happy. Bharat turns to face Kranti again.

BHARAT- we will go.. to Delhi..

Kranti became happy hearing him. She looks at Sumitra and sighed in relief while Sumitra smile at her lightly. 

SHATRUGHAN- but papa.?

Everyone looks at Shatrughan when he took Dashrath's name. Their smile automatically lessened as they know it will be difficult for them to convince him.

DASHRATH- I am not coming.

Everyone turns around to face Dashrath who was standing at a distance with his hands at his back looking straight. He moves towards them and then looks at Bharat and Shatrughan.

DASHRATH- I have already congratulated Janak ji on call. And have also apologized to him saying that I will not able to come.

Kranti gets disappointed hearing him while others didn't show any reaction.

DASHRATH- but Bharat.. you all carry on. Bahuo ki peheli holi hai, just go and celebrate there.. unhe acha lagega..

Said Dashrath with a smile. Bharat and Shatrughan didn't said anything or argued anything with their father. Sumitra watches Kranti's expression which were showing the disappointed. Dashrath turns around to leave in his room when Sumitra stopped him.

SUMITRA- bhaiya..

Dashrath again turns to face her while Sumitra moves towards him.

SUMITRA- bhaisahab.. I want you to again think about your decision..

Dashrath looks at her in confusion while Kranti lightly nods her head.

SUMITRA- whatever had happened in our family, media has literally made it a news by false accusations. Agar hum waha jayenge, Raghuvanshis and Rajrishis will be together, to atleast it will be a full stop on their cooked stories.. 

Sumitra tried to explain him and convince him to visit Delhi. Bharat and Shatrughan looks at each other and then at Dashrath.

KRANTI- she is right...

Kranti said in between while Dashrath gave a look at her. She bows her head down saying nothing further.

DASHRATH- I don't give a damn to that Sumitra.

Said Dashrath looking at Kranti. His words were for Kranti but he said those to Sumitra. He turns his face at Sumitra.

DASHRATH- media me jo bhi news aye, sacchayi we all know.. and that's why I can't face them.

Said Dashrath while Kranti looks sad. He again turns to leave but Sumitra stops him.

SUMITRA- but you will get a chance to meet Ram..

Dashrath again looks at Sumitra after she took Ram's name. 

SUMITRA- waha Ram, Siya and Lakshman bhi to honge..

Said Sumitra with a smile. Kranti too smile hearing this from her. She looks at Dashrath who was now thinking something getting emotional.

SUMITRA- bhaisahab.. I am not forcing you for anything. But think about your children. Pichle kuch time se, our children have gone through so much. Let them feel completely happy, with their complete family..

Sumitra again requested him while Dashrath bows down thinking something. Kranti too looks sad thinking about everyone. Finally Dashrath looks at Bharat and Shatrughan and nods his head in agreement.

DASHRATH- theek hai. We all will go..

Bharat and Shatrughan gets happy and runs towards Dashrath to embrace him in a hug. Kranti too smile hearing his agreement and then looks at Sumitra. She thanked Sumitra actioning her through her eyes while Sumitra nods her head smiling lightly...

Lakshman opens the main door for Ram as he got back from Gaziabad. He enters the house and immediately his eyes falls on Siya who was at dinning table, resting her head on the table, having her eyes closed. Lakshman locked the door and looks at Ram's direction. He smile at Siya and again turns his face to look at Ram.

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi aapka wait karte hue yahi sogayi..

Ram looks at Lakshman when he told him about Siya. 

LAKSHMAN- she didn't had her dinner yet. 

Ram nods in disbelief and again looks at Siya. He has told her to have her dinner and to not wait for him but Siya didn't listened to him again. Lakshman smile at him and takes his bag from his hand making Ram to look at him.

LAKSHMAN- mujhe kabab me haddi banne ka shauk nahi hai. You pacify your wife, I am going to sleep.

