Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Urmila54

Well well well you are literally making our mornings good day by day by your amazing updates in the morning...

Well now coming to update..

I really feel pity for Kranti's condition... Because of her temperory false insecurities she is having difficulty and can't find words to talk to her own children... Well looking forward for the family reunion resulting in sweet memorable moments and positive outcome...

Well Shatrughan's line.. Apni hi Biwi se to romance kr rhe the was too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Well each and every person is having same question in her mind.. what if Kranti do something foolish..

Finally at last our Love birds sorted out everything and are back to normal.. well Lakshman's dialogue Kabab mein haddi nhi banna was epic😆🤣😆... 

And Lagta hai Lakshman ke irade nek nhi hai kyunki Urmila aa rhi h😆😆😆.... 

Hope that this reunion and holi brings colour of joy and love in between all the couples...

Eagerly waiting for the reunion episode 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩...

Update soon dear💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Love you and aise hi humari morning good banati jao 💖💖😁😁😉😉...

Waiting for the next

It's the toughest time when a mother thinks before talking with her own children, that's the same Kranti is going through 💔

Shatrughan 🤪🤪 use bas Bharat ko chidhane ka mauka chahiye 

Ram and Siya also sorted their fights, it's good 

Lakshman ke irade kabhi nek nahi rehte Urmila ke liye 🤪🤪 let's see what is he thinking 😉

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Aww bechari Siya... she was so tensed. But finally they sorted out everythig 🥰 

Kranti's part started to give me anxiety, really. If I were Dasharath I would not change my mind not going to Delhi, LOL😵 I literally can feel how Bharat and Shatrughan are feeling!

After so long Shatrughan-Shruti, Bharat-Manvi part ☺ and Lakshman-Urmila... it's sad to see them like this... 😒

Thank you for pm 💜

Finally SiRa ka jhagda over ❤️

Dashrath ko bhi to Ram se milna hai, he is missing his son too 💔

LakshMila moments coming in Delhi..

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhylumCnideria

aaj kal mornings kuch zyada hi "good" ho rahe hai...uthke hi tumhara update padhne ke baad din start hota hai.....Thanks man for these beautiful updates and surprises!🙏🙂

Thank you ji 🤪😊

Stay tuned for upcoming upstairs ❣️

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SIRA pacifying session was beautiful 🤭

Siya was so cute while expressing herself to Ram😅☺️

Finally they all will be meeting...😅

Waiting for upcoming family n romantic moments😍

It will be first holi of all couples in updates😀

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali170299

SIRA pacifying session was beautiful 🤭

Siya was so cute while expressing herself to Ram😅☺️

Finally they all will be meeting...😅

Waiting for upcoming family n romantic moments😍

It will be first holi of all couples in updates😀

Cute Siya 🤩🤩

Sab log wait kar rahe Holi romance ke liye. Then I have to raise the bar 🤪🤪

Let's see if I could write something romantic slash sensuous ❤️❤️😉😉

Stay tuned ❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful😍✨❤ part 

Ram siya were adorable chalo finally everything between them 🙂 

Sumitra gave correct advice to Dashrath to go to Delhi even if it was for Ram 

All are happy but I too agree with Bharat that Kranti imbalance emotional state can lead to something unpleasant 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful😍✨❤ part 

Ram siya were adorable chalo finally everything between them 🙂 

Sumitra gave correct advice to Dashrath to go to Delhi even if it was for Ram 

All are happy but I too agree with Bharat that Kranti imbalance emotional state can lead to something unpleasant 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🙂

Ha everything sorted out between Ram and Siya..

Let's see what Kranti feels in Delhi. Did she realised her mistake and how long she is going to take 🙄

Stay tuned ❣️

Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey ..awesome update 💓💓💓💓💓loved ram siya to the core.😘😘😘😘😘...very exited for Holi romance of sira💓💓... continue soon darling 😘☺️...Jai siya ram

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hey ..awesome update 💓💓💓💓💓loved ram siya to the core.😘😘😘😘😘...very exited for Holi romance of sira💓💓... continue soon darling 😘☺️...Jai siya ram

Thanks a ton dear 😊

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Happy Sunday 😄☀️

Enjoy today's part ...

Siya was working in the kitchen, preparing their lunch. Ram was at home today and Lakshman has gone to the factory for some important work. 

