Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear☺

Awesome part 

I know somewhere Siya anger was bit justified but she has spoken a bit too much without thinking Rams side

Good Lakshman explained her the basic reason of his worries 

Siya too understood that she was being unfair to Ram & had hurt her ☺

The last apologies from siya were beautiful😍✨❤ finally both understood each other side 

I loved how we saw bold Siya today just to manaofy Ram 🙂 

On the other hand Kranti was nicely answered by Urmila that she is being played on her insecurities

If she really cares why she let them go & if she doesn't why is she asking about them 🙂 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Out of frustration, Siya said those words 💔 it is difficult for us to witness Siya in so much anger 

Now let's see what the next day brings for Ram and Siya 🤪🤪

Urmila's words were on point. Kranti needs to think about this seriously now..

Stay tuned ❣️

rashika_1302 thumbnail

ek toh aaj ka update itni subah ko dekar ek dum mood khush kar diya.😭😭😭😭....aur yeh update almost 5-6 baar padh liya..itna acha likha hai..THANK YOU🙏😍

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhylumCnideria

ek toh aaj ka update itni subah ko dekar ek dum mood khush kar diya.😭😭😭😭....aur yeh update almost 5-6 baar padh liya..itna acha likha hai..THANK YOU🙏😍

5-6 bar padh liya? 😂 Itna acha laga ya samajh nahi aya 🤪🤪 I hope the first one is correct 😊🤗

Stay tuned ❣️

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice cute romantic ...........kranti is worried about siya urmila trying to figure out what wrong with her ...... urmila is right ..... kranti jab itna pyaar care karati hai to fir ye sab kyooo...... ram is concerned about siya .....lekin ye thoda jayada ho gaya ...... bina soche samjhe uss bichare ko sunaa diya .......somewhere siya is not wrong..ram cares for her ....but itna kuch bina samjhe karna its wrong ...... siya ka manana ..ise to ram har din rudne lagega ..... so romantic continue soon 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Nice cute romantic ...........kranti is worried about siya urmila trying to figure out what wrong with her ...... urmila is right ..... kranti jab itna pyaar care karati hai to fir ye sab kyooo...... ram is concerned about siya .....lekin ye thoda jayada ho gaya ...... bina soche samjhe uss bichare ko sunaa diya .......somewhere siya is not wrong..ram cares for her ....but itna kuch bina samjhe karna its wrong ...... siya ka manana ..ise to ram har din rudne lagega ..... so romantic continue soon 

Ha Urmila is right, Kranti has to take a firm decision..

Ram 💔💔 emotional hoke bohot kuch kar gaya.. and Siya too..

Thanks for reading, stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Good morning 🤩🤗

The next morning, Ram was getting ready standing in front of the mirror. He buttons his shirt, wears his tie, checking himself in the mirror. He turns around to find Siya sleeping on the bed. He moves towards her side and folded his arms looking at her. She was sleeping quietly, the comfort covered till her waist having a slight satisfied smile on her face. Ram smile looking at the innocent beauty sleeping in front of him. He remembers the previous day's every incident. How he was worried for Siya when she was not at home. He was literally getting tensed building n number of stories in his mind about her whereabouts. After which his anger rise looking at Akash near her. Though he is her friend but Ram feared for her safety as he didn't knew anything about him. Then how he got relaxed when he found out the real truth and that Siya is safe. But for his disappointment she was angry on him. He remembers her words, she was disheartened too and he blames himself for this. His care made her feel like he is being overpossessive. Then the thing which came in his mind, widened his smile at his full. The way Siya pacified him, shown her love, made him proud of his love. The night they spend without having a single word, just talking with each other through their eyes. Ram nods his head smiling in disbelief and again looks at Siya. He bends towards her and pecks her cheek lightly. She opens her eyes as she felt the known and the most safe touch. Her eyes meet with his and she hurriedly tried to get up from her the bed when Ram holds her shoulders.

RAM- relax relax.. Aram se...

Ram said in a low voice making Siya to sit properly. He too settled down beside her and smile at her. 

RAM- itna bhi late nahi hua hai.. you can sleep..

Said Ram with a smile while Siya just kept on looking at him. After a moment, he continued further.

RAM- I am leaving for Ghaziabad now.

Siya gets little surprised hearing that from Ram. 