Said Lakshman with a wink while Ram smile at him. He leaves from there in his room keeping Ram and Siya alone. Ram moves towards her and smile looking at her innocent face. He could easily figure out the tension and worries from her face. The sadness which she must be feeling the whole day without him. He takes his hand near her face and softly removes the hair tendril putting it at the back of her ear, making her to open her eyes. She looks at Ram and an automatic smile crept on her lips. She gets up from her seat and both of them looks at each other for sometime. Finally Ram breaks the silence.

RAM- you are awake Siya.? I have asked you to sleep right.? Why you were waiting for me.?

Asked Ram with a slight complain. Siya's eyes automatically started getting moist with the happy tears hearing his voice. She has literally missed him.

RAM- and you didn't had your dinner too.? Why.? Bimar padne ka irada hai.?

Asked Ram folding his hands sounding little angry. Siya kept on looking at him without answering anything back. He looks confused at her reaction and then holds her from her shoulders.

RAM- kya hua.? Aap theek hai na..?

That was it. Siya immediately wraps her arms around him, digging her face on his chest and crying her heart out. Ram got surprised by her sudden act. He keeps his one hand on her back and other on her head.

SIYA- nahi hu me theek. Bilkul bhi nahi. Aur aapke bina theek ho bhi kaise sakti hu me..?

Questioned Siya between her cries while Ram smile at her lightly. He started caressing her head lovingly while Siya hold him more tightly.

SIYA- you didn't even called me once Ram. Neither a message nor a voice note. Itna busy the kya aap .?

Asked Siya while Ram closed his eyes feeling apologetic. Siya wipes her tears and continued talking, while fresh tears were continuously coming down her cheek.

SIYA- I know.. ab me aapko achi nahi lagti.. me aapko dat ti hu na, isliye aap mujhse bore hogaye hai..

Said Siya and again started crying while Ram laughs at his wife's cute complaints. Siya leaves him from her grip and watches him getting shocked.

SIYA- you are laughing..? Ram.??

Ram stopped his laughter and nods in disbelief looking at her.

RAM- hasu nahi to aur kya karu.? Apki bate hasne layak hi hai..

Said Ram pressing his smile while Siya pouts showing her anger. She folds her hands and looks at the other side while Ram smile at her.

RAM- sorry baba. I was really busy. And after that my phone got discharged.. charge karne ka bhi time nahi mila..

Said Ram telling her the reason while Siya kept on looking angry. 

RAM- aur waise bhi.. you don't like my over possesive nature.. right ?

Siya turns to face him immediately when he said those words. His words showcased that he is still hurt by the previous day's incident. Ram smile at her.

RAM- that's why I thought to give you your privacy..

Tears again started forming in Siya's eyes. While Ram looks surprised. He holds her arm and pulls her towards him holding her in his embrace.

RAM- why you are crying Siya ?

Asked Ram with a calm voice. Siya clutches his shirt tightly.

SIYA- I am sorry Ram.. for my yesterday's behavior..

Ram smile at her and kissed her head softly while she continued.

SIYA- please believe me. I didn't meant to say those things. It was just my frustration..

Siya pour her feelings to him while he nods his head agreeing to her.

RAM- I know. And I am sorry too. For making you feel like that..

Said Ram and Siya shook her head denying.

SIYA- you don't have to.. aapne kuch galat nahi kiya. Aap kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakte ..

Ram giggles at her and makes her to face him. He removes the tears from her eyes and holds her hands.

RAM- and neither my Siya could do anything wrong.

Siya smile at him. Finally, they both apologize to each other, making their heart to accept their guilt.

RAM- Siya.. please don't consider my love as my weakness. Me aap se bohot pyar karta hu, that's why I behave like that..

Siya nods her head agreeing to his words. He wraps his arms around her waist while she keeps her hands on his chest. 

RAM- aur jisse pyar karte hai, for them we can become little over possesive right.? 

Siya giggles at him and nods her head in yes. He looks at the locket of her mangalsutra chain which was shining at her chest just beneath her neck. He bends and kissed the locket lightly and then looks at her.

RAM- you are my life. Aur aapki care karne ke liye mujhe koi nahi rok sakta. Not even you..

