Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lakshman should get back to Urmila...they are indeed suffering the most according to me😌😌.. rest have their partners besides them atleast😐

Initially I thought Ram will be the one scolding Siya but then story turned..now Ram has to face Siya's anger🤭😜 Ram is literally too cute in front of Siya🤭

Let's see how Ram will tackle Siya😅

Continue soon.

Edited by Sonali170299 - 3 years ago
Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear you know what... when I was in my bed last night .. going to sleep... I thought ..what would be the next part of ram and siya....and thought about siya meeting her friends of college and ram not feeling good for that...ram being more possessive ...siya being angry and all....and I got what I imagined last night in ur today's update with a little modification😅... don't know how 😂...but ram is literally cuuuteeeeeeeeee😘😘😘..love sira💘... laksh...I think he is not gonna go...and despirate to know how our cute hubby has to handle his wife's wrath😂😂😂.. continue soon darling..😘..love you 💓....and thank you for your fantabulous updates which make me feel the happiest of all.😊... continue as Soon as possible dear... Jai siya ram ♥️... waiting 😎..

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Full to blasting episode.... Well the tension and care of Ram Siya for Lakshman Urmila is not wrong at all afterall they are the eldest siblings and moreover they blame themselves for their condition but they also known how stubborn their Lakshman Urmila are. They will not listen even a single word about leaving them or reconsidering their decision about living seprately... Afterall all the Raghuvanshi brothers and Rajrishi sisters consider Ram Siya as not only their elders but also their idol, their inspiration...

Ram's way of thinking Kranti's decision is genuine because he knows very well that not even for a single second she considered Ram as her stepson but it's just the insecurities about future for all her children and he knows it very well that whatsoever was the reason for her insecurities to build up against them it will surely be removed with the passage of time and that their relationship will grow even more stronger than the previous one after all SONA agni mein tapp kar hi to nikharta hai and it's time for the test of their love , and affection where they have to stay strong and face the situation together hand in hand and not blaming someone... But his siblings are also not wrong because instead of letting the insecurities built up Kranti must have talked with Ram face to face and should have found the solution together but nevermind whatever happens happens for good....

And the last part OMG I just laughed my heart out after reading about Ram's overthinking reaction and action and Siya's reaction on his action and cherry on cake Aakash reaction was just 🤣🤣🤣🤣cherry on cake .. I mean friend se siddha Behan🤣🤣🤣🤣... OMG it was soo funny that my stomach began to ache due to laughing.. Now Ram will be thinking that he had digged a grave for himself... Beta abb Siya se kaun bachayega... And all this while Lakshman being a silent spectator and enjoying the whole scene.. He must be thinking that How come his always too calm and thinking 10000 times before his action Ram bhaiya forgets everything and gets impatient and aggressive when it comes to Siya ... But we all know that how much Ram loves his Siya and we care for those only whom we 😘💕💕.. 

Well altogether it was just amazing fantastic episode...

Love you dear and waiting for the next part.....

Update soon...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome part 😂 

I loved how Ram is making Lakshman & Siya is making Urmila understand that they should not be stubborn

Ram pointed the the exact feelings of Kranti 🙂 which was appreciable

OMG 😂 Ram ne bina jaane boojhe chadhaai kar de Siya ke dost pe 

& Siya behna 😂😂 it was cherry on the cake🍰

Siya obviously was furious & now Ram won't be spared easily

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PhylumCnideria

yeh kya kar diya ..Haaye ram🤣🤣...bechara fas gaya🤣🤣😂😂

Kya Ram Siya se mafi mangne ki himmat karega?

Kya Siya date bina maf karegi.?

Kya Lakshman apne cute bhaiya bhabhi ka jhagda dekhte hue apni hasi control kar payega.?

To know more, stay tuned ❣️🤪🤪🤪

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

That "Siya, Behena..." I cannot stop laughing!

It has been so long that the four sisters are not together, I feel bad for them 😣 love the conversation among siblings.

Thank you for pm ☺ 

Siya ko behna bolne me hi Akash ki bhalayi thi.

Warna Ram ke stare se bechara wahi jamin fatne ka wait karta, taki wo usme sama jaye. 😂😂

Siblings ka masti coming soon.. stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali170299

Lakshman should get back to Urmila...they are indeed suffering the most according to me😌😌.. rest have their partners besides them atleast😐

Initially I thought Ram will be the one scolding Siya but then story turned..now Ram has to face Siya's anger🤭😜 Ram is literally too cute in front of Siya🤭

Let's see how Ram will tackle Siya😅

Continue soon.