RAM- factory ka kuch zaruri kam hai. Rat me ane ke liye late hojayega. You don't wait for me, just have your dinner and sleep..

Ram instructs her to not wait for him while Siya didn't react in any other way. He keeps his hand on her hand and again looks at her.

RAM- kal batane ka mauka nahi mila. Sorry for that..

Ram apologized to her making her more surprised. He never did that before, his words were making her feel that somewhere he is hurt. He continued further.

RAM- Lakshman is here only. He will get back from the factory early. Ok.?

Siya lightly nods her head hearing him when he questioned her. He looks at her questioning eyes and could guess what she is trying to ask him. 

RAM- don't worry. I will return till night only.

Ram smile at her and cups her face from his one hand. He moves closer to her and kissed her forehead, again looking at her eyes.

RAM- I know you will take your care. Still I will say.. take care..

Now Siya felt emotional hearing his words. Again he said something like this for the first time. Tears started forming in her eyes looking at him while Ram observed them. He quickly wipes her tears and shook his head denying, asking her to not cry. He patted her cheek lightly and gets up from his place, only to be stopped by Siya. She was holding his hand and he turns to face her. She gets up from her place and stand in front of him. 

SIYA- aap mujhse... Naraz hai.?

Asked Siya in a low voice. She was just praying that his answer is no. And somewhere she knows that he is not angry, rather he is hurt. Ram smile at her and holds her hands.

RAM- I can never get angry with you..

Peace is something Siya felt in her heart hearing his words. She was scared to the core when the previous day she said unwanted things to Ram out of frustration. She wanted to apologise to him, she wanted to tell him that she is sorry for her behaviour. But he didn't picked her call which made her more tensed. Hence she decided to surprise him, to make him feel special. The last night, she was confident about everything, about showing her love to Ram. But now, she is feeling nervous, scared and worried because he is going away from her, though for only one day.

RAM- I know you have lots of things to say. 

Ram interrupts her thoughts, making her to look at him. He tightens the grip on her hand and smile at her.

RAM- We will talk regarding this. Pakka..

Said Ram kissing her hand looking at her while she lightly nods her head. He again turns to leave but Siya was still holding his hand in a strong grip. He smile at her and removes her hand politely. 

RAM- I love you..

Said Ram looking directly in her eyes. She felt more relaxed hearing those three words from him. He took his blazer and bag from the couch and moves towards the door. He turns to face her again and found her standing in same position looking at him with same sad expression. He smile at her and leaves from there while Siya sighed feeling sad and emotional. She didn't know why she is feeling that, but today she didn't want to stay away from him...

Kranti was moving upstairs towards her room when she heard the phone's ring. She looks around to find no one near and herself went near the living room to answer the call. 

KRANTI- hello.?

Sunaina looks little startled hearing Kranti from other end. Since the incident has happened in the Raghuvanshi family, Kranti had not been in contact with the Rajrishis. She didn't dared too to talk with them nor she dared to face them. And the Rajrishis too didn't find that necessary to have a talk with her on their own. 

KRANTI- hello...

Kranti again speak when she heard no one from the other end. Sunaina sighed and finally answered her.

SUNAINA- hello Kranti bhabhi.. Sunaina here..

Kranti started feeling baffled all of a sudden. She was not getting how to do a conversation with Sunaina. She thinks that may be they are also angry on her and disappointed with her behaviour. But now, she has to answer Sunaina.

KRANTI- na.. namaste... Bhabhi..

Said Kranti in a low voice. She was not prepared for this conversation.

SUNAINA- kaisi hai aap.? Ghar par sab kaise hai.!?

Sunaina tried to talk normal, not making Kranti feel any kind of embarassment. Kranti tried to smile and answer her.

KRANTI- sab.. sab theek hai.. aap.. batayiye..

Answered Kranti again in a low voice. Sunaina finds words to speak rather how to speak with her. Kranti understood her silence.

KRANTI- you want to have a talk with the girls...?? I will call them...

Said Kranti trying to give away the call but Sunaina stops her.

SUNAINA- no bhabhi... Actually.. acha hi hua aap ne phone utha liya. 

Kranti looks confused while Sunaina again started looking for the words to speak.

SUNAINA- actually bhabhi.. I have made a call to... Invite you all..