RAM- Siya...

Ram calls her from their room.

SIYA- ha..??

RAM- kapde baba...

Siya rolls her eyes in disbelief hearing Ram. She smiles at her husband's kiddish side where he wants Siya for each and every little thing. She moves towards their room.

SIYA- Ram.. yahi wardrobe me kapde rakhe hote hai. You could have take it on your own na..

Said Siya in a complain while Ram smile at her. She moves towards the wardrobe and started removing his clothes.

RAM- why would I do.? I love to be dependent on you..

Said Ram in a pout wiping his wet hair. Siya gave a look at him. She takes his shirt and forwards her hand to give him from a distance. Ram scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and holds her wrist instead of shirt. 

SIYA- areh..??

He pulls her towards him making her fall on his bare chest and wraps his arms around her. She bows down feeling shy not meeting her eyes with him while he kept on staring her.

RAM- acha.? Now you are blushing.? Where is that Siya which I have witnessed that night..?

Whispered Ram staring her while she kept on looking down, feeling blushed. She very well knows which night he is talking about, the one when she had to pacify him after they had a fight. 

SIYA- mujhe nahi pata..

Said Siya trying to push him away while he kept on tightening the grip on her. 

SIYA- Ram...

Suddenly the door bell rang, disturbing their romance. Ram rolls his eyes and sighed while Siya giggles at him.

SIYA- wrong time romance Mr Raghuvanshi..

Said Siya and pushed him handing his shirt to him. She runs from there to open the door while Ram smile at her, wearing his shirt. 

SIYA- maa.. papa ..

Siya gets happy looking at Janak and Sunaina in front, at the door. They both smile looking at their daughter while Siya allowed them to get inside. 

SIYA- maa...

Siya wraps her arms around Sunaina in a hug while Sunaina caresses her head.

SUNAINA- how are you.?

Asked Sunaina in a concern while Siya nods her head in yes, answering that she is fine. Ram too enters there from inside and moves towards Janak.

RAM- congratulations papa.. for your achievement..

Ram takes his blessings while Janak takes him in his embrace. Siya and Sunaina watches them smiling.

SIYA- congrats papa..

Siya moves towards Janak and wraps her arms around him while he caresses her head.

JANAK- thank you..

He smile looking at both of them.

SIYA- I am so proud of you..

Janak caresses her face while Siya gets literally happy by her father's achievement.

RAM- ayiye na papa.. maa..

All three of them settled at the couch in living area, while Siya brings the glass of water for them. 

SUNAINA- areh.? Hum kya mehman hai.?

Asked Sunaina while Siya shook her head denying. 

JANAK- waise acha hi hua that we got you at home Ram..

Said Janak turning towards Ram. Siya too settled beside Sunaina.

JANAK- though we had a talk on call.. but still we have came here to invite you for the party..

Ram smile at his gesture. 

RAM- papa.. aap yaha akar nahi bulate, still we would have come.. 

Siya nods in agreement while Janak smile at him. 

SUNAINA- still it is our duty to invite you in person.

Said Sunaina in between and Ram smile at her nodding his head. 

JANAK- Ram.. humne Mumbai me bhi call kiya tha.. Sunaina had a talk with Kranti bhabhi.. but.. Dashrath ji has denied to come..

Said Janak with a sad smile. Ram nods his head in no.

RAM- papa arahe hai.. meri subah hi Bharat se bat hui thi.. he has agreed to come specially for the girls..

Ram's announcement made Janak and Sunaina happy. They both looks at each other smiling. 

SUNAINA- thank god. Matlab full family is going to be here.. after a long time..

Said Sunaina holding Siya's hand while she smile at her.

SUNAINA- aise hi palo ko to hum sanjokar rakhte hai. For the rest of the time..

Said Sunaina with a sad smile. Ram and Siya looks at each other and then at Sunaina. 

SIYA- maa.. wo tino arahe hai.. so what special dishes you are going to prepare for them.?

Asked Siya changing the sad topic while Sunaina giggles at her.

SUNAINA- Chandra is doing n number of preparations.. un tino ki peheli holi jo hai..

Siya smile and nods at her. She looks at Ram who indicates her something.

SIYA- papa. Maa.. you both have a seat.. I will prepare something for you..

