What Are Your Favorite Looks of Arnav Singh Raizada?

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, 

I, S from Iss Podcast Ko Kya Naam Doon, is back with a new post where we can sit and moon over our favorite Mills and Boons-esque hero - Arnav Singh Raizada. For most part he was deliciously well dressed, in tune with his profession, and almost always jaw droopingly handsome.

Yes I might be waxing way too many compliments for our dearest ASR essayed by the fantastic and talented Barun Sobti, but the actor and character deserve every bit of our love and compliments. 

Warna aise 10 saal baad koi aise hi dil main baste hai kya? 

Ridz and I discuss the best looks of Arnav Singh Raizada in IPKKND:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm9bqRUx6vk

Feel free to share yours! 

Here's mine -

Favorite look: Karvachauth Kurta

Why: Why? Look at that, this walking gorgeousness! That loose kurta, slightly long hair and lighting of the whole scene just took away my breath! Didn't he look like the night sky? Also, one of the few looks post marriage where ASR looks his handsome best. (I wish they used less gel though)

Edited by IPodcastKKND - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Wow one more topic from you.  Wonderful.πŸ‘

I have to go through the list.  How can I we pick just one?  There will be at least 10 or more.

Ok! I promise I will keep it down to 5.  Will be back with my list soon.

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wow one more topic from you.  Wonderful.πŸ‘

I have to go through the list.  How can I we pick just one?  There will be at least 10 or more.

Ok! I promise I will keep it down to 5.  Will be back with my list soon.

Cheers....

Haha don't worry about picking just one - feel free to pour out as many as you want! 

ASR hai hi itne kamaal ke! Can't wait to read your list! 

Cheers!

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did you really have to do this? 

I'd have to watch and comment though two  of his looks are imprinted in my mind forever. 

1. Bandage engagement- Diwali look but when he walks into the temple  and removes his Rayban. Uff

2. Birthday Boy waking up - he wakes up on his birthday in the grey sweater. 

I liked the KC look of his too.

I'll watch the video and come back for more. πŸ€—

I have liked Barun since his first show but Arnav was, is and will remain the hottest for me. ( correction Arnav of IPK and Blue t shirt and suited Arnav from Jashn not the Rewind one) πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I do believe if the makers paid a bit more attention on the leads' looks as much as they paid on dressing of certain members who got a new wardrobe for every changing mood swings then the Hotness quotient would be higher.

Thank god for the leads good looks and their chemistry otherwise the show didn't hold my interest  post kidnap. 

Thank God for Ismailvaize who posted Arshi love scenes that I enjoyed Arshi scenes without the crap floating around them. 

Edited after watching your video. I was like Omg they are echoing my thoughts. I didn't want to dwell much earlier but yes whoever came up with too much gel idea kinda messed up his look especially post kidnap phase.. Those annoying brown suits and shirts he wore like a uniform every other day. The gel free hair in Jashn first scene. Uff only to go back to that look. The Rewind look was the worse look as Arnav. He didn't look like Arnav at all. To see him and then Arnav from 6 yrs ago at the same time was such a grave injustice to Arnav and us of course. 

1. Diwali look yes the best look of Arnav the hair was perfect. It enhances his beautiful face and jawline in the short hair and slight stubble. 

One of you said he never wore that combination again but he did wear it when he lost his voice and again when he returns from Agra and Anjali throws a tantrum. 

2. Teri Meri song look was fabulous. He outdid Salman. I was bit confused when in one scene he was in the black coat and next this black shirt and waist coat. 

3. Yes my most fav is Bandage engagement look. For a change I liked the suit and shirt colour. You got that covered.

I didn't quite like his shirt tie combinations except when he wore white shirts or these light coloured  shirts he wore here on the day he stood up for Khushi and bed breaking epi then date and Snake getting exposed. 

4. Teri Meri. The first shot where he has the dreamy look is uff. Btw that's one of Barun's  fav pic.  It's the 2nd one on the top row here. Cr to ou of the edit. 

5. The Mehendi look I had completely forgotten that. 

The only one I had recalled is his white shirts when he visited Guptas twice for Payal's rishta and Shagun then the day of the wedding. 

6. KC Sherwani. I liked it but if it's the cost factor that Arnav's  Sherwani would be different if Anjali gifted him then be it his Kurta Pyjama which he wore on Rakhi or his wedding hideous Sherwani weren't classy either. They showed it when his cupboard was getting arranged. They think fans don't notice such details.

7. The Haldi Sherwani and Diwali Sherwani is what Arnav would prefer for his wedding not because of the cost but his personality. Yes his Sherwani and Khushi's Saree are from the same fabric. 