Said Ram hitting his head with hers while she smile at his gesture. She was feeling as the most luckiest woman in the world to have Ram as her life partner. 

SIYA- I understand.. and it's fine for me. Hum lad liye, sorry bhi keh diya and bat khatam bhi ho gayi. Hai na.?

Questioned Siya hoping for a positive response from him while Ram nods in agreement.

RAM- kuch ladayiyan kar leni chahiye..

Said Ram smiling at her while she too reverts his smile back. He kissed her forehead softly and leaves her from his grip. Suddenly something strikes her mind.

SIYA- acha Ram.. ek good news hai..

Ram's eyes grew wide hearing her.

RAM- what.? But Siya.. We postponed our baby's plan right..?

Said Ram in a whisper with a smirk on his face while Siya looks at him in shock.

SIYA- Ram..

She lightly hits his chest and he giggles at her.

SIYA- wo nahi.. papa ko social businessman of the decade ka award mila hai..

Ram gets happy hearing the indeed good news from Siya about Janak.

RAM- wow. Congratulations..

Siya smile and nods her head. 

SIYA- everyone is happy. Aur me bhi papa ke liye bohot khush hu. He really deserves that.. hai na.?

Ram nods in agreement. He thinks about Janak and then continued.

RAM- papa has done a great job in his life. Wo sachme hum sabke liye ek idol hai..

Siya smile feeling proud of Janak. Ram sighed and looks at Siya.

RAM- madam.. will you serve us the dinner.? Or else.. pyar se hi pet bharna hai..?

Said Ram wrapping his one arm around her shoulder while Siya giggles at him. Both of them settled down at the dinning and Siya started serving them the dinner...

Next morning, Shatrughan was getting ready for his office, standing in front of the mirror. He brushes his hair and moves towards the wardrobe to take his tie. He put his tie on his neck and started tie-ing it. 

SHATRUGHAN- areh yaar... 

He gets frustrated as he could not able to make a proper knot. 

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti...

He started calling Shruti and moves towards the bed to wear his shoes. He started tie-ing the laces when Shruti enters the room. She smile looking at him and quietly moves towards him. He didn't look at her as he was backfacing her.

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti... Where are you...??

She giggle and quietly wraps her arms around his neck making him scared.

SHRUTI- in your heart..

Said Shruti giving him a kiss on his cheek while Shatrughan looks startled.

SHATRUGHAN- oh god Shruti.. I got scared..

Said Shatrughan closing his eyes while Shruti laughs at him.

SHRUTI- darpok..!!

She takes the tie from him and started knot-ing it properly while Shatrughan nods in disbelief. 

SHATRUGHAN- by the way.. what's the matter..!?

Asked Shatrughan wearing his other shoe while Shruti looks at him in confusion.

SHRUTI- what matter?

SHATRUGHAN- itna khush kyu hai aap madam.?

Asked Shatrughan getting up from the bed and moves towards the table where his blazer was kept. Shruti rolls her eyes at his question.

SHRUTI- we all are going to Delhi. Itne dino bad sabse milne ka mauka milega.. why would I not be happy.? 

Shruti moves towards him and makes him wear his tie. Shatrughan smile at her.

SHRUTI- waise bhi. I was missing Siya dii so much.. now that we are going, we will get a chance to spend few days with them.. hai na.?

Exclaimed Shruti while Shatrughan nods in agreement. 

SHRUTI- aur fir.. it's my favourite festival too..

Said Shruti getting more excited while Shatrughan looks at her in confusion.

SHATRUGHAN- holi..? Literally..?

Shruti nods her head in a big yes while he wears his blazer. 

SHRUTI- I am so so so excited cookie. Last year we missed Siya dii on holi. But not this time.. hum sab log sathme celebrate karenge. 

Shatrughan laughs at her over excited mood and nods his head in agreement.

SHATRUGHAN- of course.. but...

Shruti's smile lessened hearing Shatrughan.

SHRUTI- but what.?

SHATRUGHAN- maa sathme hai.. so I don't know, whether to get happy or.. tensed..

