New article- added new on pg-9

Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-spoiler-alert-mysterious-letter-create-rift-sai-virat/2021/03/03

Wow!! Hume toh pata hi nahi tha aisa track aane waala hai!!

yeh log Hume bewakoof samajhte hain kya? Ek toh KD blindly copy karo phir β€œas per reliable sources” articles post karo... 

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

🀣🀣🀣

Lao lao jaldi lao letter, hum bhi separation ka wait kar rahe hain!! 

I hope they just fast forward to separation on Sunday, this track can be over for good and we can finally see Virat crying for Sai and I heard in Tamil version during this time he also confesses to Pakhi that he loves Sai 🌀

Arreh blindly kaham idhar udhar badla haina πŸ˜† , anyways so anonymous letter on its way mubarak ho guys , arreh jaldi laavo jaldi laavo aur , jald seh jald sairat ko alag karo , aur Sai ko GC bejho aur virat ko uski peeche bejho please 

TFS dear 

Well Well we already know about the letter, 

But Madhuri's relation with Pulkit was already revealed by Sai to Samrat. Now in KD the letter was about he being married n her name is Madhuri (Anusa) . And later it was revealed that Anusa was his sister and he said every where married and gave his property to his wife KOMO. 

Here Sai told Virat in temple scene she was talking to Madhuri who is Pulkits sister.Wait and watch what they show here

Letter to create rift between Sai and Virat

As if benaami Prem patra aaya hai Sai ke naam us Sai ne kisi ko likha hai 

Headlines

CVs Copy cat kill your rat tell your mother to make you fat. 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago

lol ji...

we cant 100% trust this article, as i feel like they just mentioned all these cuz the same thing happened in KD. 

here things and 'relations' are a bit different from the original, and also the 'jaankaari' that here's characters have are also different. so can't say anything. 

maha episode will blow the cover over few things is what i feel. 

because in KD many things remained unanswered about this track. it was left for audiences to assume, here i feel that we will get some answers. 

Originally posted by Chandu_500

lol ji...

we cant 100% trust this article, as i feel like they just mentioned all these cuz the same thing happened in KD. 

here things and 'relations' are a bit different from the original, and also the 'jaankaari' that here's characters have are also different. so can't say anything. 

because in KD many things remained unanswered about this track. it was left for audiences to assume, here i feel that we will get some answers. 

I hope aapki baat sach ho!!

Originally posted by maahi11

Well Well we already know about the letter, 

But Madhuri's relation with Pulkit was already revealed by Sai to Samrat. Now in KD the letter was about he being married n her name is Madhuri (Anusa) . And later it was revealed that Anusa was his sister and he said every where married and gave his property to his wife KOMO. 

Here Sai told Virat in temple scene she was talking to Madhuri who is Pulkits sister.Wait and watch what they show here

so is madhuri pulkit's sibling? i guess, no, right..

the thing is, i guess madhuri is a mooh boli behen, maybe a caretaker or someone to whom pulkit gave sahara in difficult times and treat her like a sister. if this is the case then both madhuri and pulkit won't have any 'proof' for their innocence as both are living under one roof all these years. 

harini ke angle se bhi kuch hosakta hai. 

i really hope we get some answers to our questions..soon. 

Originally posted by Chandu_500

lol ji...

I appreciate your confidence πŸ˜‰ what i felt is the difference in relations is to accommodate the young actors/actress.. in KD they have shown Devi/Pulkit/Shivani aged than here but here they want to keep it little younger than that. so they made some differences but the track wise i really wish they take different route as how our FD here broke our heads and coming up with different theories though i have very less hope on makers, they gonna just do bit difference and copy most of the things..

still lets see πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SathyaT

I appreciate your confidence πŸ˜‰ what i felt is the difference in relations is to accommodate the young actors/actress.. in KD they have shown Devi/Pulkit/Shivani aged than here but here they want to keep it little younger than that. so they made some differences but the track wise i really wish they take different route as how our FD here broke our heads and coming up with different theories though i have very less hope on makers, they gonna just do bit difference and copy most of the things..

still lets see πŸ˜†

yeah, i dont trust CVs either...lol..

actually here also they could have shown similar story with younger versions of devi,pulkit and harini.

like they could have shown harini in orphanage and later on sai putting efforts to make harini accept devkit as her parents. like she did with sunny in KD  version. but here harini is already with pulkit, so they cant show that 'bacche ko dhoondo and manao track'.so that is why i feel that they can show something different here. but of course cant trust CVs. πŸ˜†