Said Siya trying to get up when Janak stops her.

JANAK- areh no.. don't do any type of formalities. We just came here to meet you both and to invite you for the party and holi celebration..

Said Janak looking at Siya first and then at Ram.

RAM- still papa. Have a cup of tea atleast.. prepared by your son..

Said Ram getting up from his place making Janak and Sunaina surprised. 

RAM- hmm..

Ram indicates Siya to come in kitchen while she takes an excuse from Janak and Sunaina. Both of them watches Ram and Siya working together in kitchen, Siya instructing him and Ram preparing some snacks and tea. Sunaina looks at Janak who was having a satisfied smile on his face. 

SUNAINA- happy..?

Janak turns his head to look at Sunaina. He nods his head in agreement.

JANAK- proud...

Sunaina's smile widened hearing his words for Ram and Siya. They both again looks at front watching Ram and Siya working together...

Manvi switched off the lights of kitchen after completing her work. She looks at Sumitra who was working in living area. 

MANVI- choti maa..?

Sumitra turns to look at Manvi who was standing at a distance.

MANVI- you didn't sleep.?

Sumitra smile at her and nods her head.

SUMITRA- thoda kam bacha hai. Then jati hu.. tum so jao.. kal Delhi ke liye nikalna hai na..

Manvi nods at her in agreement and started moving upstairs towards Urmila's room. Suddenly she looks at Bharat who has stopped her way standing in front of her. She asked him through her eyes about what he wants and he just gave her a smile. 

MANVI- kya.? Bharat...?

Manvi continued asking him while he folded his hands. 

BHARAT- tonight... In our room..

Said Bharat giving stress to the word "our" and leaves from there towards their room. Manvi looks shock at his gesture and before she could ask him anything he has already left. She turns to look at the direction of her room and started moving towards it. She opens the door to find the room empty. 

MANVI- Bharat..??

She calls for him looking at the direction of the washroom when he embraced her from back. 

BHARAT- yahi hu... Near you..

Said Bharat in a low voice and kissed her left cheek softly. She gets confused plus surprised with his act.

MANVI- baat... kya hai.? 

Asked Manvi with a stammer while Bharat smile at her. He makes her to look at him.

BHARAT- I am happy.. bas.. yahi reason hai..

Manvi too smile hearing his words. And she could literally see the happiness in his eyes. It was the happiness to meet Ram and Siya after so long. Ever since it is decided that they are visiting Delhi, Bharat was feeling happy about it. Though he is worried for Kranti's behaviour, but it is not bigger than the satisfaction to meet Ram. Bharat bends towards her making Manvi's thoughts to break.

BHARAT- isliye.. Urmila se sorry keh dena. Tonight you are not going anywhere..

Said Bharat in a whisper making Manvi to blush. Bharat's eyes grew wide looking at her reaction.

BHARAT- oh my god.. finally I did it..

He exclaimed moving his hands in air making Manvi confused.

MANVI- what you did.?

She asked him while he pressed his smile to answer her.

BHARAT- mujhe laga.. I can never make you feel shy.. it's always me in us.. who gets shy.. but now.. see.. I have done it..

Bharat gave her the reason making her more embarrassed. She hits him on his hand.

MANVI- stop it Bharat...

He started laughing at her while she gets more annoyed.

MANVI- if you've to make me feel embarrassed.. then I am going..

Said Manvi getting angry and turns to leave only to be stopped by Bharat. He holds her wrist tightly not allowing her to go while she kept on frowning. 

Tu mile dil khile

Aur jine ko kya chahiye...

He kissed her wrist softly and then moves closer to her kissing her shoulder softly while Manvi's anger melt in a second feeling his touch on her.

Tu mile dil khile

He stands in front of her and cups her face with both of his hands while she closed her eyes having a smile on her face. 

Na ho tu udas tere pas pas

Main rahunga zindagi bhar...

He bends towards her and kissed her forehead, then her left eye and then her right eye. She opens her eyes to look at him and can witness the love in his eyes. 

He smile and bends more to kiss her lips when she takes a step back nodding her head in no. He nods his head in yes and again she nods her head in no, running towards the wardrobe while he smile at her.

Sare sansar ka pyar maine

Tujhi me paya...