Said Sunaina with a light smile on her face making Kranti more confused.

SUNAINA- Siya ke papa ko... Social businessman of the decade ka award mila hai..

Kranti became happy hearing from Sunaina the good news of the day. 

KRANTI- ohh great.. congratulations bhabhi. And congratulations to Janak ji too..

Said Kranti getting happy while Sunaina too smile at her wishes. Sumitra and Shruti who has came there became surprised looking at Kranti getting happy. 

KRANTI- sachme.. it's really a very good news..

Sumitra and Shruti looks at each other in confusion and then at Kranti.

SUNAINA- thank you bhabhi. Par bas phone pe congratulations bolne se kuch nahi hoga. You all have to attend the party..

Said Sunaina with a wide smile on her face. Finally both of them became comfortable having a talk with each other, like before they used to do. 

SUNAINA- mene aap sab ko invite karne ke liye hi call kiya hai. Next Saturday there is a party for his achievement. Aur fir.. Manvi, Urmila and Shruti ki first holi hai. To yahi, Delhi me hi mana lete hai. What's say.?

Said Sunaina hoping a positive response from her. Kranti's eyes falls on Sumitra and Shruti and smile looking at them.

KRANTI- of course bhabhi. Hum sab zarur ayenge. 

Sunaina sighed in relief and thanks to God for her approval. While Kranti continued.

KRANTI- waise bhi, at the time of Siya's first holi, she could not celebrate in her mayka. So let's do this time..

Said Kranti feeling happy while Sunaina's smile lessened for a moment hearing Siya's name from her. Kranti understood her silence and then looks at Sumitra and Shruti who were staring her blankly. 

KRANTI- me... Me sab ko bata dungi.. bhabhi..

Said Kranti changing the topic while Sunaina nods lightly.

SUNAINA- sure.. bye..

Kranti disconnect the call and looks at the other two standing in front of her.

SUMITRA- what happened.?

Asked Sumitra taking a step towards Kranti. She smile at her and answered.

KRANTI- Sunaina bhabhi ka call tha. Janak ji ko best social businessman ka award mila hai.

Said Kranti making an announcement while Sumitra and Shruti became happy hearing the news. 

SHRUTI- wow.. really maa.?

Asked Shruti moving towards her holding her hands while Kranti nods in yes. Shruti embrace Kranti in a hug making her startled for a moment. After a long time, someone has shown the affection and love towards her.

SHRUTI- oh my god. It's such a great news.

Said Shruti leaving her hold. She turns to face Sumitra and holds her hands.

SHRUTI- choti maa.. tauji has made all of us so proud..

Sumitra nods in agreement smiling widely while Shruti became more excited. Kranti smile at her and then continued.

KRANTI- and guess what...

Sumitra and Shruti turns to face Kranti again.

KRANTI- hume Delhi jana hai. For the party and for.. all of yours first holi..

Shruti became double excited hearing the news. While Sumitra's smile lessened for a moment.

SHRUTI- sach maa.?

Kranti nods in agreement while Shruti looks at Sumitra.

SHRUTI- me na abhi ye news jake Manvi dii and Urmila dii ko batati hu..

Sumitra nods at her and Shruti runs from there upstairs. Kranti became happy looking at her and then turns to face Sumitra.

KRANTI- Sumitra.. book our tickets for Delhi.

Said Kranti with a smile while Sumitra looks at her getting serious.

SUMITRA- aap ek bar.. bhaisahab se puch lijiye. 

Kranti looks in confusion.

SUMITRA- Because.. I think he will not get agree to visit Delhi. 

Kranti's smile disappeared after hearing Sumitra. The reality again strikes her thinking about the ongoing situation in their family. How will Dashrath get agree to face the Rajrishis out of embarassment.? And how will Kranti herself face them.? She was thinking these things when Sumitra keeps her hand on Kranti's shoulder, gaining her attention.

SUMITRA- don't worry. Just have a talk with him.

Sumitra suggested her with a light smile while Kranti nods her head lightly. She leaves from there while Kranti looks at the direction of Dashrath's room, gaining the confidence to have a talk with him.

