Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

yaar...dekha? sai ne harini ki baath boldi hai...😲

seems like just like madhuri and pulkit's rishta has no proof, same goes with harini, i dont think he has DNA reports already..😆

yeh loge instalments mein baath bata rahe hai lol..the whats the use of pulkit not telling it in front of all? sab ek hi saath shock hojaate ha, humara bhi time bachta..🤣

yup baby aaj khaana kaana was nit there but yeah sweet moment was there banda is traumatized with one hand hold he get flash backs of what she said that day when he hold hand in their room , but baiko sensed the situation and placed her hand again in his hand said yeah theek hai ðŸ˜†, sweet understanding and vrat breaking scene was sweet , donom same cheez khaya him copying her action  but iam shocked with her revealing beti ki baat , ab iam confused Mu konsi baat peh hoga , looks like viru won't show her doors 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

yup baby aaj khaana kaana was nit there but yeah sweet moment was there banda is traumatized with one hand hold he get flash backs of what she said that day when he hold hand in their room , but baiko sensed the situation and placed her hand again in his hand said yeah theek hai ðŸ˜†, sweet understanding and vrat breaking scene was sweet , donom same cheez khaya him copying her action  but iam shocked with her revealing beti ki baat , ab iam confused Mu konsi baat peh hoga , looks like viru won't show her doors 

that scene was soo cute.. but my fav was when devi says 'tumne muje mere pati se milaya tho main tuje tere pati se kaise alag karoon, and virat and sai smiling' 

maybe they will follow letter drama only, i still feel that pakhi, kaku and gang ke behkaawe mein aake virat will break all ties with sai and asks her to leave CN. they may not show other stuff like khana na dena and all that. sai may simply leave to GC. 

cuz without separation virat wont realize his feeling for sai. it is important for upcoming story and tracks. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

yaar...dekha? sai ne harini ki baath boldi hai...😲

seems like just like madhuri and pulkit's rishta has no proof, same goes with harini, i dont think he has DNA reports already..😆

yeh loge instalments mein baath bata rahe hai lol..the whats the use of pulkit not telling it in front of all? sab ek hi saath shock hojaate ha, humara bhi time bachta..🤣

@bold

But won't thjs claim be now equally ineffective for kaku gang as well. Cuz Virat has an idea of Madhuri and Pulkit thanks to shivji. And I even feel Pulkit won't be that  dumb to be not be able to prove Harini as Devi and his daughter. Nahi hain report toh theek hai na bhai,la dega,doctor hai,naam hai,rutba hai.

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

@bold

But won't thjs claim be now equally ineffective for kaku gang as well. Cuz Virat has an idea of Madhuri and Pulkit thanks to shivji. And I even feel Pulkit won't be that  dumb to be not be able to prove Harini as Devi and his daughter. Nahi hain report toh theek hai na bhai,la dega,doctor hai,naam hai,rutba hai.

@bold 

aur uske saamne kaku hai🤣 his naam, rutba is nothing in front of kaku😆

actually virat being an ACP, blindly trusting an anonymous letter is also dumd, but yeh ITV hai, kuch bhi dikha the hai. lol.it depends on what brahmastr they want to use for separation. characters uske hisaab se apna dumbness meter set karlete hai🤣

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

that scene was soo cute.. but my fav was when devi says 'tumne muje mere pati se milaya tho main tuje tere pati se kaise alag karoon, and virat and sai smiling' 

maybe they will follow letter drama only, i still feel that pakhi, kaku and gang ke behkaawe mein aake virat will break all ties with sai and asks her to leave CN. they may not show other stuff like khana na dena and all that. sai may simply leave to GC. 

cuz without separation virat wont realize his feeling for sai. it is important for upcoming story and tracks. 

virat ka smile was so wide yaar , shayad sai will herself decide to leave CN yah phir they might shown her doors , yah phir just like that day he would tumhe ghar chodke janna hai toh jaavo, but I think nomore Khanna nah dena wagera nahi karega I felt 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold 

aur uske saamne kaku hai🤣 his naam, rutba is nothing in front of kaku😆

actually virat being an ACP, blindly trusting an anonymous letter is also dumd, but yeh ITV hai, kuch bhi dikha the hai. lol.it depends on what brahmastr they want to use for separation. characters uske hisaab se apna dumbness meter set karlete hai🤣

Agreed, ITV characters and brains are like moon-

Full moon,no moon,chupa hua moon,incomplete moon,badal mein chupa hua moon.

Iss case mein toh lunar eclipse hi hoga shayad.🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/ghkkpm-shocking-virat-sayi-get-separated-210304

Lo separation wala article aa gaya!! 

Oh this was also liked by one of the procedures on Twitter so what does that mean... not sure 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Means this is going to happen and Virat gonna break his promise to Sai. I don't think audience will take it well because of the way he took that promise. It's a big no no in Indian culture.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seems the article is true 

Then after separation Virat will do DNA test

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/ghkkpm-shocking-virat-sayi-get-separated-210304

Lo separation wala article aa gaya!! 

Oh this was also liked by one of the procedures on Twitter so what does that mean... not sure 

But why Pulkit will put Madhuri name as mother 🙄 he could have put Deviyani name itself n mention she is missing...