She opens the wardrobe to take her clothes while he runs towards her keeping his both hands on her both sides, caging her between him and the cupboard.

Tu mile dil khile aur

Jine ko kya chahiye...

She smiles at his actions and bit her lower lip while he touched his forehead at her back head, closing his eyes.

Haa Tu mile dil khile aur

Jine ko kya chahiye...

He holds her both the hands from back and turns her to face him. She looks at him and he slowly opens his eyes smiling.

Chanda tujhe o dekhane

Ko nikalaa karta hai...

He pulls her towards him giving her a jerk while she looks at him in shock. Bharat took the clothes from her hands and drops them on floor while both of them kept on staring each other.

Aaina bhi o didar ko 

tarasa karta hai...

Manvi forwards her hand to touch his face and caresses him softly making him close his eyes. She moves towards his face and kissed his right cheek while his smile widened.

Itani hasi koi nahi

Itani hasi koi nahi

Husna dono jaha ka ek tujhme

Simat ke aaya...

He opened his eyes and found her smiling at him. He looks at her lips and nods his head in yes while she again shook her head in no.

Tu mile dil khile aur

Jine ko kya chahiye...

Manvi runs from there towards the bed. She smile looking at him and turns towards her side of the bed sitting at her place. Bharat walks towards her slowly.

Pyar kabhi o marta nahi

Hum tum marate hai...

He sits beside her and keeps his hand on her hand while she looks at him smiling. He takes her hand near him and kissed her palm staring her while she kept on looking at him.

Hote hai vo o log amar

Pyar jo karate hai...

Both of them together sleep on the bed resting their back while looking at each other continuously. Bharat moves a bit closer to her and kissed her right shoulder while she closed her eyes.

Jitni ada utani vafa

Jitni ada utani vafa

Ik nazar pyar se dekh lo

Phir se zindaa karado...

She holds his hair tightly from the back while he started giving her pecks, removing her dupatta. He holds her other hand tightly intertwined their fingers with each other.

Tu mile dil khile

He looks at her expressions which showed shyness while her eyes to be closed. She opens her eyes when she didn't found his touch on her.

Ha Tu mile dil khile

Bharat again looks at her lips and then at her eyes. She understood his intention and nods her head in yes allowing him. He smile and bends towards her to kiss her lips.

He kept on kissing her holding her from back tightly while she too ruffled his hair lightly, both of them closing their eyes.

They both leave each other after a while. Bharat found her blushing and not meeting her eyes with him. He smile at her and takes her in his embrace.

Sare sansar ka pyar maine

Tujhi mein paya...

She smile and hides herself in his embrace. He forwards his hand towards the side lamp and switches it off.

Tu mile dil khile

Bharat and Manvi looks at each other for a while and smile at their love. Though there was darkness all around, but both of them know very well that they are satisfied and are enjoying each other's presence...

Sumitra was still sitting on the couch in living area, busy in her work. Kranti came near her carrying some jewelry boxes with her. 

KRANTI- Sumitra...

Sumitra turns her face at side to look at Kranti who settled down beside her. She was smiling as she kept the boxes between them. 

SUMITRA- ye kya hai.?

Asked Sumitra sounding confused. Kranti opens the top most box and shows the simple pearl anklet set to her. 

KRANTI- how is it.?

Asked Kranti with a smile while Sumitra looks at the box and then at Kranti. She understood what is going on in Sumitra's mind and decided to clear it herself. 

KRANTI- holi nek.. for Siya..

Sumitra looks at her in surprise. Kranti keeps the box aside and shows her the other three boxes too.

KRANTI- and these for the other three..

Said Kranti with a smile. She looks at Sumitra's expressions which were not happy, not sad nor angry. She was looking only confused and surprised hearing Kranti's preparation for Holi.

KRANTI- what happened.? What you are looking at .?

Asked Kranti while Sumitra blinks her eyes for a moment gaining the words to speak. 

SUMITRA- you very well know right.,? What is happening in our family.?

Asked Sumitra by which Kranti's smile lessened. She didn't expect this coming from Sumitra. 

SUMITRA- inn sab ke bad bhi.. aap.. itna normal kaise act kar sakti hai didi.?

Questioned Sumitra having a pinch of hurt in her voice. Kranti bows her head down and answered her.

