Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Omg after reading everyone's post here i don't how I would take it in.. anokhi needs to stop this. Enough now omg 😲 

Itna kya kiya shaurya neh...whats anokhi's problem. 😡

why she comes between mom and son? shaadi laey baad aisaey karegi to pati dhakka maarkaey bahar nikaal degha...🤪

meraey shaadihokkar itnaey saal hogayaey,i never pomey nose between my mil and hubbie convo..arraey pati ko chodo.i dont even interfere when my bhaiya talks, nahi tho ek thappad milegi😆..

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

someone please clear my doubt..astha is staying in kapurthala and anokhi studying in chandigarh..will anokhi travel daily from astha's place to her college? 

how long it will take to reach chandigarh?😏😏🤷🤷🤷🤔🤔🤔

or is anoki on long leave? someone pkease tell,else my head will burst..

Pls come in the new thread. 

Answer to ur quesiton : Shaan requested Astha to stay in one of his flats in Chandigarh till she feel fit physically and also till the culprit who shot her gets caught. So Astha is in Chandigarh .

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ep was superb I enjoyed 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What can I say about KV he was brilliant.👏

Can't anokhi see how he wiped his single tears 😭 Red eyes he took the first baby step towards his relationship for his mum.

Aastha was happy but this girl talking nonsense...good shaurya shut her up by showing the hand. 

In precap kaise acp saath smile karte huye😡

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omggggggg!!!!! Totally wasn’t expecting aj ka episode 

Shauryas awkwardness and his state of mind in the end omg omg