I was like why didn't they give him something sober for his remarriage outfit.

I agree Arnav Khushi got good outfits on Diwali both times and they were better than their wedding outfits.

8.  Yes the black suit with blue waist coat. Totally agree forced marriage looks clothes and shots were so much better than remarriage which no where looked like a wedding. Is this how they planned a wedding of Khushi's dreams where both are a mess. 

Arnav has a break down both times.  Khushi didn't know what's coming both times and ended up crying too. Imagine their wedding album.πŸ˜’

Though gel free hair on their actual SR (which didnt happen on the 3rd time going by the number of times the  decorated bed was  ignored ) made Arnav look so boyish. 

9. The Casual looks. You covered the birthay boy look when he wakes up my most causal fav but he looks gorgeous even after he's out of the bed

Then comes the Diwali look casuals then there are the following looks in casuals I liked. 

1. The morning after the cocktail party when the grey hoody when he tells Khushi if he said too much.

2. The track suit look when he goes to stay with the Guptas before he removes it. 

3. Khushi's mera Pati ki Sundar hai when she takes his measurements. 

10. That water fight look. Unke Class mein toh Khushi ne Char Chaand Laga diya

Tbh the Cocktail party look was also hot with short hair than black suit and blue waist coat. Yes the Payash haldi Outfit with open neck blue shirt was hot

I can go on and on why the leads didn't get good outfits but I'll give it a rest

Thanks to all the original uploaders of the pics because I need to use google and I'll add pics if I find those but I am sure most fans would know which looks I am referring to. 

Finally I want to thank the PH for not giving Arnav the look in which he auditioned.

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ooh! I like his Karvachauth look too πŸ˜³.

But I like Arnav the most in his White shirt look on Holi β€οΈ

There are many other moments but I'm a sucker for White shirt, Jeans and Sneaker combo - It's a surefire classic look for me .

I'll come back with images and more moments later... in University right now πŸ€”

But waiting to see what moments others choose πŸ˜³.

Love,

Stuti

Arshi67 thumbnail

What a lovely list, S and Ridz. I guess a more efficient list for me would be which is not my favourite look  of Arnav Singh RaizadaπŸ˜† He did a brilliant job of disproving the age old adage of "Clothes maketh the man" πŸ˜† His attitude and confidence went a long way in making any outfit work for him. 

The song that always springs to mind when looks and ASR are mentioned together, is Aafriin Aafriin. Could have been written with him in mind! 

Savera84 thumbnail

Here comes the list.  Not in any particular order.

I love this look, because he had to make Jalebi to pacify Khushi on his own birthday without taking help from family.  He used google to make Jalebi! 

His first laugh.  

Holi look

Diwali look

Arnav on Day 1

(Credit goes to uploaders)

Cheers......

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh i love this post .. all the gorgeousness in one place πŸ˜‚ 

I love the looks in the scenes 

1. When khushi tells him β€œhum bhi aap se i love u damnit”

2. Ohh the water fight look

3. Haa.. thodi pagal tho hai after payash confession 

4. When khushi kisses him β€œ hum aapse gussa the” during remarriage track

5. First and second diwali times

6. 24 hr track office scenes

7. β€œKaun roke ga mujhe” scene during shagun

8. Haldi time 

ohh shit there are so many scenes 

Edited by dlavanya - 3 years ago
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just realized that the post is asking about different looks .. lol not different scenes where ASR looked yummy πŸ˜‚ 

Sorry about my long list but i am going yo let it stay

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Did you really have to do this? 

Lol, yes and sorry! πŸ˜†

I'd have to watch and comment though two  of his looks are imprinted in my mind forever. 

1. Bandage engagement- Diwali look but when he walks into the temple  and removes his Rayban. Uff

2. Birthday Boy waking up - he wakes up on his birthday in the grey sweater. 

Yes, same. Kya kaatilaana look tha!

I liked the KC look of his too. Yay! It's one of my personal favorites

I'll watch the video and come back for more. πŸ€—

I have liked Barun since his first show but Arnav was, is and will remain the hottest for me. ( correction Arnav of IPK and Blue t shirt and suited Arnav from Jashn not the Rewind one) πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Arnav, especially in the middle of the show, was extremely sharp and stunning!

I do believe if the makers paid a bit more attention on the leads' looks as much as they paid on dressing of certain members who got a new wardrobe for every changing mood swings then the Hotness quotient would be higher.

I am surprised that Arnav did not get more suits or that they just gave up on Khushi and Arnav's hair after a point. And they never really tried with Payal's sarees!

Thank god for the leads good looks and their chemistry otherwise the show didn't hold my interest  post kidnap. 