KRANTI- I am just trying to make everyone feel normal Sumitra..

Sumitra closed her eyes and sighed a heavy breath. 

SUMITRA- but everything is not normal didi.. 

Kranti looks at her getting amused while Sumitra continued.

SUMITRA- I am not hurting you. Please don't feel other way.. but whatever you are trying to do.. no one is going to accept that. 

Sumitra showed her the truth making Kranti to worry now. It was festival and whatever she wants to do is for her bahus but Sumitra is also right. No one is going to entertain her. 

KRANTI- but.. ye sab to rasmein hai Sumitra. If not me, then you can perform this..

Said Kranti keeping her hand on Sumitra's shoulder. Sumitra thinks looking at other side while Kranti continued.

KRANTI- whatever I did.. it can't change the fact that Siya is my eldest bahu. And she deserves all this..

Sumitra looks at her and found her words and eyes to be genuine. Kranti request her by smiling lightly while Sumitra nods in acceptance. Their conversation got interrupted by Kranti's cellphone. Both of them looks at her cellphone to find Mandira calling. Kranti and Sumitra looks at each other, Sumitra in anger while Kranti feeling apologetic. Sumitra nods in disbelief and gets up to leave from there, keeping Kranti alone. Kranti sighed and answered her phone call.

KRANTI- hello..

Kranti said in a low voice, not literally willing to have a talk with her.

MANDIRA- hello Kranti.. how are you doing.?

Asked an excited Mandira while Kranti bows her head down. 

KRANTI- nothing special masi.. you tell me.. 

Mandira picks up the newspaper kept in front of her having Janak's news.

MANDIRA- mene Janak Rajrishi ke bare me padha.. congratulations to him..

Kranti smile lightly for her appreciation.

KRANTI- I will convey your message..

Mandira smile at her and continued.

MANDIRA- and what is the plan for Holi.? Bahuo ki first holi hai..

KRANTI- we are going to Delhi.. 

Mandira gets surprised hearing her. Going to Delhi meaning meeting Ram and Siya. And meeting Ram and Siya meaning Kranti getting emotional looking at her favourite beta bahu.. Mandira started thinking n number of possibilities when Kranti interrupts.

KRANTI- hello.. masi...??

Mandira's thoughts break with her voice.

MANDIRA- let others go na.. you come here.. at my place..

Kranti scrunched her eyebrows looking confused. 

KRANTI- why.? 

Mandira looks baffled and again started thinking the excuse.

MANDIRA- I am feeling alone. Waise bhi kitne din hogaye you haven't came here. So.. we will celebrate Holi together..

Kranti thinks about her offer while Mandira hopes that she don't deny her. Kranti starts thinking about Ram and Siya as she will be meeting them after a long time. She wants to meet them, atleast see them once. And she can't afford to miss that chance.

KRANTI- sorry masi.. not this time..

Mandira closed her eyes in frustration while Kranti continued.

KRANTI- after a long time.. our whole family is going to be together.. Ram and Siya are going to be there.. I have to meet them..

Mandira gets surprised hearing her. She nods her head in disbelief while Kranti smile.

MANDIRA- but kranti...

KRANTI- sorry masi.. I am not coming..

Kranti disconnect the call by politely denying her. Shruti who was standing at a distance from Kranti gets little surprised hearing that she wants to meet Ram and Siya. She already know that Kranti is excited but now she got the confirmation from her. She smile lightly looking at Kranti and turns around to go in her room. Kranti keeps her phone at side and looks at the anklet she is going to gift Siya. A smile appears on her lips. She got a flashback of the last year Holi, which was Siya's first Holi at Raghuvanshi palace...

*****FLASHBACK*****

The back end of Raghuvanshi palace was decorated according to the Holi festival as it was a special Holi for them this time. The guests and family were invited for the Holi party and Dashrath and Kranti were busy attending them. Siya was sitting at a corner, busy in some arrangements, putting the colors in some plates. She was dressed in white and red floral printed saree with her hair loosely side-braided. But the one thing which was missing from her attire was her million dollars smile which she always used to wear. And yes, she was sad, as she could not visit Delhi for her first Holi. They were recently back from their trip of Ram and Siya's honeymoon to Ayodhya and then for the factory's inaugration to Delhi and hence she could not make it again at her "mayka" because of the ongoing preparations for the other three marriages. Ram came near her from back, who was dressed in his white chikankari kurta with the red color stole. He smile at her and quietly bends at her giving a kiss to her left cheek gaining her attention.