Lakshman and Urmila ke life me ye separation kab tak hai, dekhte hai 💔💔

Kya sachme Siya gussa hogayi Ram se, or it will be other way round 🤔🤔

To know more, stay tuned ❣️🤪🤪

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Dear you know what... when I was in my bed last night .. going to sleep... I thought ..what would be the next part of ram and siya....and thought about siya meeting her friends of college and ram not feeling good for that...ram being more possessive ...siya being angry and all....and I got what I imagined last night in ur today's update with a little modification😅... don't know how 😂...but ram is literally cuuuteeeeeeeeee😘😘😘..love sira💘... laksh...I think he is not gonna go...and despirate to know how our cute hubby has to handle his wife's wrath😂😂😂.. continue soon darling..😘..love you 💓....and thank you for your fantabulous updates which make me feel the happiest of all.😊... continue as Soon as possible dear... Jai siya ram ♥️... waiting 😎..

Dekha... How I got that instinct 😎 telepathy hai meri aur mere sare readers ke bich 🤪🤪

Ram aur Siya ke bich kon jyada gussa karta hai, let's see in the coming update...

Stay tuned ❣️😉

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila54

Full to blasting episode.... Well the tension and care of Ram Siya for Lakshman Urmila is not wrong at all afterall they are the eldest siblings and moreover they blame themselves for their condition but they also known how stubborn their Lakshman Urmila are. They will not listen even a single word about leaving them or reconsidering their decision about living seprately... Afterall all the Raghuvanshi brothers and Rajrishi sisters consider Ram Siya as not only their elders but also their idol, their inspiration...

Ram's way of thinking Kranti's decision is genuine because he knows very well that not even for a single second she considered Ram as her stepson but it's just the insecurities about future for all her children and he knows it very well that whatsoever was the reason for her insecurities to build up against them it will surely be removed with the passage of time and that their relationship will grow even more stronger than the previous one after all SONA agni mein tapp kar hi to nikharta hai and it's time for the test of their love , and affection where they have to stay strong and face the situation together hand in hand and not blaming someone... But his siblings are also not wrong because instead of letting the insecurities built up Kranti must have talked with Ram face to face and should have found the solution together but nevermind whatever happens happens for good....

And the last part OMG I just laughed my heart out after reading about Ram's overthinking reaction and action and Siya's reaction on his action and cherry on cake Aakash reaction was just 🤣🤣🤣🤣cherry on cake .. I mean friend se siddha Behan🤣🤣🤣🤣... OMG it was soo funny that my stomach began to ache due to laughing.. Now Ram will be thinking that he had digged a grave for himself... Beta abb Siya se kaun bachayega... And all this while Lakshman being a silent spectator and enjoying the whole scene.. He must be thinking that How come his always too calm and thinking 10000 times before his action Ram bhaiya forgets everything and gets impatient and aggressive when it comes to Siya ... But we all know that how much Ram loves his Siya and we care for those only whom we 😘💕💕.. 

Well altogether it was just amazing fantastic episode...

Love you dear and waiting for the next part.....

Update soon...

Sahi kaha.. jab Ram ne nahi suni and he got separated from the family then wo sab to uske hi bhai hai.. they will not at all listen to him regarding this 💔

Ram understands Kranti the most. And she knows that. Uske tino bete is angry with her but Ram ke mann me apni maa ke liye kuch galat soch ya gussa nahi hai. It's just that Kranti should have discussed these things with him openly. 

Lakshman to bas maza le raha tha waha khade hoke 🤪😂 Usko pata hai uski bhabhi ab bhaiya ko chodne wali nahi.. let's see how Siya reacts and how Ram will react back... 

Stay tuned ❣️😜

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome part 😂 

I loved how Ram is making Lakshman & Siya is making Urmila understand that they should not be stubborn

Ram pointed the the exact feelings of Kranti 🙂 which was appreciable

OMG 😂 Ram ne bina jaane boojhe chadhaai kar de Siya ke dost pe 

& Siya behna 😂😂 it was cherry on the cake🍰

Siya obviously was furious & now Ram won't be spared easily

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Ram and Siya are handling everyone. Whether it is Bharat's unconfidence, Shatrughan's anger, Lakshman's separation from his wife. They are managing everyone properly, which Kranti should look at..

Ram ne first time aisa kuch kiya, aur direct Siya gussa hogayi 🤪😂😂 now let's see how he is going to pacify her or explain himself...

Stay tuned ❣️