Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

i agree even me too after confession and consummation thats the end for me i can't take leaps and kids

in ghum, there is still time for confession and consummation as sai has not reach that stage yet she is still not comfortable with intimacy though virat does gives her hints that he wants her,he wants this marriage,he loves her and he wants both emotional and physical intimacy with her and above all sai restricts herself becos of virat's silly promise and commitment to didi she is so stuck in there and that is stopping her the most

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree even me too after confession and consummation thats the end for me i can't take leaps and kids

in ghum, there is still time for confession and consummation as sai has not reach that stage yet she is still not comfortable with intimacy though virat does gives her hints that he wants her,he wants this marriage,he loves her and he wants both emotional and physical intimacy with her and above all sai restricts herself becos of virat's silly promise and commitment to didi she is so stuck in there and that is stopping her the most

until he breaks that so called promise he made to didi and clarify same with sai she is not going to let her heart fall for him fully , virat toh sabkuch woh karta hai jho sai neh manakiya hai😆

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

until he breaks that so called promise he made to didi and clarify same with sai she is not going to let her heart fall for him fully , virat toh sabkuch woh karta hai jho sai neh manakiya hai😆

that dumb fellow doesn't even understand that if he breaks that shitty promise to didi than only sai heart will fall for him fully and once her heart fall for him fully than only she will allow him to touch and get intimate with her...bewakoof ips🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-spoiler-alert-mysterious-letter-create-rift-sai-virat/2021/03/03

Wow!! Hume toh pata hi nahi tha aisa track aane waala hai!!

yeh log Hume bewakoof samajhte hain kya? Ek toh KD blindly copy karo phir “as per reliable sources” articles post karo... 

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣

Lao lao jaldi lao letter, hum bhi separation ka wait kar rahe hain!! 

IPS OFFICER VIRAT CHAVAN can't find out, using his sources if Doctor Phulkit Deshpande is a fraud, is married, is single or what???

He's indeed married but to Deviyanee he said it loudly and clearly the so-called in love IPS swinging here and there,  did not hear it..what a silly excuse to separate Sai from Virat and if Pakhi ji has her hands in it hope his lover finds it.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

yeh sab after he returns from GC. uss episode mein when he says that sai refused to come back with him, chavans were so happy and passes mean comments saying that sai is using him to become doctor and she is doing only nakre and she will come back for sure as she wont get this aaraam ki zindagi anywhere else and all. virat loses his cool and blames chavans saying 'aap sab bahut kush honge na, omi chachu sweets laayiye..aap sab ko mooh meeta karna chahiye, celebrate karna chahiye, kyu ki jo aap chahte the woh hogaya na..aap bahut kuch honge na' and all. he says he will wait for sai life long and will never ever marry anyone else..and he goes to his room.

that night pakhi tries to take advantage of the situation and goes to his room, virat was already missing sai, she goes there and annoys him, there he accepts that he loves sai and time changes insaan, dil blah blah..in tamil version pakhi says 'muj mein kya kami hai? sai mein ayisa kya hai jo muje mein nay hai?, kya main sundar nay hoon' and all that rubbish, virat fumes saying 'sai is my wife and i dont like to compare anyone with my wife' pakhi goes out screaming he is a cheat, lier blah blah..lol. 

Same dailouge in KD also. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

If separation track comes then i just wish jldi khatam ho jaye

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

If separation track comes then i just wish jldi khatam ho jaye

main to thodi lambhi chahti hoon so that we don't get to see V-gang and didi face and the focus will be on sairat

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

main to thodi lambhi chahti hoon so that we don't get to see V-gang and didi face and the focus will be on sairat

point to be noted😆

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

that dumb fellow doesn't even understand that if he breaks that shitty promise to didi than only sai heart will fall for him fully and once her heart fall for him fully than only she will allow him to touch and get intimate with her...bewakoof ips🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

yup so true aaj sai willingly apna haath virat ko pakadney diya that scene was beautiful donom miya biwi are really cute , yup please he really need to break the promise asap , waiseh he was so irritated with her today 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

yup so true aaj sai willingly apna haath virat ko pakadney diya that scene was beautiful donom miya biwi are really cute , yup please he really need to break the promise asap , waiseh he was so irritated with her today 

yaar...dekha? sai ne harini ki baath boldi hai...😲

seems like just like madhuri and pulkit's rishta has no proof, same goes with harini, i dont think he has DNA reports already..😆

yeh loge instalments mein baath bata rahe hai lol..the whats the use of pulkit not telling it in front of all? sab ek hi saath shock hojaate ha, humara bhi time bachta..🤣