You realise how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn't there. Siya was feeling the same. Ever since the Jayant incident had happened, Ram was taking her great care in almost everything. It was the first time she felt his care as his over protective nature. She was not used to it since childhood... Siya opens the wardrobe and took the box of her ghungroos. She moves towards the table and switches on the song on her cellphone which was placed on the table...

Haan aa o…

She takes her ghungroos and moves towards the bed to tie them. Her thoughts again started roaming in her mind. As the Rajrishis says, she is way too strong and she would never like if someone be around her for almost every single moment. Ram knows that and he had respected her decision, but who would pacify his heart which is mad for his lady love, which is just telling him to take her care every way possible....

Main jaan ye vaar doon

Har jeet bhi haar doon

Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon..

But yesterday, it was a peak for Siya's patience. Ram behaved opposite to his character and got worried for her unnecessarily. She has to burst her patience in front of him. And the words came out of her mouth was the peak for Ram. He never expected that. He felt hurt, very hurt. She gets up from the bed after tie-ing her ghungroos and tied her dupatta around her waist.

Main jaan ye vaar doon

Har jeet bhi haar doon

Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon..

But soon Siya realised, that whatever she said was just her anger, she didn't meant anything that way. When he left the house after their "small fight", she wanted to just go near him and explain her heart out. She closed her eyes feeling emotional and put her hands in the air in the mudras enacting the way the song is...

Saari hadein maine meri, 

ab maine tod di

Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye...

The last night, she thought she will pacify him, make him feel special. And yes she did it. They were happy together, spent another moment of love together. But she didn't get a chance to have a talk. She wanted to do it today, but Ram was not there. Not physically and not by any connection too.. She turns around tapping her feet, making the continuous sound of her ghungroos...

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Ram didn't called her or message her once, after he has left for Ghaziabad. It was almost evening, the sun was setting giving an orange yellow color to the sky, but Siya didn't hear anything from Ram. She was getting restless, angry on herself, feeling sad for her loneliness but what she would do? 

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya

Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan

Hum kaafiron ko Khuda...

She was missing him, indeed missing his absence. His little big care for her. His smile, his touch, his warm comfortable embrace where she can cry, smile, laugh and what not. She turned a 360 degree, having one hand on her waist and other near her chest doing a step.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya

Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan

Hum kaafiron ko Khuda...

A tear drops from her eye, as Ram's face flashes in front of her eyes. She has never ever imagined her life without him. She was incomplete and he has completed her. How crazily and madly she has started loving him.

Hasratein ab meri 

tumse hai jaa mili

Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

She started taking continuous round as the song reached its end. The last night's memories started flashing in her mind which makes her to miss Ram more. Finally she fell on the floor, in a sitting position, as she got tired. 

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye...

She started breathing heavily. Her frustration, her disappointment came out as her tears, her warm tears. She closed her eyes and let her tears slide down her cheeks...

O…

aa… o…

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi...

Siya opens her eyes as she heard Lakshman's voice. She witnessed him standing at the door, asking her permission to get in. She gets up from the floor and nods at him asking him to enter. She removes her dupatta from her waist, putting it back on its place and both of them moves towards the bed to settle down. 

LAKSHMAN- you want water?

Asked Lakshman before sitting on bed. Siya nods lightly in yes and he takes a glass from the side table and forwards it to her.

SIYA- thank you..

Siya takes the glass from him and started sipping the water. Lakshman sat beside her and smile at her lightly. 

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi.. that day, when I was missing Urmila and you came near me asking this. I was literally surprised that how you have guessed what I am going through..

Siya remembers the night when they both were talking about Urmila and she was making him understand to return back. 

LAKSHMAN- but today. Even I could guess looking at you that.. you are missing bhaiya..

Said Lakshman staring her watching for her expressions. Siya bows her head down with a light smile.

LAKSHMAN- it's funny right bhabhi.? When they are near us, we don't pay much attention to them. But when they are gone, we feel the emptiness in our life..

Lakshman said with a smile while Siya looks at him. She could again witness the pain of separation from Urmila in his eyes. And today she could understand that as she was herself experiencing that pain. He smile at her.

LAKSHMAN- aap ne kal bhaiya ko, isi liye data, because he is behind you every time. Gets unnecessarily panicked and worried. But now, you are the one who is missing these things..

Said Lakshman with a smirk on his face and his voice. Siya smile getting a light tears in her eyes. Yes Lakshman is true. She is missing Ram and all whatever he does for her. 