SIYA- Ram..

Siya looks at him in disbelief for his "fearless" romance while he settled down beside her. 

RAM- you are sad.?

Asked Ram while Siya smile at him. She bows her head down not literally answering his question while he understood her silence.

RAM- you are missing everyone.?

Ram again asked her and this time she lightly nods her head in yes. Ram keeps his hand on her hand while she looks at him.

RAM- sorry.. aap sabke sath Holi nahi mana payi..

Siya shook her head in no asking him to not apologize.

SIYA- it's ok. Not a big deal. Iss bar nahi to.. agli bar sahi..

Said Siya with a smile while Ram too smile at her. 

SIYA- next year, it will be all of theirs first Holi. Then at that time we will celebrate together..

Kranti smile at her words, who was standing behind them. She came there to call Siya and unknowingly heard them talk. Ram takes a pinch of pink color which was kept on the plate Siya was holding. He applies the color on her cheek and smile at her.

RAM- happy holi.. 

Siya giggles at him and took a pinch of the same color to apply him.

SIYA- happy holi..

Both of them kept on looking at each other when Kranti moves more towards them.

KRANTI- ehmmm..

Both of them gets interrupted by Kranti who cleared her throat gaining their attention. Ram and Siya gets up from their place and looks at Kranti. 

KRANTI- happy holi to my children..

Said Kranti caressing both of their faces. Ram and Siya smile at her while Kranti continued.

KRANTI- come on.. everyone is waiting for you.. let's go..

Said Kranti holding Siya's hand while Ram too follows them where everyone were present.

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi agayi..

Shouted Shatrughan and runs towards Siya.

SHATRUGHAN- come on bhabhi.. let's dance..

Said Shatrughan holding her hand and pulling her while Siya denied nodding in no.

SIYA- areh no Shatrughan..

LAKSHMAN- arey why no bhabhi.? Come on.. hum aapko aise udas nahi rehne denge..

Said Lakshman holding Siya from the other side. Both of them kept on convincing her while Kranti interrupts.

KRANTI- chup karo.. koi Siya ko pareshan nahi karega.. warna mera thappad khayega..

Said Kranti holding Siya's hand and pulls Shatrughan's ears. 

DASHRATH- baccho.. ye dance wagera inn logo ki bat nahi hai.. let we all only do that..

Said Dashrath from a distance who was sitting with Vishwas and the rest of their friends. Kranti nods in disbelief while Vishwas starts singing...

Taal Se Taal Mile More Babua 

Baaje Dhol Mridang...

Everyone gets settled down around them. While Ram indicates Siya to come near him. She looks at Sumitra who was at her side and shook her head denying.

Mann Se Mann Kaa Meinl Jo Ho Toh, 

Rang Se Mil Jaye Rang...

Ram pouts getting angry while Siya giggles at him. Bharat watches them and moves towards Siya. He indicates her to go while Siya smile in embarrassment.

O Hori Khele Raghuveera...

Siya came beside Ram making him happy while Dashrath started singing the song..

Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Avadh Meinin, Hori Khele Raghuveera...

The boys also joined him by clapping their hands and singing together..

Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Dashrath forwards his hand towards Ram and Siya and smile at them while both of them bows down smiling.

Arey Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Everyone too looks at his direction and smile at Ram and Siya as it was their first Holi.

Hori Khele Raghuveera, Avadh Meinin, 

Hori Khele Raghuveera...

He gets up from his place and moves towards Kranti who looks at him in confusion.

Ha Hilmil Aave Log Lugayi

Hilmil Aave Log Lugayi...

Sumitra giggles at them and moves aside giving them some space while Dashrath sings for Kranti.

Hilmil Aave Log Lugayi

Bhai Mahalan Mein Bhira, 

Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera...

He indicates everyone to get up and dance and everyone follows him. While Kranti looks at him dancing getting shock.

Arre Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Avadh Mein, Hori Khele Raghuveera, Holi Hai...

Dashrath holds Kranti's hand and indicates her to dance with him while she looks at everyone and shook her head denying.

Yeah Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Avadh Mein ,Hori Khele Raghuveera...

