Originally posted by: itsRitzi

he muttered to himself sarcastically 

'Khud toh jaise rasgulla hai "

When she called him karela 

I couldn’t hear first time

When I watched again I heard rasgulla🤣🤣

Yeah yeah Shaurya she is your dessert came to make your life full of sweet

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show should be named Kerele aur Rasgulle ki kahani hahah 

How opposite kerela and rasgulla are no? 

I hope Shaurya saves anokhi before the ACP. 

Coming to the episode, the car ride was absolutely hilarious. It was well done and Shaurya's one liners were amazing! We were rigt about the hair tips and Anokhi asking him to have rules and notifications abt hair style in his college 😆

The riots started and we were given not 1 but 10 rasgullas with them i each others space, touching and protecting each other. I think they skipped some dialogues where Anokhi has an issue w him touching her bc he said Im not interested in touching you but just trying to protect you as a student. That bit was unneccessary. 

The riots though started, some scenes felt like they were added on and replayed 10 times. The fire also you can tell in some parts wasnt real. Sometimes it was hard to understand and listen to shaurya. As happy I am to see these two, it wasnt really up to my expectations...maybe bc maine expectation bohut badha li thi. 

Anokhi is irritating w Astha mam jaap, i doubt astha will be roaming around there in the riots esp in her condition. If shaurya wasnt interested, he wouldnt go searh for her at all. 

It felt a bit rushed but considering they just shot these scenes, it makes sense. Im all up for rushed but not when it comes to Shakhi. I want their scenes to go in a blanaced mode. 

This indeed will be a turning point in their story. I would watch the episode again but its Shakhi given to us in a huge plate with Shaurya being SO UBER protective, its adorable to see. 

Did anyone feel the same way I felt?

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prs_725

Coming to the episode, the car ride was absolutely hilarious. It was well done and Shaurya's one liners were amazing! We were rigt about the hair tips and Anokhi asking him to have rules and notifications abt hair style in his college 😆

The riots started and we were given not 1 but 10 rasgullas with them i each others space, touching and protecting each other. I think they skipped some dialogues where Anokhi has an issue w him touching her bc he said Im not interested in touching you but just trying to protect you as a student. That bit was unneccessary. 

The riots though started, some scenes felt like they were added on and replayed 10 times. The fire also you can tell in some parts wasnt real. Sometimes it was hard to understand and listen to shaurya. As happy I am to see these two, it wasnt really up to my expectations...maybe bc maine expectation bohut badha li thi. 

Anokhi is irritating w Astha mam jaap, i doubt astha will be roaming around there in the riots esp in her condition. If shaurya wasnt interested, he wouldnt go searh for her at all. 

It felt a bit rushed but considering they just shot these scenes, it makes sense. Im all up for rushed but not when it comes to Shakhi. I want their scenes to go in a blanaced mode. 

This indeed will be a turning point in their story. I would watch the episode again but its Shakhi given to us in a huge plate with Shaurya being SO UBER protective, its adorable to see. 

yes I too felt some riot scenes were repeated but i enjoyed song lol... Hope Monday episode will be more high pitched 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

yes I too felt some riot scenes were repeated but i enjoyed song lol... Hope Monday episode will be more high pitched 

same. I enjoyed both the songs. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prs_725

Yeah it looked as though some scenes were repeated from different angles but nonetheless the episode was epic. The execution of the scenes with the background music and the care and the protection was just amazing...now gotta wait till Monday

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Is rasgulla supposed to be a compliment or insult? 

if someone call me that, I’d be mad 😆 😆 I don’t want to be a round rasgulla 

think compliment. rasgullas are sweet and juicy 😆 they melt in your mouth. her face is also round like one, which can mean in good contect also like bubbly. it was def a compliment. I've forced my friends to call me a rasgulla bc i love it so much 🤣

Shaurya likes rasgullas. 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Yeah it looked as though some scenes were repeated from different angles but nonetheless the episode was epic. The execution of the scenes with the background music and the care and the protection was just amazing...now gotta wait till Monday

Yes!!! it was shakhilicious 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Did he called her Rasgulla?

she called him karela and he goes "jaise khud rasgulla hain" 😆