Said Shatrughan sounding worried. Shruti too thinks about Kranti and the ongoing situation in their family. She smile at him lightly and continued.

SHRUTI- why to get tensed.? Maa to khud itni excited hai waha jane ke liye. I am sure, this excitement is to meet jiju..

Shatrughan gave a sarcastic look while Shruti nods at him in disbelief.

SHATRUGHAN- whatever it is.. let's see.. filhal.. give me my breakfast..

Shruti nods at him in agreement and both of them moves downstairs. 

At the dinning, Bharat and Manvi were already discussing the same.

BHARAT- yesterday out of excitement, me Delhi jane ke liye ready to hogaya.. but now I am thinking about maa..

Said Bharat sounding worried. He was sitting at dinning chair, having his breakfast. Manvi pours a glass of juice for him listening to his talks.

BHARAT- waha jake unhone kuch bakheda khada kiya, to it will be very embarassing for papa..

Said Bharat getting angry while Manvi moves towards him. She keeps the glass in front of him and then keeps her hand on his shoulder.

MANVI- come on Bharat. Don't be so judgemental. Hum chahe kitna bhi maa se naraz ho, but this you too know that she will not do anything like that. 

Bharat motioned his face to look at her.

BHARAT- yahi bat.. aap confidently.. meri ankho me ankhe dal ke kahiye..

Bharat said in a demand while Manvi looks little startled with this. She knows that Kranti's behaviour is literally unpredictable, she can't guarantee anything about her. Bharat waits for her reply.

BHARAT- dekha..? You are not confident too..

Manvi sighed closing her eyes. She moves at his back and wraps her arms around his neck from back.

MANVI- aisa nahi hai Bharat. Aur sach kahu.. to mujhe confidence hai. But more than maa, I have confidence on jiju..

Bharat's expression changes from looking worried to getting little relax. 

MANVI- jab wo waha hai, to I am sure, media, maa ya koi bhi.. koi problem nahi karega..

Said Manvi with a confident smile while Bharat too smile this time. He takes her hand and kissed her palm softly while Shatrughan and Shruti enters there. Bharat leaves Manvi's hand from his hold looking at them.

SHATRUGHAN- areh.? Apni biwi se hi romance kar rahe the na.? Padosi ki biwi se to nahi.? What was there to get frightened.?

Jokes Shatrughan while Shruti laughs at Bharat. Manvi pressed her smile looking at his reaction.

BHARAT- ha ha ha.. very funny..

Shatrughan settled down on the chair and Shruti started serving him the breakfast. Bharat motioned his eyes to look at his both sides.

BHARAT- Urmila kaha hai.?

SHRUTI- dii is on call. With laksh bhai..

Answered Shruti showing him the way at the living room, where Urmila was busy on call with Lakshman. 

URMILA- fir..? Jiju mane.?

Asked an excited Urmila to Lakshman. He has told her about Ram and Siya's fight which was happening from last two days. Lakshman stopped his laugh and continued.

LAKSHMAN- oh come on. What you think.? Wo gussa hi kaha the jo manne ki bat ayi..

Urmila giggles and nods in disbelief.

URMILA- bechare jiju.. dii bhi na..yu hi jiju ko daat diya. He was only being concerned about her right..

Said Urmila in a slight complain.

LAKSHMAN- areh.? Concern kab possesiveness ban jaye, you never know. Bhabhi was right on her place, bhaiya ne to mujhe bhi daat diya unke tension ke chakkar me..

Said Lakshman in a pout while Urmila giggles at his fake anger.

URMILA- aaww.. chuhe ko daat padi apne bhaiya se..? So poor...

Urmila teases him while Lakshman makes faces hearing her words. 

LAKSHMAN- well.. whatever happened.. it's everything fine between them now..

Said Lakshman with a smile while Urmila closed her eyes nodding her head.

URMILA- touch wood..

LAKSHMAN- acha listen.. when you all are coming here.? 

Asked Lakshman about their arrival in Delhi. 

