Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/ghkkpm-shocking-virat-sayi-get-separated-210304

Lo separation wala article aa gaya!! 

Oh this was also liked by one of the procedures on Twitter so what does that mean... not sure 

half truth hai serial gossip seh liya hai yeah article , agar madhuri ko saree docs peh naam dega he will never able to prove truth and sai will always stay in GC , par haa madhuri ki wajah seh hi separation hoga I mean kaku will tell madhuri is his wife so and so , wagera toh virat will ask her just leave I think few scenes will be chopped out here

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Means this is going to happen and Virat gonna break his promise to Sai. I don't think audience will take it well because of the way he took that promise. It's a big no no in Indian culture.

I don't think exact copy hoga KD ka , they may fight for sure or he will ask her to leave Khanna nah dena wagera nhi hoga I felt 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

half truth hai serial gossip seh liya hai yeah article , agar madhuri ko saree docs peh naam dega he will never able to prove truth and sai will always stay in GC , par haa madhuri ki wajah seh hi separation hoga I mean kaku will tell madhuri is his wife so and so , wagera toh virat will ask her just leave I think few scenes will be chopped out here

I don't know how would I handle this kind of separation😒

what i felt is jab woh anonymous letter milega virat won't easily believe it , he would have gone to PDs home to enquire same , but there he will hear harini calling madhuri as maa so he will assume what ever written in letter is true warna bachi kyom usseh maa bulayega , he will have same MU like sai , then he will withdraw his support but then devi tai will attempt to harmherself , sai will sneak out with her and get her married , virat won't be able to stop wedding , this will cause huge fight between them , either he will ask her to leave yah phir she will herself decide to leave , then after enquiry he will know truth ,

iam sure pulkit will not add madhuris name as his wife in documents no chance , arreh public mein she calls him bhau , so no , warna how will story move ahead 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I don't know how would I handle this kind of separation😒

i don't think khanna nah dena sab hoga but i feel bahoot bada fight hoga , last time ayse jaiseh karke virat stopped her , this time he won't stop her , she will leave either herself yah phir virat will ask her to leave i don't think he will throw her out

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what i felt is jab woh anonymous letter milega virat won't easily believe it , he would have gone to PDs home to enquire same , but there he will hear harini calling madhuri as maa so he will assume wha ever written in letter is true warna bachi kyom usseh maa bulayega , he will have same MU like sai , then he will withdraw his support but then devi tai will attempt to harmherself , sai will sneak out with her and get her married , virat won't be able to stop wedding , this will cause huge fight between them , either he will ask her to leave yah phir she will herself decide to leave , then after enquiry he will know truth ,

iam sure pulkit will not add madhuris name as his wife in documents no chance , arreh public mein she calls him bhau , so no , warna how will story move ahead 

Right. It will be the child calling her MA and he will have same MU as Sai. But how do Kaku and Pakhi find about Madhuri without stepping out of CN?

I think even in original after Sai leaves, he gets all documentation checked incl name and photo of Pulkit's wife. He would have given Devi's name only everywhere including her photo. 

I think we are overthinking on DNA. Cvs itna creativity nahi dhikayenge.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i don't think khanna nah dena sab hoga but i feel bahoot bada fight hoga , last time ayse jaiseh karke virat stopped her , this time he won't stop her , she will leave either herself yah phir virat will ask her to leave i don't think he will throw her out

Well the most acceptable way for me would be both hurling extremely hurtful words at each other..where Sai decides to leave.. and Virat says jana hai jao..is baar main rokunga nahi.  

That would actually incline with Virat's character and Sai's as well.. Virat probably would not be maligned and nor his vaada sai k sar par hath rakha hua would be maligned.. hope se they go this way 

Originally posted by: sukri

Right. It will be the child calling her MA and he will have same MU as Sai. But how do Kaku and Pakhi find about Madhuri without stepping out of CN?

I think even in original after Sai leaves, he gets all documentation checked incl name and photo of Pulkit's wife. He would have given Devi's name only everywhere including her photo. 

I think we are overthinking on DNA. Cvs itna creativity nahi dhikayenge.

DNA wala jhol toh nahi hoga , woh letter fake hoga they won't know about harini for sure , they would write like from so called anonymous wife that pulkit is already married , he is cheater , he is only after money so and so and also i think bhabhi would have heard about child part when sai revealed the info to virat so woh include kiya hoga , so jab virat khud yeah sab dekega he would he shocked , as we all know he is an emotional guy h will think pulkit is money minded like his family said he will ask sai to not meet pulkit wagera shaadi cancel bolega , sai being sai and also devis state will make her take risk and put her marriage at stake she will sneak out with devi tai and get her married to pulkit virat will be not successful in stopping same or woh badkega sai peh claimibng she destroyed his sisters life so and so bolke , but i still believe he won't deny food wagera either sai would have taken decision to leave with head held up she would  question him and ask him to investigate aur baad mein he will know the truth and go to apologize pulkit and tai and then he will go to GC

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Well the most acceptable way for me would be both hurling extremely hurtful words at each other..where Sai decides to leave.. and Virat says jana hai jao..is baar main rokunga nahi.  

That would actually incline with Virat's character and Sai's as well.. Virat probably would not be maligned and nor his vaada sai k sar par hath rakha hua would be maligned.. hope se they go this way 

i do feel yeah hoga , they won't destroy his character growth and all and also the sar ki kasam toh nahi todega , itv most famous kasam hai woh 😆 which they never break