Thank God for Ismailvaize who posted Arshi love scenes that I enjoyed Arshi scenes without the crap floating around them. 

Haha, a lot of people are grateful to the YouTube scenes for roping them into IPK!

Edited after watching your video. I was like Omg they are echoing my thoughts. I didn't want to dwell much earlier but yes whoever came up with too much gel idea kinda messed up his look especially post kidnap phase.. Those annoying brown suits and shirts he wore like a uniform every other day. The gel free hair in Jashn first scene. Uff only to go back to that look. The Rewind look was the worse look as Arnav. He didn't look like Arnav at all. To see him and then Arnav from 6 yrs ago at the same time was such a grave injustice to Arnav and us of course. 

I mean it was six years past the show had gone, and I'm glad it did not have the nonsense Ek Jashn had. But he did look very tired. A haircut and thinner beard might've helped :) EK JASHN FLUFFY HAIR IS EVERYTHING!

1. Diwali look yes the best look of Arnav the hair was perfect. It enhances his beautiful face and jawline in the short hair and slight stubble. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

One of you said he never wore that combination again but he did wear it when he lost his voice and again when he returns from Agra and Anjali throws a tantrum. Ah yes, well not our most favorite scenes so we probably forgot πŸ˜†

2. Teri Meri song look was fabulous. He outdid Salman. I was bit confused when in one scene he was in the black coat and next this black shirt and waist coat. Teri Meri was a bit confusing but sab maaf because of the amazing outfit, hair and dance 

3. Yes my most fav is Bandage engagement look. For a change I liked the suit and shirt colour. You got that covered.

I didn't quite like his shirt tie combinations except when he wore white shirts or these light coloured  shirts he wore here on the day he stood up for Khushi and bed breaking epi then date and Snake getting exposed. YES EXACTLY!

4. Teri Meri. The first shot where he has the dreamy look is uff. Btw that's one of Barun's  fav pic.  It's the 2nd one on the top row here. Cr to ou of the edit. I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS LOOK

5. The Mehendi look I had completely forgotten that. 

The only one I had recalled is his white shirts when he visited Guptas twice for Payal's rishta and Shagun then the day of the wedding. 

6. KC Sherwani. I liked it but if it's the cost factor that Arnav's  Sherwani would be different if Anjali gifted him then be it his Kurta Pyjama which he wore on Rakhi or his wedding hideous Sherwani weren't classy either. They showed it when his cupboard was getting arranged. They think fans don't notice such details. Let's not talk about the wedding sherwani...

7. The Haldi Sherwani and Diwali Sherwani is what Arnav would prefer for his wedding not because of the cost but his personality. Yes his Sherwani and Khushi's Saree are from the same fabric. 

I was like why didn't they give him something sober for his remarriage outfit. THE QUESTION IN OUR MINDS!

I agree Arnav Khushi got good outfits on Diwali both times and they were better than their wedding outfits. EXACTLY

8.  Yes the black suit with blue waist coat. Totally agree forced marriage looks clothes and shots were so much better than remarriage which no where looked like a wedding. Is this how they planned a wedding of Khushi's dreams where both are a mess. 

Arnav has a break down both times.  Khushi didn't know what's coming both times and ended up crying too. Imagine their wedding album.πŸ˜’

Though gel free hair on their actual SR (which didnt happen on the 3rd time going by the number of times the  decorated bed was  ignored ) made Arnav look so boyish. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9. The Casual looks. You covered the birthay boy look when he wakes up my most causal fav but he looks gorgeous even after he's out of the bed LESS GEL AND CASUAL V NECKS ARE THE WAY!

Then comes the Diwali look casuals then there are the following looks in casuals I liked. 

1. The morning after the cocktail party when the grey hoody when he tells Khushi if he said too much.

2. The track suit look when he goes to stay with the Guptas before he removes it. I think it was Adidas? Yes, he looked really good here!!! 

3. Khushi's mera Pati ki Sundar hai when she takes his measurements. Hehe, yes!

10. That water fight look. Unke Class mein toh Khushi ne Char Chaand Laga diya

Tbh the Cocktail party look was also hot with short hair than black suit and blue waist coat. Yes the Payash haldi Outfit with open neck blue shirt was hot Oh yea I absolutely forgot this! You're right he did look handsome in the Cocktail party

I can go on and on why the leads didn't get good outfits but I'll give it a rest

Thanks to all the original uploaders of the pics because I need to use google and I'll add pics if I find those but I am sure most fans would know which looks I am referring to. Absolutely!!!!

Finally I want to thank the PH for not giving Arnav the look in which he auditioned.

Thank you so much for your wonderfully detailed comment <3 We had a lot of fun going through the pictures and moments!