URMILA- parso.. why.?

Asked Urmila while Lakshman smirks at her question.

LAKSHMAN- what why.? You'll be coming here.. mere pas..

Urmila looks surprised when Lakshman told her about his plan.

URMILA- waha.? But why ? Me to sabke sath rahungi na.. ghar par..

Lakshman pouts at her.

LAKSHMAN- kyu.? You don't want to spend some time with me.?

Asked Lakshman sounding little angry which makes Urmila to smile.

URMILA- ofcourse I want.. to we can do one thing na.. aap ghar par ajana. Infact dii and jiju too.. sab Rajrishi house me rahenge for atleast few days..

Said an excited Urmila while Lakshman's smile lessened.

LAKSHMAN- no Urmila..

Lakshman immediately denied making her confused.

LAKSHMAN- waha maa bhi hongi.. and I don't want to live near her. Atleast jab tak wo bhaiya bhabhi se apologize nahi kar leti tab tak..

Urmila bows her head down. She remembers the conversation she had with Kranti when she told that she wants some time to rethink about her decision. She didn't tell that to anyone but wanted to tell it to Lakshman, but not like this.

URMILA- ok fine.. I will be there.. near you..

Lakshman smile this time at her words. He pecks her from the phone while Urmila closed her eyes, trying to feel him.

LAKSHMAN- got to go.. love you..

URMILA- love you too..

Urmila disconnect the call and took a deep breath thinking about what will happen when they visit Delhi...

Thank you all for loving the ongoing track 🤗

Do read, like and comment ❣️

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 😊😁

I mean all 4 brothers are soo humble and down to earth. They all love their wives so much ❤️

I know one thing for sure Kranti will not create any problem.  😊

She loves Ram and we all know that 😌😌

Just that Mandira created problem😤😤

Hope while coming back they return with Ram Siya and Lakshman 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Update soon and Lots of love to you 💖

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well well well you are literally making our mornings good day by day by your amazing updates in the morning...

Well now coming to update..

I really feel pity for Kranti's condition... Because of her temperory false insecurities she is having difficulty and can't find words to talk to her own children... Well looking forward for the family reunion resulting in sweet memorable moments and positive outcome...

Well Shatrughan's line.. Apni hi Biwi se to romance kr rhe the was too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Well each and every person is having same question in her mind.. what if Kranti do something foolish..

Finally at last our Love birds sorted out everything and are back to normal.. well Lakshman's dialogue Kabab mein haddi nhi banna was epic😆🤣😆... 

And Lagta hai Lakshman ke irade nek nhi hai kyunki Urmila aa rhi h😆😆😆.... 

Hope that this reunion and holi brings colour of joy and love in between all the couples...

Eagerly waiting for the reunion episode 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩...

Update soon dear💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Love you and aise hi humari morning good banati jao 💖💖😁😁😉😉...

Waiting for the next

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww bechari Siya... she was so tensed. But finally they sorted out everythig 🥰 

Kranti's part started to give me anxiety, really. If I were Dasharath I would not change my mind not going to Delhi, LOL😵 I literally can feel how Bharat and Shatrughan are feeling!

After so long Shatrughan-Shruti, Bharat-Manvi part ☺ and Lakshman-Urmila... it's sad to see them like this... 😒

Thank you for pm 💜

rashika_1302 thumbnail

aaj kal mornings kuch zyada hi "good" ho rahe hai...uthke hi tumhara update padhne ke baad din start hota hai.....Thanks man for these beautiful updates and surprises!🙏🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Awesome update 😊😁

I mean all 4 brothers are soo humble and down to earth. They all love their wives so much ❤️

I know one thing for sure Kranti will not create any problem.  😊

She loves Ram and we all know that 😌😌

Just that Mandira created problem😤😤

Hope while coming back they return with Ram Siya and Lakshman 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Update soon and Lots of love to you 💖

That's the power of Raghuvanshi boys 💪🏻

Yes, Kranti loves Ram, and we know that ❤️

Let's see if they return with them or not..

Stay tuned ❣️