LAKSHMAN- I am sorry bhabhi, yesterday I answered you back. But.. mera wo sab bolna zaruri tha. Otherwise you would have taken bhaiya in a wrong way.

Siya shook her head immediately asking him to not apologize. She smile at him and continued.

SIYA- tumne bilkul sahi kiya Laksh. If you would have not done that, then I would never have known what Ram exactly is doing and is trying to do.

Said Siya thinking about her feelings. Lakshman smile at her and nods his head. 

SIYA- kabhi kabhi na.. hum chize granted le lete hai Lakshman. Today I am realising, that I have taken Ram's love and hidy care for granted.

Lakshman shook his head denying.

LAKSHMAN- bilkul nahi. Bhabhi you can never take bhaiya for granted. You both are really an ideal couple. Jhagde to har couple me hote hai na, but you and bhaiya doesn't fight. You both just disagree each other in a proper way.

Lakshman said having a proud smile on his face. Siya too smile hearing the praises from him. 

LAKSHMAN- ek bat kahu bhabhi.?

Siya nods her head in yes giving him permission to say.

LAKSHMAN- Ram bhaiya jisse pyaar karte hai na, unke liye apna sab kuch de sakte hai. Take the example of maa. For maa's happiness, bhaiya left his family, his house and whatever he deserves.

Siya kept on thinking about Ram and his sacrifices for his loved ones. While Lakshman continued.

LAKSHMAN- he loves you the most bhabhi. Aise me, if he is behaving something out of his character, getting over possesive for you. Then let him do it bhabhi. Let him show his love..

Siya bows her head down feeling bad for her words and her behaviour. Lakshman smile at her.

LAKSHMAN- other wives pray that their husband should be overpossessive for them. Sochiye, how lucky you are, you are getting this without asking anything..

Lakshman said in a joke while Siya giggles wiping her tears from her eyes. 

SIYA- ya.. you are right.. me.. bat karungi Ram se..

Lakshman smile at her and nods his head. He gets up from his place to leave.

LAKSHMAN- now come on. Don't be here getting sad and being a female devdas, missing your Ram..

Said Lakshman forwarding his hand towards Siya while she gave a look at him.

LAKSHMAN- chaliye and prepare something for me. I am hungry...

Said Lakshman in a pout while Siya laughs at him holding his hand. Both of them leaves from there in the Kitchen...

Thank you for loving yesterday's update ☺️

Reference:

Song: "Hasi" Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015 movie)

That's all for today 🤪 Do read, like and comment ❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear☺

Awesome part 🙂

Good that everything was sorted but Siya was still bit restless as Ram left without talking

Lakshman & Siya talks were really good👍 & yes what he said was correct

Siya too realized what made Ram react so over protective

So Janak has received the award & Raghuvanshis are invited

Let's see what Dashrath decide

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did you just say "Holi" and it will be celebrated in Delhi?! I am beyond excited!!

Now I am feeling bad for Siya. She is really in pain for her behavior. But I loved how Lakshman told that Ram and Siya disagree in proper way all the other times.

I also got uncomfortable while Kranti picked up Sunaina's call, hehe... Shruti is so cute and innocent... the way she got excited and happy over his uncle's achievement says it all.

Thank you for pm! Have a nice day 😊

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear☺

Awesome part 🙂

Good that everything was sorted but Siya was still bit restless as Ram left without talking

Lakshman & Siya talks were really good👍 & yes what he said was correct

Siya too realized what made Ram react so over protective

So Janak has received the award & Raghuvanshis are invited

Let's see what Dashrath decide

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks for the comment 😊👍🏻

Some family moments coming up...

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Did you just say "Holi" and it will be celebrated in Delhi?! I am beyond excited!!

Now I am feeling bad for Siya. She is really in pain for her behavior. But I loved how Lakshman told that Ram and Siya disagree in proper way all the other times.

I also got uncomfortable while Kranti picked up Sunaina's call, hehe... Shruti is so cute and innocent... the way she got excited and happy over his uncle's achievement says it all.

Thank you for pm! Have a nice day 😊

I think it was you who has requested the holi part right? 😅 Sorry I don't remember exactly who said, but I know someone wanted to have the holi celebration 🤪

Stay tuned ❣️