Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Umeed hai ki aap padh kar nakhush toh nahi huye :D 

Banane wale ne bohot tabiyat se banaya tha Arnav Singh Raizada ko. Usski aankhein, usski smile, usske baal, usski har adaa, usske kuch kadam chal kar palatna, usski naak par baitha gussa, usske dil mein daba pyaar, usske Harvard wala dimaag ka na chalna, usske bottom to top waistcoat ko button karna, usske hanging garden wali gardan ko tilt karna, usski husky voice mein Khushi bolna... 

Thank you, I love Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's coke studio version :) Waise, in case you would like to make a VM πŸ˜‡

Aur hum aapke aise baaton pe hi marte hai! πŸ€£Kya khoob dimaag nahi chalaya! 

Aap ne toh PhD karke rakhe hue hain ASR pe. Ab iska kasoor apka nahi hai, woh hai hi aise. 

Itne tareef ke kaabil. 

Chahe kabhi kabhaar kaan ke neeche do kheech ke lagaane ka mann kyun na kare. Aur garden pakar ke Happy Ji ke garage ke pump ke neeche baal dhulwaane ka bhi mann kyun na kare. 

Aur uss ek foot ke pool main usko dubki bhi lagane ka mann kyun na kare jab woh Khushi ka dil todta hai... 

Arrey aapko bhi thank you. Acha ji, kya khoob recommendation ki aapne - agar humne aisa banaya, toh aapko zaroor batayenge!

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

I agree.... he shouldn't have been looking so good in such a scene . I also liked the Blue dress Khushi was wearing in that scene.

I think the reason they were both given good outfits during that time was because of the importance of that scene. Whether we like the suicide track or not, the truth is that everyone had been waiting since months for Arnav to reveal the truth of their marriage to Khushi. So the suicide scene + roadside argument later were important and much awaited (in terms of the conversation they had).

After Holi, second Teri Meri in White shirt is also awesome . Again, I like Khushi's outfit over there too πŸ˜³.

He is wearing a White shirt in that scene too... where he becomes a waiter during Payash wedding track. Just that he has a waistcoat over it... but hum chala lenge πŸ˜†. He looks good there too πŸ˜³.

About Uni... kya bolun ab?  I'm just having some normal days. Not bad, not good... bas routine πŸ˜†.

YES, POST MARRIAGE HE LOOKS GOOD ON TERRIBLE SCENES.

- Suhaagraat Attempt #2, bitwa looks hot

- Khushi tries to commit suicide, bitwa is given white shirt

ACTUAL WEDDING AND SUHAAGRAAT... *nothing much* πŸ₯Ί

Real kyun dard hai itna. Khushi's blue and white lehenga WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. 

Chalo, normal days are better than bad ones πŸ€—

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

For me, the Haircut during the Diwali track suited him the best.

YES

THIS

WAS

THE 

LOOK 

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Sorry to be butting into this conversation but OMG! YES YES! The Coke studio version is β€οΈ.

I especially like the newly added lines in Momina Mustehsan's voice

Jaane kaise bandhe tune... akhiyo ke dor

Man mera khicha chala aaya... teri ore.

Mere chehre ki subah, zulfo ki shaam

Mera sab kuch hai piya abse, tere naam

Nazron ne teri chhua.. to hai ye jadoo hua...

Hone lagi hoon... main haseen...

❀️ β€οΈ

P.S. Your description of Arnav is so apt! No one could have described him better than you πŸ˜³.

I know right? Ruchi ji's description is apt to the t. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Sorry to be butting into this conversation but OMG! YES YES! The Coke studio version is β€οΈ.

I especially like the newly added lines in Momina Mustehsan's voice

Jaane kaise bandhe tune... akhiyo ke dor

Man mera khicha chala aaya... teri ore.

Mere chehre ki subah, zulfo ki shaam

Mera sab kuch hai piya abse, tere naam

Nazron ne teri chhua.. to hai ye jadoo hua...

Hone lagi hoon... main haseen...

❀️ β€οΈ

P.S. Your description of Arnav is so apt! No one could have described him better than you πŸ˜³.

Thank you, Stuti πŸ˜³

The additions are indeed lovely :) 

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜‚ height hai... β€œusske Harvard wala dimaag ka na chalna” πŸ˜‚ 

uska naaak phoola naaa

Uska frown karna .. uska earrings churana.. uska motiyon ka dori thodnaaa..

Uska β€œohh really and unbelievable β€œ bolna 

aur kya ...

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Umeed hai ki aap padh kar nakhush toh nahi huye :D 

Banane wale ne bohot tabiyat se banaya tha Arnav Singh Raizada ko. Usski aankhein, usski smile, usske baal, usski har adaa, usske kuch kadam chal kar palatna, usski naak par baitha gussa, usske dil mein daba pyaar, usske Harvard wala dimaag ka na chalna, usske bottom to top waistcoat ko button karna, usske hanging garden wali gardan ko tilt karna, usski husky voice mein Khushi bolna... 

Thank you, I love Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's coke studio version :) Waise, in case you would like to make a VM πŸ˜‡

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

I am a big fan of ASR's looks in the Diwali track too. smiley27smiley42

Edited by Katelyn - 3 years ago
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Edited after watching your video. I was like Omg they are echoing my thoughts. I didn't want to dwell much earlier but yes whoever came up with too much gel idea kinda messed up his look especially post kidnap phase.. Those annoying brown suits and shirts he wore like a uniform every other day. The gel free hair in Jashn first scene. Uff only to go back to that look. The Rewind look was the worse look as Arnav. He didn't look like Arnav at all. To see him and then Arnav from 6 yrs ago at the same time was such a grave injustice to Arnav and us of course. 

So true. I only watched the promos on YT and his look killed my enthusiasm, didn't make any effort to watch the episodes on Hotstar or anywhere else. πŸ˜•

Edited by radix - 3 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radix

So true. I only watched the promos on YT and his look killed my enthusiasm, didn't make any effort to watch the episodes on Hotstar or anywhere else. πŸ˜•

I did watch but  Arnav who didn't know Hindi well was saying  Shayari didn't go down well with me even though he said the most beautiful lines. He's the guy who can't say I love you to Khushi 

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I am a big fan of ASR's looks in the Diwali track too. smiley27smiley42

I love your edits, Katelyn <3