The boys moves towards her and request her to dance with their father while she kept on denying them.

Avadh Mein, Hori Khele Raghuveera...

Kranti looks at Ram who indicates her to sing and she smile at him getting agree..

Taniko Sharam Nahi Aaye Dekhey Nahi Apni Umariya

Taniko Sharam Nahi Aaye Dekhey Nahi Apni Umariya...

Dashrath pouts getting angry listening the lyrics of the song while everyone laughs at him.

Ho saatth Baras Mein Ishk Ladaye

Saatth Baras Mein Ishk Ladaye...

He indicates Lakshman to bring the color and he follows his father's order. Dashrath puts the color on Kranti making her more annoyed.

Mukhade Pe Rang Lagaye, 

Bada Rangila Sanvariya

Mukhade Pe Rang Lagaye, 

Bada Rangila Sanvariya...

Ram holds Siya's saree's end when she was about to leave from there. She turns to face him getting shock.

Chunari Pe Dale Abhira, 

Avadh Mein, Hori Khere Raghuveera...

He moves towards her and wraps his arms around her while she bows down feeling shy.

Arre Chunari Pe Dale Abhira, 

Avadh Mein, Hori Khere Raghuveera...

The boys interrupts their romance teasing them while both of them release each other's hold.

Bharat offers his hand to Siya who accepts it with a smile. She caresses his face applying the color to him.

Bhai Mahalan Mein Bhira,

Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera, Holi Hai...

Lakshman and Shatrughan came there and embrace Siya from back while she patted both of their heads. Kranti smile looking at their bond.

Dashrath takes the hold of Kranti's hand from one side and Sumitra's hand from other side. 

Dekhey Hai Upar Se Jhanke Nahi Andar Sajaniya

Dekhey Hai Upar Se Jhanke Nahi Andar Sajaniya...

Sumitra moves aside from there while Dashrath holds Kranti's both the hands.

Umar Chadi Hai Dil Toh Jawaan Hai

Umar Chadi Hai Bhaiya, Dil Toh Jawaan Hai...

Ram holds Sumitra from her shoulders and dance with her while she agreed to him.

Banhon Mein Bharke Mujhe Jara Jhanka De Painjaniya

Banhon Mein Bharke Mujhe Jara Jhanka De Painjaniya...

Dashrath looks at Siya and caresses her head while she smile at him.

Sanchi Kahe Hai Kabira Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera

Arey Sanchi Kahe Hai Kabira Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera...

He holds her hand and takes her towards Ram. Everyone claps for them teasing them while they bows down feeling shy.

Arre

Hori Khere Raghu...

Shatrughan come in between holding Siya from the shoulder and looking at Ram.

O Hori Khele Raghuveera Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera

Hori Khele Raghuveera Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera...

Dashrath came near them and holds Ram from one side and Siya from the other side.

Hilmil Aave Log Lugayi,

Kranti too came near them and stands beside Ram.

Bhai Mahalan Mein Bhira Avadh Mein Hori Khele Raghuveera, Holi Hai...

Everyone joins them by dancing together around Ram and Siya and they both looks at each other smiling.

Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Dashrath holds Lakshman from one side while Shatrughan from the other side and Kranti nods at him in disbelief.

Ae Bhaiyaa Hori Khele Raghuveera, 

Finally everyone started singing and dancing together while playing with the colors. 

Hori Khele Raghuveera, Avadh Mein, 

Hori Khele Raghuveera, Hath De Bhaiyaa

Hori Khele Raghuveera, Avadh Mein, 

Hori Khele Raghuveera...

Kranti looks at Siya who was surrounded by Ram and other three brothers who were trying their best to make her laugh. She gets emotional looking at their bond and smile at them...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Kranti was still smiling remembering the day. Her eyes were moist and she wipes them before anyone enters there and look at her like that. She takes a deep breath thinking about Ram and Siya...

After Zara Zara behekta hai, enjoy tu mile Dil khile 🤭😉

Jab bade bhaiya- bhabhi ka sensuous song pe romance hoga, to all others will too follow na 🤪😉

That's it for today, do read, like and comment ❣️

Reference:

Song 1: "Tu mile dil khile" Criminal (1995 movie)

Song 2: "Hori khele raghuveera" Baghban (2003 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago