mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Radhika Apte is one of the most enigmatic performers we have. She's magnetic, feisty, dynamic, and enthralling and completely a director's actress. She lights up the screen with her expressive eyes and entrancing voice, she's a complete package but has eschewed mainstream cinema and is known as an arthouse actress.

I completely adore her and find her performances enchanting. She's fantastic in roles that demand serious acting chops and fun in others which are more sensory. The impression of her which I get is of an actress who has affixed herself to distinctive scripts throughout, and has created an image of a terrific ACTOR than a celebrity who also acts.

She has full-fledged screen presence and a raw, earthy appeal. 

Meet The Streaming Queen, Radhika Apte

COVID-19: Radhika Apte, Vikrant Massey and Jonita Gandhi's lockdown music  video #AageKiSoch - The Hindu

Stylist Pranay Jaitly talks about why Radhika Apte's Emmy's look was  special | Filmfare.com

I find her to be an interesting combination of arthouse sensibilities and mainstream appeal.

Your thoughts on her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Her in short film Ahalya and in first two epis of Stories in Rabindranath

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is amazing ❤️ I love watching her performances. I also find her very elegant and don't understand how all outfits look so good on her.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Her in short film Ahalya and in first two epis of Stories in Rabindranath

OMG what a co-incidence!

I was about to mention Ahalya in my original post! It was such an interesting performance!

Would love to see her collaborate with Sujoy Ghosh in a mainstream full-fledged film!

altgr thumbnail

I really like her acting and she is beautiful too.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

She is amazing ❤️ I love watching her performances. I also find her very elegant and don't understand how all outfits look so good on her.

She's stunning and has such an expressive face. All emotions are so transitory on her face, like sand slipping through fingers. Her features are so distinctive.

Radhika Apte: PL Deshpande was such a great storyteller that they would  draw you into it - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers &  Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

mintyblue thumbnail
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Unpopular opinion here but I find her limited. No doubt she is good actress but for some reason she doesn't commands my attention as much when she is on screen even though there isn't anything wrong with her acting.. Maybe it's the screen presence or X factor that I find missing in her. 

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks like Bani J..ex roadie..

Radhika has a Pan Indian appeal.She doesn't look out of place in Bollywood or regional cinema.She fits seamlessly in both.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She looked like a dream as Binodini... My fave❤️