Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

can't wait to see shaurya finds anokhi in that riot and his lite up with a smile 

Anokhi should see him in different light after rescue. 

I really hope they shows where aastha tell anokhi how soft her son is from inside. He just pretend to be strict outside.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

can't wait to see shaurya finds anokhi in that riot and his lite up with a smile 

I really hope they shows where aastha tell anokhi how soft her son is from inside. He just pretend to be strict outside.

@bold: I agree but more then her i rather see Shaurya showing that he is affected by Anokhi after this riot incident👍🏼i dont want us to go back to square one where he dislikes her again...

Also im saying this cause i rather have Shaurya fall first hehe so then we can see both in a different light for each other more care n maybe love hehe...❤️

@red: i dont know after what he said it might take some time before we see that happening...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Hope so aastha tells anokhi soon that - my beloved son is like coconut, tough exterior but softy at heart 😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Did anyone see the episode yet?

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sara jag chad ke tenu hai chuniya... 

Oh i want this full version song 

Such beautiful song... 

Ok so episode was all about riot and anokhi being anokhi is all about Aastha mam astha mam 

But Shaurya being more mature person is handling situation maturely 

The way he told her to shut up... Itni bahadur mat bano... Sab mujhe blame karenge ki main apne student ko nahi bacha paya.... 

Lets see what happens... But Anokhi khoo ti kaise hai 😦 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Highlights 

In car Anokhi sits with holding hair in hand, he realizes she is sad for hair cut

He want to talk, but she gets pissed off

He says you have to take care of ur things, she says keep how to tie my hair in notice board I will do. He says good idea

She says him karela

They reach place starts searching, riots start.

He don’t leave her hugging and saving her from all mess

He is not leaving hand

Situation becomes worse.

He says let’s go, she jerks his hand and says I am not coming until I find Aastha

He lectures her to find her you should be alive

Here at home Devil and Alokh planning how to get rid of her, shaan hears  and asks. They just bluff we are hiring men to search Aastha

ACP call Anokhi and he realizes she is in riots and blasts her. Looks like Shaurya lost her.

Precap same

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mesravz

Highlights 

In car Anokhi sits with holding hair in hand, he realizes she is sad for hair cut

He says you have to take care of ur things, she says keep how to tie my hair in notice board I will do. He says good idea

She says him karela

He is not leaving hand

Situation becomes worse.

He says let’s go, she jerks his hand and says I am not coming until I find Aastha

Here at home Devil and Alokh planning how to get rid of her, shaan hears  and asks. They just bluff we are hiring men to search Aastha

ACP call Anokhi and he realizes she is in riots and blasts her. Looks like Shaurya lost her.

Precap same

WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY!!! noooooooomgggg 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY!!! noooooooomgggg 

You MUST have known that 😆

The riot promo blew up sm

They're going to show some action romance and tragedy 🤣to milk the trps

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

Highlights 

She says him karela

He is not leaving hand

Situation becomes worse.

Precap same

Thanx Sravz I just finished watching ystdays and you gave highlights for today's...🤗

Tell me is fire burning from both sides 🤣